Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) (22316 Views)

I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu / Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by nagoma(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
He did not complain oh, when he was visiting his daughter in the hospital, and he gave her food. But to feed the public is wahala.

APC leaders deceiving nigerians since 1960, even president mitchell of west germany knows about this.

So it's government duty to feed individuals?
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by BizBayo: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Business days are gone. No more kari ka chop.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
I thought he said he has started recovering looted funds na. Another story for d god.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Anyi3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice move by him
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by stonecoldcafe: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
carinmom:
The govnr should try and explore other ways of sustaining the program in such a way that the poor masses will be d only beneficiaries. Whoever among those charged with the responsibility of distributing the food items is found wanting should be punished accordingly.

That is not the governments job. Government is neither an NGO nor a charity organization. Let the very rich stretch forth a willing hand and help. I'd rather have good roads and salary paid on time than my state government dabbling in such and struggling to fulfill the basics. Wouldn't you?
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by MsZeezah: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
He did not complain oh, when he was visiting his daughter in the hospital, and he gave her food. But to feed the public is wahala.

APC leaders deceiving nigerians since 1960, even president mitchell of west germany knows about this.
You're indeed a MUGU. This thing that you typed, ruminate it in your head and ask yourself if it makes sense? If he gave them the food, you'll complain of wastage and reckless spending. If he does not, you will say he's deceiving the populace.

So because he is a public servant and he stopped public feeding of people during Ramadan and Christmas, he should not feed his daughter? Why do I even bother educating you? Your name describes you to a T, you're a MUGU.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Ilekeh(f): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
I heard El-Rufai was Yoruba. Na true?
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by sheymoni(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good one mr governor. No one should be spoon feed with state resources. If they want Christmas chicken / ileya ram, they should approach their churches/mosque where they are depositing their tithe

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by LoveMachine(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
El-Rufai is taking care of business. Big up.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Don't be silly. If he had gone ahead to give out food stuffs, it's people like you that won't abuse him but also denigrate Islam by calling its faithfuls names. Stop being childish.

God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by oladimegy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good move... smiley
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Dumb!

Dumber!

Dumbest!
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by temitemi1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hope u have seen my vote
agarawu23:
no permanent enemy in politics , I never see your vote
cc temitemi1 barcanista
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:
Guys do you get paid for booking space or what? I just don't gerrit...

thanks. Also is it compulsory that everyone must comment all the time. People don't read the comments that have been made. There is no point repeating the same comments, Instead just like the one that has been made
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Caseless: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:
“Food stuffs, bought with public resources, aredistributed to prominent government officialsand other personalities, while the poor in whosename those foods are procured queue in drovesfor crumbs,’’ he said.

exactly!!!

All these govt ppl na thief, the 10b meant for this program yearly will definitely go back to their pocket .
They will share the little foods they bought within their relatives in the local govt. so what's the need of feeding the poor when the food aren't getting to them ?

but the govt should look for another means to continue the program during Ramadan & Xmas as said.
how d election? I couldnt continue the campaign; the antispambot kept banning me. I don beg mods tire today.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by agarawu23(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Caseless:
how d election? I couldnt continue the campaign; the antispambot kept banning me. I don beg mods tire today.
normal bro am on ban too
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by agarawu23(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Hope u have seen my vote
hmmm I see am bro
but your vote is void you have to put a space between nljega and cc . kindly go and re vote wink
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by acehood907(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
El Rufai: Baba no money for my state o, na debt I carry for head Baba: Last born wetin you wan make I do?

Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
ok....
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Cyranho: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
SURPRISE FOR ALL!!! http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577Make 300$ in 10 days.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Prisval10(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
I was neva in support of govt getting involved in religion.Dat was a vry good move, sponsoring of prigrimage shud b stopped also. grin
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by MosakuAW(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:
the first guy chance me o cheesy
Na witch dey help me type grin
I see your name everyehere with that lady called Introvert.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by 12345DKO(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Excellent move. I hope his colleagues will follow suit.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

I swear u username suppose be mumulicious MUMU
U just saying rubbish
If u are a Muslim ..I'd guess na hunger dey wipe u so
If ur own pikin dey hospital u no go feed am
Or if u sick and ur parent no care about u ...how u go feel?

Feeding of d masses during Ramadan is suppose to be personal or individual charity not in the constitution or is it?

Wen salary is yet to be paid and a lot of unemployed youths are out there useless to the society

How is feeding only without proviflding jobs help d economy
And after Ramadan ...wat will happen those pple that the govts feed will go back to begging bah
After spending all d useful funds on feeding

Its suppose to be charity not by force
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by eneidoko(f): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Seriously, some of the past governors need to be made example of why not to steal government money.

Otherwise every crook seeks public or political office to steal with glee and without fear.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by tejiritex(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Sorry. But u need education...
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Oriaku96: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
This make sense, you will not see any of the Talakawa complaining to the media house because they dont have access to such. Any other group of people complaining definitely dont need to be fed by the government. If you are rich enough to access internet to post on Naira land you are definitely not in need of El rufai's mudu of millet and sugar.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by aristosoft(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
The guy is trying to run govt as if he's in a sane society. I love your intent joor, but I hope all this won't change when 2019 comes knocking.
Changi dole
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by MarieSucre(f): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

are you saying he shouldn't have given HIS OWN DAUGHTER food? What is wrong with people set!
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by dayowunmi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:
Guys do you get paid for booking space or what? I just don't gerrit...
Lolz, wherever people are plenty, competition sets in, even though there's no apparent reward but I guess it boosts their ego seeing their comments on top of those from other people. That's the psychology behind it.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by sunshine1974(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Madam, decision has bin taken, ur suggestion wld ve worked well before now.
carinmom:
The govnr should try and explore other ways of sustaining the program in such a way that the poor masses will be d only beneficiaries. Whoever among those charged with the responsibility of distributing the food items is found wanting should be punished accordingly.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by gbagyiza: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:
Due to poor finances or not, you did the right thing to put a stop to it. By that millions of naira has been saved.

Let all citizen be aware that, it is no more buisness as usual.

Think about what you can do for you government not what your government can do for you.

Well done Boss.

well spoken bro... Am in full support of this development.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor Welcomes CBN Governor, Emefiele To Enugu State / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu / Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.