Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) (22318 Views)

I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu / Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by marwanafrica: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
if truely he is not decieving mases he should implement the fund to meaningfull project ASAP, APC SELF TOO MUCH TALK AND NO ANY ACHIEVEMENT ON GROUND YET,
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by uoaenterprise93(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
nice move by the governor for nt allowing the rich get richer good sir let every governor do the same. this will abit change
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
ok...

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Why should the government even favour any religion in the first place?
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Jaydee009: 1:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Next in line should be total stoppage of the sponsorship of Nigerians to the "Holy Lands" of Mecca and Israel.

This is an absolutely irresponsible wastage of public resources especially in the face of dwindling financial fortunes of the FG.

I ask myself what are the long-term benefits of such pious overtly-religious gestures? After decades of doing the same thing, Nigeria has gone from bad to worse. We need to try something different this time.

I.am.Jaydee
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by Zaikon(m): 4:14am On Jun 24, 2015
vybrant:
well..... Kaduna Textile, UNTL and Arewa Textile along kachia road have been left abandoned for a decade
Revive them and stop seeking cheap political points!

In other news!!.. did El-rufai stop issuance of Xmas gifts too?
when was he sworn into office na undecided
bro with all ur level ur still dnt undstnd litle things like dis.
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by ledaman: 5:04am On Jun 24, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
He did not complain oh, when he was visiting his daughter in the hospital, and he gave her food. But to feed the public is wahala.

APC leaders deceiving nigerians since 1960, even president mitchell of west germany knows about this.
stupid post from slowpoke. did he visit his daughter in hospital or he took his child there? ewu!
Re: Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) by COMPAQ(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
Next thing we need to stop us government paying for Islamic and Christian pilgrimages!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula / Fr. Alia Emerges Winner Of The APC Rerun Primaries In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.