Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You (891 Views)

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Whether a guy is just starting to date a woman or is in a committed relationship with her, there are small things that she may do without thinking twice that guys secretly love. smiley

Here are 8 to start with.

1) Laying your head on his chest.

When laying on the couch watching TV or laying in bed after a long day, it’s one of the best feelings when a woman lays her head down on your chest and puts her arm over you.

As men, we enjoy feeling as though we are being protective, and this signifies that she feels safe in our arms.

2) When you text him first.

There is a lot of pressure on guys to always initiate conversation. Sometimes he...continue...http://i2kay.com/must-read-8-things-guys-secretly-love-but-wont-tell-you/

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You by INTROVERT(f): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kinda topics I like but I won't click that link.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You by gabazin080(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thunder wey go fire this OP they do press up. Make I bend if I click on that link

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You by ArchEnemy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
No 1. That is if her head is not like 'agbon badagry'

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
op... God is watching you o
Re: 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You by eyeon(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
I like but wount click it! . The rest they say is history...

(1) (Reply)

Message To Teenagers / The Tough Truth Of Trying To Get Pregnant. / I Was Married To A Psychopath And Did Not Know It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.