Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee (61806 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / Buhari Appoints Gov. Wike Member Of National Salary Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Against the backdrop of possible face-off with President Mohammedu Buhari, the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has been appointed into the National Salary Committee by the President.

The Rivers State governor was in Abuja for a meeting with President Buhari alongside other governors for an undisclosed discussion.

Although details of the president’s meeting with the governors are being awaited, it was confirmed that Wike was appointed by the president as a member of the committee to look into the issue of salaries’ in the country.

The meeting with the governors took place in the Presidential Villa today shortly after President Buhari and his Vice, Yemi Osinbajo, relocated to the Villa for the first time since they were both sworn-in on May 29.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/buhari-appoints-wike-member-national-salary-committee/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by INTROVERT(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
And this is news because..........

If he had appointed ambode or el Rufai nko....

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by adonismuller(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
I know what is running in Amaechi's mind now...

Buhari is acting like a leader not a ruler, he is using wisdom not power.

I commend his advisers

285 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by midolian(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
I am sure b4 Buhari's tenure comez to an end, many TANoids will be forced to love/appreciate him much more than the day1 progressives. The man holds no grudges against nobody. He is indeed for everybody and for nobody.

Hmmm. What a man Buhari is!

Oremussanctus, where ya dey? cheesy cheesy

178 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by Yeske2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by fatdon2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Change

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by tayoxx(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Change

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by seunmsg(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Am sure he was appointed into the committee to reflect national and party spread. No big deal there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
So You Are Now Rejoicing Over Petty committee member Given To Your Local Governor By The Supposedly "illiterate" Man From Duara?

Taniods Ndi Ara!

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
adonismuller:
I know what is running in Amaechi's mind now...

I laugh Amaechi in Ijaw Language... grin grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
So You Are Now Rejoicing Over Petty committee member Given To Your Local Governor By Supposedly An "illiterate"?

Taniods Ndi Ara!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:
I am sure b4 Buhari's tenure comez to an end, many TANoids will be forced to love him much more than the day1 progressives.

Buhari Doesn't Need Their Love! They Should shove it in their aszz!!

I hate TANiods!

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by dustmalik: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
It is only fair if a PDP governor is appointed into such committee. It shouldn't be seen to be an all APC affair when, in fact, it's a national issue. Buhari is only being fair here, and nothing more.

Again, this doesn't amount to anything other than what I stated above.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Firefire:

I laugh Amaechi in Ijaw Language... grin grin grin

You Are Laughing at An Eight -Year Speaker, 8Year Governor and Soon To Be Appointed Federal Minister?

Is your life Upside Down?

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by Firefire(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=35075668][/quote]

You are you still pained ? Pele oooo

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by kromoto: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
It doesn't matter who as far as the job will be done.

Buhari thinks beyond party right now... Some people above don't want to realize that elections are over and what befalls this nation needs urgent attention.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by Firefire(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You Are Laughing An Eight -Year Speaker, 8Year Governor and Soon To Be Appointed Federal Minister?

Is your life Upside Down?

You need deliverance!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by DaGC(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is he the only one in the committee?

Why the fuss? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by midolian(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I hate TANiods!
lool..they could be really annoying sometimes. I feel they are just pained. Give them time, they ll come back to their senses.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by francizy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Same Wike that some mōrōnic mofos are waiting for the tribunal to kick out.. I laugh in Hindu.. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by tunex23: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I hate TANiods!
Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by abduljabbar4(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
So You Are Now Rejoicing Over Petty committee member Given To Your Local Governor By Supposedly An "illiterate"?

Taniods Ndi Ara!
That's the tanoise for you.
Have you ever wondered why they now love the guy they spat on? The guy that rained all kinds of insults on them.
They are bloody hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by tunex23: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
dustmalik:
It is only fair if a PDP governor is appointed into such committee. It shouldn't be seen to be an all APC affair when, in fact, it's a national issue. Buhari is only being fair here, and nothing more.

Again, this doesn't amount to anything other what I stated above.
now you are saying this, assuming it GEJ am sure you will be singing a different tone. Naija shaaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by francizy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I hate TANiods cry so I feel like committing suicide..!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by abduljabbar4(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
dustmalik:

Again, this doesn't amount to anything other what I stated above.
What do you mean by its only fair? APC is the only good thing for this nation. In fact I'm not happy about this. I hope its not true sef cos the op is just uhh.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by Stolen: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari sef know say no be by force but diplomacy. Congrats to both Buhari and Wike.

Buhari dat is much better, becos Army ad violence makes us both losers at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by RockMaxi: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
seunmsg:
Am sure he was appointed into the committee to reflect national spread. No big deal there.

Common hypocrite, next time you should learn how to appreciate a good gesture. angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by francizy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What do you mean by its only fair? APC is the only good thing for this nation. In fact I'm not happy about this. I hope its not true sef cos the op is just uhh.......

Goan bomb Aso Rock then.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by manutdrichie(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
No PDP state is owing salary

That is why Wike was appointed to be their role model

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by Stolen: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Taniods Ndi Ara!

Mechionu! shut up!

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by francizy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
They wanted him to appoint AMU-echi that will use the money to buy weed.. Rabbish.. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Wike Member Of National Salary Committee by dachpee(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
I think PMB is very brilliant and intelligent, he want transparency and the naked truth, he knows that it involves money, so he needs a watchdog that will keep the record straight. Kudos PMB.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.