Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. (42885 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by nambel: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
It actually cost about 1mil for a drop off to owerri airport oga
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Dmano: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
And see how he balance inside d jet without pity on d people,i ask how is pmb going 2 go abt his antikworution crusade with people like this around him
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by vegetables(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Zik was born in North but schooled in East and abroad.
Emeka Ojukwu was born in North but schooled in Lagos and abroad.

This Abdulateef Mallam Ibn Okorocha Dogon Daji I don't know how to describe this man.
I cannot say this is what this mallam has done in Imo State for 5 years now.
lmao
Okorocha is now a mallam
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by ricsman(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
oooopppppp
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by skytanics(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
you don't expect the governor to go on public trans. this has nothing to do with salaries. for now he is the best so far and has done better and doing just fine.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by PHIPEX(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
I hope this scarf he's always hanging on his neck is not a sort of cult symbol. It's always on his neck and shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by LAX89(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
This the governor of imo state whom has been shouting to high heavens for bailout from buhari. I know someone reading this post will be tempted to insult me but ask yourself how far the N7million cost of hiring this jet [/b]will go in the lives of poor imolites that has not received salaries for close to 7months.it is on record that the governor has never used commacial airline since he become governor both when going overseas.

Indeed imo is in the hand of God.

[b]I agree with your general idea that many state governors waste their state's resources in many different ways. But how do you know that this governor 'hired this jet for N7m', and what was the mode of transportation used by all the other 35 governors?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by pus11: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2015

[size=18pt]Why is david Cameron bowing to the Queen, people with pride in africa cant overcome the pride in their heart.[/size]

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by SergeAlain: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yes oo! We roll in style.

Even when we are going to beg!!! We are willing to CHANGE everything but that.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Loved this man but I must say his ways are not pure
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by eneidoko(f): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
The impunity of this governor is overwhelming normal senses - no thanks to toothless EFCC!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by ricsman(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
This the governor of imo state whom has been shouting to high heavens for bailout from buhari. I know someone reading this post will be tempted to insult me but ask yourself how far the N7million cost of hiring this jet will go in the lives of poor imolites that has not received salaries for close to 7months.it is on record that the governor has never used commacial airline since he become governor both when going overseas.

Indeed imo is in the hand of God.

ooopppp.

inasmuch as I dislike governor owing their workers I have few questions for u regarding ur post.

the 7m is it daily or weekly or monthly or yearly?

if u said he has being going out on private jet since he became a governor, does that not mean that his is use to traveling like that?
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Aida13: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
This Okorochas be pimpin'!!! Private jet game is strong...! Na wa this country sef. What did we do to deserve such leaders as punishment.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by peeta89(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
How I wish all of them will continue to crash from their jets and helicopter. Their masses are feeding from hand to mouth and they are busy living big.

Let them go and ask the former governor of Taraba state Danbaba Suntai that had brain injury when his plane crashed. I pray they all end up like him useless governors everywhere.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by peeta89(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
skytanics:
you don't expect the governor to go on public trans. this has nothing to do with salaries. for now he is the best so far and has done better and doing just fine.
Oga you are saying trash if you don't have anything to say pls do something else.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by virus04(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rochas i know..!!!

Proudly imo!!

Free school,(no school fees), paying students salary every month, free uniforms,shoes and more..(all confirmed)..by me(some of my cousins are schooling dere free)..i just enta imo last 2 weeks..nobody is complaining of salary..everybody is happy..thats why we voted him in again..Thanks rochas ..We love you..let the haters continue to hate

he just finished d five star hospital opposite my house

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Ojiofor: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is the guyman apc called a bridge builder and future president of Nigeria at the expense of a better educated,intellectual and technocrat in the person of Dr.Ogbonnaya Onu.
No wonder they elected certificateless expired old soldier as president.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Maintech: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
When was this picture taken?
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Maintech: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
virus04:
Rochas i know..!!!

Proudly imo!!

Free school,(no school fees), paying students salary every month, free uniforms,shoes and more..(all confirmed)..by me(some of my cousins are schooling dere free)..i just enta imo last 2 weeks..nobody is complaining of salary..everybody is happy..thats why we voted him in again..Thanks rochas ..We love you..let the haters continue to hate

he just finished d five star hospital opposite my house

You are right. Even the taxi driver that drove me from Sam Mbakwe airport to Aba last week said something similar to what you wrote. He told me how his son graduated from IMSU under the auspices of Rochas free education program and his daughter just gained admission to enjoy same.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Femoooo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
slimfit1:
Igbo people over to you deal with your leaders yourselves.
we reject such a leader in JESUS name..... he's a leader of the northern extraction
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by tope24(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
overdrive:
they don't really care about us.

Tupac already knew about that, when he made the song
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by pistols(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nairaland;where comments used to be so hilarious.lately though,it's been just insults and lots of cursing. Jonathan was "the drunkard from outoke". Now, "buhari is the Daura President". How do young men/women,supposedly smart, hide behind a PC and insult ELDERS! Could it be the harsh economic times? Anyways, it's very unwise for okorocha to exhibit such opulence in public!
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Tee999: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'm not his supporter but DON'T FORGET HE WAS VERY RICH BEFORE JOINING POLITICS. He could as well a ford it.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Tinyemeka(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
When Igbo people where shouting no to Rochas Nigeria looked upon us like we're some tribalistic fools that have a phobia for APC. Well, it so happens Rochas won in Imo and now the state with the highest allocation in the S.E has continued on its path of decline. Imolites can never say we didn't warn them, and Nigerians that are hoping for a person like Rochas to become president should better shine their eyes; it's not about party, it's about the individual.

On a side note, Rochas has the biggest pot belly of all governors in the SS and SE. How can someone who can't manage himself with discipline manage a whole state. Think carefully about how many great world leaders have had a pot belly before you answer.

True!

Rochas is just an ugly boil in Imo's scheme of things.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by donfemo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Well recently the governor of Ekiti flew economy and he was insulted on this same forum. Smh
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by spencekat(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC Change!
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by donfemo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
remember007:
we reject such a leader in JESUS name..... he's a leader of the northern extraction

He is the number one citizen of Imo state, so am not clear on what you are saying.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by slimfit1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
remember007:

Check out your map lol
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
donfemo:

He is the number one citizen of Imo state, so am not clear on what you are saying.
he's the number 1 citizen of IMO state, not the entire IGBO NATION....IMOLITES voted him so let them deal with it
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by ogele: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Can u imagine, Nigerians no longer see with their eyes open. The person in the Photograph is Dino Malaye
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by corisande: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
ujoatu:

Rochas Okorocha is not owing Imo workers. He is speaking as Chairman of APC Governors Forum

Rochas is not owing imo workers?
Please which corner of your mouth are you speaking from?

fani-kayode of imo state on nl
otimkpu rochas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija / Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.