Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. (42872 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Eshinery(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
This the governor of imo state whom has been shouting to high heavens for bailout from buhari. I know someone reading this post will be tempted to insult me but ask yourself how far the N7million cost of hiring this jet will go in the lives of poor imolites that has not received salaries for close to 7months.it is on record that the governor has never used commacial airline since he become governor both when going overseas.

Indeed imo is in the hand of God.

while some people will say he has his money before joining politics then why is he finding it difficult to pay salaries when he's not st:ln tax payers money
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
atiakatata:
These are the kind of Leaders Imo people voted to power. Sometimes people deserve the kinds of Leaders they get
. Shatapu, who voted for him
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by isaacgeorge544(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
nice one
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC change! Hahahaha
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by chinechere: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
WHENEVER MY COUNTRY COMMANDER CRITICISES THIS MALAM, THE ZOO MISUNDERSTOOD HIM. JUST LOOK AT HIM LAVISHING IMOLITE RESOURCES. ANYWAY THANK GOD AM NOT FROM IMO. MY OWN GOVERNOR OVI, HAS SLASHED HIS SALARY BY 50%
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by ujoatu(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
virus04:
Rochas i know..!!!

Proudly imo!!

Free school,(no school fees), paying students salary every month, free uniforms,shoes and more..(all confirmed)..by me(some of my cousins are schooling dere free)..i just enta imo last 2 weeks..nobody is complaining of salary..everybody is happy..thats why we voted him in again..Thanks rochas ..We love you..let the haters continue to hate

he just finished d five star hospital opposite my house
Great

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
virus04:
Rochas i know..!!!

Proudly imo!!

Free school,(no school fees), paying students salary every month, free uniforms,shoes and more..(all confirmed)..by me(some of my cousins are schooling dere free)..i just enta imo last 2 weeks..nobody is complaining of salary..everybody is happy..thats why we voted him in again..Thanks rochas ..We love you..let the haters continue to hate

Hotels in every few blocks apart in Owerri.
So people can live life and make merry, rather than invest their money in local production.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by virus04(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maintech:

You are right. Even the taxi driver that drove me from Sam Mbakwe airport to Aba last week said something similar to what you wrote. He told me how his son graduated from IMSU under the auspices of Rochas free education program and his daughter just gained admission to enjoy same.

i wish dey can allow him to do anoda 4 yrs sef.

That man is really working...in short..he is over working
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by breakeven: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
I pity IMO people. This man is out to wreck their state. With eleven month salary to pay he is not even bothered. Devil incarnate.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by 400billionman: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
overdrive:
they don't really care about us.

He still feels like a businessman forgeting that he is now serving the people..
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by breakeven: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Zik was born in North but schooled in East and abroad.
Emeka Ojukwu was born in North but schooled in Lagos and abroad.

This Abdulateef Mallam Ibn Okorocha Dogon Daji I don't know how to describe this man.
I cannot say this is what this mallam has done in Imo State for 5 years now.
At least he talks more than the parot. He has an empty brain and I see him more like a thug. Nobody voted for him. He stole the peoples vote.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Dbboy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
chinechere:
WHENEVER MY COUNTRY COMMANDER CRITICISES THIS MALAM, THE ZOO MISUNDERSTOOD HIM. JUST LOOK AT HIM LAVISHING IMOLITE RESOURCES. ANYWAY THANK GOD AM NOT FROM IMO. MY OWN GOVERNOR OVI, HAS SLASHED HIS SALARY BY 50%

pls face your gov who told you we are complaining and how did you people come about rochas owing 7 months, lies all over for your information its official rochas is owing just 1month which would be paid any moment from now.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Dbboy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Normality:

Hotels in every few blocks apart in Owerri.
So people can live life and make merry, rather than invest their money in local production.

Last time I checked hotel is a viable investment and you don't get to build so many hotel in a particular area unless such place is viable
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Dbboy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
virus04:
Rochas i know..!!!

Proudly imo!!

Thank man wgen people sit on internet and concocted all lie I wonder where the get such lies from I was is Imo of recent and no body is complaining about salary being owned for 11 month instead what the tell you is that all those talk are lies just to tarnish the image of this man.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by nicksilo: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rochas need to be stoned for not payiny workers salaries in Imo state . Can u imagine, for 4years of Rochas, with Billions of naira as monthly allocation, 1 billion naira monthly 13% oil derivation, because of oil in ohaji\Egbema & uguta , 700 million dollars. Anually for world bank assisted projects. Billions of naira for 27 local govt monthly allocation for 4 years yet no LGA for 4yrs yet many of the of PROJECTS captured in 2013 that was never Executed, but funds were released to Contractors as below;

1) 10 INDUSTRIES in the state at the cost of N15billion each. Rochas ate the money,no single industry was done in Imo

2) Construction of new city gates also valued at N15bn, no gate was completed in the whole of owerri the state capital, Rochas abandon the project yet de money was release and gose to thesame family pocket.

3) Building of 27 New Generals Hospitals valued at 15 billion.
Till now not upto 3LGA wetness an uncompleted building called NGH yet the money was pulled out from state account

4) 304 Model Primary Schools valued at 20 Billion.

5) Leasing of ADAPALM Ohaji, the only viable company in the whole of imo state to his private company, ROCHE for 25 years while he has 4years of two term in office, on amount less than what ADAPALM use to generate anually.
The Agreement between ROCHE group managing ADAPALM and the IMO govt. The initial agreement was that all proceeds from ADAPALM would be used to construct the 304 Schools. (We wounder why the project was still captured in the Budget - 2 funding for a project unexecuted).

4)N21 billion for Construction of 100 Secondary Schools. Few secondary receive attention on this regard.

5) N15 Billion earmarked for Construction of Buildings at IMSU permanent site. Nothing has been done about.

6) The much touted Princes and Crystal Hotels for Okigwe and Orlu Zones respectively, Ecumenical Centre known as Amarachi and Magnificent Towers (Akachi), Monumental Hotels projects for which the N29 billion was earmarked have been abandoned and contractors eloped after collecting about 70% of the contract sum for one of the legacy prospects.

7) Abandonment of Projects eg The one at Ama JK called Heartland Centre for multi-level car parks, where the contractor also allegedly disappeared after getting mobilization fund of about N3bn.
The truth is that ,Rochas award this contracts either to himsrlf,wife, brothers, inlaws or sisters.---Imo is now a FAMILY BUSINESS

Rochas has moved the move government House to his private Multi-billion naira estate called squibat were imo state is paying him rant N700 million annually.

More than 17 hecters of land reserved for projects like New government house complex , arounRochas paslated it and sold it to individuallys. N10 milliom each for a paslatedtnd the money gose to his pocket.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by iukpe: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
denkyw:
is he making call on a jet?

You don see am now. Then they will tell us the thing can affect flight navigation equipment.... they are just afraid that one of us could be terrorists that all.
Till I own my jet I will wait to enjoy calls in flight, smoke some cigars and all that.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by virus04(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dbboy:

Thank man wgen people sit on internet and concocted all lie I wonder where the get such lies from I was is Imo of recent and no body is complaining about salary being owned for 11 month instead what the tell you is that all those talk are lies just to tarnish the image of this man.
..na haters ..dey talk all dose nonsense
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by gates123: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
If this is true, lets say three trips monthly by 6months, a trip as we all know can change 7graduates lives forever... Chaii, o god where you de, Buhari we de your hand o.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
iukpe:

You don see am now. Then they will tell us the thing can affect flight navigation equipment.... they are just afraid that one of us could be terrorists that all.
Till I own my jet I will wait to enjoy calls in flight, smoke some cigars and all that.
OK, thanks for d verification, good luck in your venture.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by B2mario(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
virus04:
..na haters ..dey talk all dose nonsense

I wonder oooo.
I stay close to Imo state, and i can testify that the man is trying for his state that was why he got re-elected by his learned people.

We all know that all these criticisms are coming out of envy, they want to tarnish his image just to kill his presidential aspiration. But that can't happen, God is greater than them.

Baba God everly dey.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by mandax: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2015
nicksilo:

5) N15 Billion earmarked for Construction of Buildings at IMSU permanent site. Nothing has been done about.

IMSU permanent site? Where? With ALVAN as a university, is it not only Gov. Okorocha that is now standing against relocating IMSU to Orlu zone? Because of wrongful fear it may compete with his private uni?

Any governor that knows how to spell equity would not listen to backbiters as he transfers IMSU to Orlu - after the transfer, leave a few departments in present IMSU site in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by sigiyaya(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2015
MTN Text Messages
horlabiyi:
MTN Text Messages grin grin ;DChild Abuse

Boko Haram

Nass Ridiculous Allowance

MTN Text Messages

Governors Owing Salary

Nepa

All In Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
This the governor of imo state whom has been shouting to high heavens for bailout from buhari. I know someone reading this post will be tempted to insult me but ask yourself how far the N7million cost of hiring this jet will go in the lives of poor imolites that has not received salaries for close to 7months.it is on record that the governor has never used commacial airline since he become governor both when going overseas.

elections are over, stop spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by mandax: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Okorocha weh de eye presidency 2019, Nigeria wan first finish you with negative publicity before then; Nigeria too much o. Igbo president of Nigeria: na 100 years from now as they say am for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by francizy(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2015
francizy:

Fixed cool

mhizpeaarl goan sleep.. tongue
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by preselect(m): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2015
When Igbo people where shouting no to Rochas Nigeria looked upon us like we're some tribalistic fools that have a phobia for APC. Well, it so happens Rochas won in Imo and now the state with the highest allocation in the S.E has continued on its path of decline. Imolites can never say we didn't warn them, and Nigerians that are hoping for a person like Rochas to become president should better shine their eyes; it's not about party, it's about the individual.

On a side note, Rochas has the biggest pot belly of all governors in the SS and SE. How can someone who can't manage himself with discipline manage a whole state. Think carefully about how many great world leaders have had a pot belly before you answer.

and some of my relatives. . . . . . against my stern apocalyptic warning. . . . went ahead and voted for this crook. angry angry
all in the name of "party-at-the-center" . . . . what does that even mean? as if Bokoharry will give them all the federal money bc they are in the same party.
SMDH

[size=28pt]and talking of Bokoharry, has he found the chibok girls yet?[/size]

#BringBackOurGirls

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2015
francizy:

mhizpeaarl goan sleep.. tongue
lol goban sleep too francizy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by akanbiaa(m): 6:26am On Jun 24, 2015
hotgunz:
b4 he became governor of imo, osun, oyo. How many month salary did d past governor owe? Plus all of dem re rite on their 5years in power nw
they cannot owe because that's the only work they do paying salaries to their cronies they got to the civil service thru connection.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Okorocha was rich and has a private jet he became governor of Imo. Most governors have private jets.
What previously rich people that became public servants ought to do is discard their wealthy flamboyant way since they're now in public glare
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by babatopthope: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2015
i guess i guys dnt know what you are saying, i wonder the way you reason when a governor is going to abuja for meeting do u expect him to go on road? do you know how many hours it will take him from owerri to abuja always think before you talk, and were you aware when the pay such amount for the hired? rivers have jet, akwa ibom have jet as well also lagos just because to reduce the cost for hire, i could remember when all of you here were insulting aregbesola that he bought hellipcopter for the state all just beacuse to be ruducing xpenditure for the state, i dont know may be you expect governpor that is going for national duty to go on road, pls let look at issues critically before we comment
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by mrzizman: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
YOU GUYS THINK LIKE CHILDREN,WHAT IS WRONG WITH A GOVERNOR IN A PRIVATE JET.
IF THE SHEET ONA GO TALK EVERYTHING ONA SEE ONA GO TALK IF YOU WHERE IN HIS SHOES YOU WILL DO MORE THAN HIM MUMU PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.