Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) (61740 Views)

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Babsopey(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
A friend shared this picture with me on Watsapp and ask how much will be required to clothe them. Seriously, its time we set our priorities right in this country. We are not asking government to be dashing people money, we are only asking for policies that will create an environment where entrepreneur can survive. Where farmers will be rewarded for their labour.

It is well with my country. Amen.

218 Likes 41 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by ejlee(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
SECONDED

Modify. . .
after Nigeria Lawmakers receive Allowance Money to buy Agabada and suits, they will use it to jump National fence and gates

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thirded grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by adorablepepple(f): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yep

4 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Firefire(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Some Nigerians are homeless, some without clothes and the legislooters in Nigeria are planning to share wardrobe allowance running into millions of naira ? undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by fatdon2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Fourthed

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Psylas(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Me sef need that wardrobe allowance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Civastarzy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Firefire:
Some Nigerians are homeless, some without clothes and the legislooters in Nigeria are planning to share wardrobe allowance running into millions of naira ? undecided

millions ko! Billions ni..go read news again

4 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by obontami: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Obasanjo cleared our debts, yaradua left about 60 billions in our foreign reserves, our economy was stable then ,naira was 100 to 1 dollar. shoeless jonathan came, guess what? corrupion is not stealing, boko haram and bomblast every where, insecurity oil theft continued,lack of respect for democracy and public institutions became perversed, army became partisan, 230 naira to 1dollar, foreign reserves depreciated, left a debt of 7 triillion. jonathan and his cohorts of crimals destroy everything. Yet some babaric uncivilsed religious bigots and tribal idiots are supporting Gej and his acomplices because he is from thier region not minding the atrocities that he had committed. These brainless bigots have to be eliminated so as to aviod their canserous ideology from spread among nigerians. Jonathan destroyed nigeria .Buhari is not a magician ,lets give Buhari time to fix our dear country.

220 Likes 30 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by premConcept: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
These are not Nigerians, not saying they don't deserve better.

4 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by ibrahym47(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lets fight this enemies collectively, meanwhile action speaks volume

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by dgr8truth(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by omenka(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Babsopey:
A friend shared this picture with me on Watsapp and ask how much will be required to clothe them. Seriously, its time we set our priorities right in this country. We are not asking government to be dashing people money, we are only asking for policies that will create an environment where entrepreneur can survive. Where farmers will be rewarded for their labour.

It is well with my country. Amen.
Your post evokes very deep thoughts indeed.

On my part, I've been working on a plan where my team and I go round, collect used clothes mostly from the rich and medium class, wash them clean and disinfect them then use some money to buy nice okrika clothes and go distribute to the poor in rural areas.

Trying to put finishing touches to the plan. Think it would make a lot of folks happy.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by dgr8truth(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
obontami:
Obasanjo cleared our debts, yaradua left about 60 billions in
our foreign reserves, our economy was stable then ,naira
was 100 to 1 dollar. shoeless jonathan came, guess what?
corrupion is not stealing, boko haram and bomblast every
where, insecurity oil theft continued,lack of respect for
democracy and public institutions became perversed, army
became partisan, 230 naira to 1dollar, foreign reserves
depreciated, left a debt of 7 triillion. jonathan and his
cohorts of crimals destroy everything. Yet some babaric
uncivilsed religious bigots and tribal idiots are supporting
Gej and his acomplices because he is from thier region not
minding the atrocities that he had committed. These
brainless bigots have to be eliminated so as to aviod their
canserous ideology from spread among nigerians. Jonathan
destroyed nigeria .Buhari is not a magician ,lets give Buhari
time to fix our dear country.
For your mind you don post sensible comment.
The era of excuses is gone. The sooner APC realised that they are now the ruling party the better for nigerians. Propaganda and lies helped them attain the presidency, but won't keep them beyond 2019; their fulfilment to their vague and bogus electoral promises will.

Nigerians know PMB is not a magician, but he made Nigerians see him as a magician, hence they voted for him. we are saying he should be the magician he said he is when he was campaigning.

God bless the ________ President.

*Disclaimer* you are responsible for whatever you put in that underline space.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Young03(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ar der senators representin ds kids?
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Babsopey(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
omenka:
Your post evokes very deep thoughts indeed.

On my part, I've been working on a plan where my team and I go round, collect used clothes mostly from the rich and medium class, wash them clean and disinfect them then use some money to buy nice okrika clothes and go distribute to the poor in rural areas.

Trying to put finishing touches to the plan. Think it would make a lot of folks happy.

That will be great bro. I had that kind of opportunity while I was in school. My fellowship always request for some of our clothes (still presentable) as gifts for the villagers where we'll be having village outreach (rural rugged in nysc).
God will bless you effort bro.

sonofananimal:

YOU DON CLOTH ANY ONE OF THEM undecided

YOU DON ONCE GO OUTSIDE GIVE SOME CHILDREN CLOTH undecided

SOME THINGS ARE BETTER SAID DONE, THAN TO OPEN YOUR BRAIN MOUTH DEY TALK.

START DOING IT, AND SOME OF US WILL FOLLOW YOUR LEAD.

THAT'S HOW LEADER ARE BEING MADE

You could have made sense if you can comment without abusing.

Beside I'm doing my best to those around me. I help those I can, and I really don't owe you explanation on this.
Please do the right thing. Bless you.

16 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by gebest: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
Fourthed
FIFTETH[b]
fatdon2:
Fourthed
FIFTETH[/b]
fatdon2:
Fourthed
FIFTETH

7 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Dannyset(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
I support the MOTION with immediate effect. But the last time I checked, I wasn't the Senate President.
Final verdict: these people must be clothed if our Leaders n Politicians aren't shameless.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by kingbasil: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]obontami:

Obasanjo cleared our debts, yaradua left about 60 billions in
our foreign reserves, our economy was stable then ,naira
was 100 to 1 dollar. shoeless jonathan came, guess what?
corrupion is not stealing, boko haram and bomblast every
where, insecurity oil theft continued,lack of respect for
democracy and public institutions became perversed, army
became partisan, 230 naira to 1dollar, foreign reserves
depreciated, left a debt of 7 triillion. jonathan and his
cohorts of crimals destroy everything. Yet some babaric
uncivilsed religious bigots and tribal idiots are supporting
Gej and his acomplices because he is from thier region not
minding the atrocities that he had committed. These
brainless bigots have to be eliminated so as to aviod their
canserous ideology from spread among nigerians. Jonathan
destroyed nigeria .Buhari is not a magician ,lets give Buhari
time to fix our dear country.[/s]

Totally off the mark. Why must you keep wallowing in hypocrisy I think you are delusional...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Rick9(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sixthed

8 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by macuwon(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Seventhed

11 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by lunaticfringe: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Op what's the way forward??
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by CR77(f): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
haha
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Eighted cheesy

12 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by bamsboy: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
yes oo
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Alvinlovesmusic(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Our senators really don't care. I think they want to sow clothes that look like this..

pls rate my new single
www.nairaland.com/2392624/pls-rate-new-single

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by youngvizzy1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
We shall get there someday
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by mencade5(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
nigeria.......wicked people great nation.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by coolhamid(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
NINETED

12 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by breakeven: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
Fourthed
Fifted grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by eaglechild: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where is the change?

APC is a scam.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.