Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) (61778 Views)

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by obontami: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2015
seangy4konji:
Obontami?You talk well...That man destroyed Nigeria and its image...It will take some time to fix....

Only a fool will not know Nigeria is in serious trouble and debt...Nigeria Jagakaga...

What that man did in 8 years is what the holy bible and quoran calls LOOTING!!!

thanks bro, how em bittches at your end ??
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by fritiyo: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:
Obasanjo cleared our debts, yaradua left about 60 billions in
our foreign reserves, our economy was stable then ,naira
was 100 to 1 dollar. shoeless jonathan came, guess what?
corrupion is not stealing, boko haram and bomblast every
where, insecurity oil theft continued,lack of respect for
democracy and public institutions became perversed, army
became partisan, 230 naira to 1dollar, foreign reserves
depreciated, left a debt of 7 triillion. jonathan and his
cohorts of crimals destroy everything. Yet some babaric
uncivilsed religious bigots and tribal idiots are supporting
Gej and his acomplices because he is from thier region not
minding the atrocities that he had committed. These
brainless bigots have to be eliminated so as to aviod their
canserous ideology from spread among nigerians. Jonathan
destroyed nigeria .Buhari is not a magician ,lets give Buhari
time to fix our dear country.

Learn how to do research, before coming to the public to write whatever pleases ur small thinking mind. Most of u will come to to write becos others are posting nl.

Is it only gej that as incurred external debt as the president of this country? Even when it is clear that he inherited most of the debt from previous govt but hypocrite like u wont agree.
Below is debt incurred by previous president before gej. enjoy going through them for ur lack of research.
In 1970, under General Yakubu Gowon Nigeria’s
debt profile was 570 million dollars.
In 1979 under General Olusegun Obasanjo Nigeria’s
total debt stock was 3.2 billion dollars with over 5
billion dollars in foreign reserve. In 1985, under
General Muhammadu Buhari Nigeria’s debt profile
rose to 18.5 billion dollars and in 1995 under
General Sanni Abacha, it rose to 34.1billion
dollars. In 2002 under President Olusegun
Obasanjo, Nigeria’s debt rose to about 39.9 billion
dollars due largely to interests, surcharges, and
penalties.
The debt relief granted to Nigeria in 2005 was
negotiated by the Economic Management Team led
by Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who was then Minister
of Finance. She is still serving in that ministry in
spite of our dwindling fortunes.
One of the conditions for granting us debt relief at
that time was the understanding that the additional
1 billion dollars will be put into human welfare
budget of health, education, food security and
infrastructure development.
Upon assumption of office in 1999, President
Olusegun Obasanjo established the debt
Management Office and named Mr. Akin Arikawe as
the Director- General of that office.
Mr. Arikawe who is from Igbotako in Ondo State
later rose to become the Permanent Secretary in the
Ministry of Finance before his retirement. It was the
Debt Management Office that pioneered the success
of debt relief for Nigeria in 2005.
With the relief, Nigeria cleared its arrears of $6
billion of the $30 billion owed following which there
was stock reduction on the Naples terms while
Nigeria was to buy back the remainder.
It was the first time Nigeria ever had total freedom
from the Paris Club debt. The package in final
terms yielded debt relief of about 60 % of Nigeria’s
Paris club debt while Nigeria had to pay off the 40%
balance through a buy back operation.
The total right off at that time was close to $20
billion which compare favourably with the $40
billion right-off of debt for the 18 highly indebted
poor nations of the world by the developed nations.
President Obasanjo had to broadcast to the nation
on June 30,2015 that the achievement was worth
celebrating because what Nigeria expected at the
close of the exercise would be relief of close to $20
billion which was well beyond the total revenue of
Nigeria for one year.
pls from the above little research, did Obasanjo cleared all nigeria external debt? obviously, the answer is No.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Taich(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2015
I wanted to say something after reading your offline post, than I saw your signature. Smh. Still thinking with your third at this age?please do yourself a favour, grow up.
obontami:

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by sixtus3606(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:

thank you my brother
You're welcome. But your signature shaaA!
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by aminae: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2015
BUT CAN ANYBODY RULE IN THE INTEREST OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS? CAN ANYONE RULE BEARING THEM IN MIND AND FAVOURING THEM?
PLS I NEED UR CANDID ANSWERS.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by ModiKen(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
premConcept:
These are not Nigerians, not saying they don't deserve better.

Hope you know there are Nigerian children that look like this everyday?
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by JOEmystic(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2015
manchester1:

u r very lucky. we still buy it here@110
i guess i'm really lucky then grin grin
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by PassingShot(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:
our foreign reserves, our economy was stable then ,naira was 100 to 1 dollar. shoeless jonathan came, guess what?
corrupion is not stealing, boko haram and bomblast every where, insecurity oil theft continued,lack of respect for
democracy and public institutions became perversed, army became partisan, 230 naira to 1dollar, foreign reserves
depreciated, left a debt of 7 triillion. jonathan and his cohorts of crimals destroy everything. Yet some babaric
uncivilsed religious bigots and tribal idiots are supporting Gej and his acomplices because he is from thier region not
minding the atrocities that he had committed. These brainless bigots have to be eliminated so as to aviod their
canserous ideology from spread among nigerians. Jonathan destroyed nigeria .Buhari is not a magician ,lets give Buhari
He handed over Nigeria as seen here.

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
coolhamid:
NINETED

Or uNITED grin
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
coolhamid:
NINETED

You mean uNITED grin
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
eaglechild:

Where is the change?

APC is a scam.

A very serious scam raise to power 20
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
premConcept:
These are not Nigerians, not saying they don't deserve better.

My guy u nova waka, those kids are even better off than so many Nigerians
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by realadesco(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Firsted
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by obontami: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
sixtus3606:
You're welcome. But your signature shaaA!
grin
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Tommietee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think our leaders know what to do!!!...but they can't do it at the expense of their own well being and convenience!..May God deliver us!
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by nagoma(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
woodcook:
Who told you Buhari and his cronies are not going to enrich themselves? Am sure most people did have same opinion when GEJ took over.

No. You're wrong. We all knew what GEJ was upto , we just underestimated the possible extent of the damage and desruction.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by seangy4konji: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2015
Cant manipulate....She is choking me but i love am die..she took leave from her work as a nurse in Baltimore USA to service my Poron in Ibadan.You see God is merciful.You v to give her d respect abi....Hoe weh wan leave Lagos self go bill and talk like an illiterate and piss you off....

We r looking for a nice destination for summer DESTINATION.
All this Nigerian girls got nothing to offer...they think their kitty is all...Only a lame man will settle for them...

We in bed and its raining here bro with a sloppy head...i will cum and sleep and cuddle...

Its raining here in Ibadan...Cold night here and we cozy
obontami:

thanks bro, how em bittches at your end ??
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by ayobase(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
obontami:

We are talking about pressing matters of the moment, and you are here talking about the past.

Your post is so off topic.

You, your 'likes' and your 'shares' should stop dragging us back pls.

Change is here!
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Godstime1: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
I believe that this kids are the sole responsibility of their state Government not addressing or attaching them to the wardrobe issue.
I think it's a good pix for our Government to know the true conditions they are governing are.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
PassingShot:
He handed over Nigeria as seen here.
I rarely see you nowadays... hope all is well bro?
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by PassingShot(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I rarely see you nowadays... hope all is well bro?

It's Ramadan for me and I guess you understand what it means for Muslims. Less talk, less social media interaction and more of spiritual work.

cool

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
PassingShot:

It's Ramadan for me and I guess you understand what it means for Muslims. Less talk, less social media interaction and more of spiritual work.

cool

Wow...good to know...Remember me in your prayers too...best of the season...keep fit bro...
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by PassingShot(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Wow...good to know...Remember me in your prayers too...best of the season...keep fit bro...
Thanks. I will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.