Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,285 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) (61775 Views)

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by sixtus3606(m): 5:56am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:
Obasanjo cleared our debts, yaradua left about 60 billions in
our foreign reserves, our economy was stable then ,naira
was 100 to 1 dollar. shoeless jonathan came, guess what?
corrupion is not stealing, boko haram and bomblast every
where, insecurity oil theft continued,lack of respect for
democracy and public institutions became perversed, army
became partisan, 230 naira to 1dollar, foreign reserves
depreciated, left a debt of 7 triillion. jonathan and his
cohorts of crimals destroy everything. Yet some babaric
uncivilsed religious bigots and tribal idiots are supporting
Gej and his acomplices because he is from thier region not
minding the atrocities that he had committed. These
brainless bigots have to be eliminated so as to aviod their
canserous ideology from spread among nigerians. Jonathan
destroyed nigeria .Buhari is not a magician ,lets give Buhari
time to fix our dear country.
He who speaketh sense shall be bestowed upon, the wisdom of the almighty.

Weldone man!...that's a wise thought and nice observation from you. Though I represent the south-east, but the truth must be told. Weldone once again!
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2015
michelism:
Obontami thanks for making sense even though your post didn't depicts whole true of events; from Obasanjo's regime to now, our Naira was never 100 to a dollar and Jonathan didn't bring book Haram. But the truth must be said, that man Jonathan is a Satan himself. And I pray that God rule all his generation and his supporters' like he did to Nigeria. I campaigned and voted for him in 2011, but soon realised that I wasted my vote.
God bless PMB for his good intentions and I pray he succeeds. Have already seen the sign of CHANGE; it's everywhere. You won't recognize it though if your brain is still on anticlockwise mode.
Brother you sure wasted your vote on GEJ no doubt. But if your reason for supporting Buhari like you said was because you believe he has good intention for Nigeria. What makes you think that GEJ did not have good intentions for Nigeria? Right from the first president of Nigeria to Buhari they all had good intentions but intentions aren't enough. Good bless all man!
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by K9Uneet(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2015
premConcept:
These are not Nigerians, not saying they don't deserve better.
My brother, come Niger state you go see things like this.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2015
nagoma:

Less than one month in office but PMB clearly has Nigeria at heart and is not coming to enrich himself and his cronies at our expense. The criminal PDP has vandalized the nation's wealth and the people minds and lives , you have no conscience at all.

Who told you Buhari and his cronies are not going to enrich themselves? Am sure most people did have same opinion when GEJ took over.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Pontaboki: 6:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Our Democracy is Maturing
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Eliza5050(f): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:

Well said,mumu people
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Babsopey:
A friend shared this picture with me on Watsapp and ask how much will be required to clothe them. Seriously, its time we set our priorities right in this country. We are not asking government to be dashing people money, we are only asking for policies that will create an environment where entrepreneur can survive. Where farmers will be rewarded for their labour.

It is well with my country. Amen.
YES. May GOD HELP US AMEN.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:
Between you and dullarddinho I am actually wondering who is more brainless
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by mightyokwy(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:
Must you show ur ignorance, you shls have join the space bookers association than to weste your ba3 typing this trash
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by bewla(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Babsopey:
A friend shared this picture with me on Watsapp and ask how much will be required to clothe them. Seriously, its time we set our priorities right in this country. We are not asking government to be dashing people money, we are only asking for policies that will create an environment where entrepreneur can survive. Where farmers will be rewarded for their labour.

Who move the motion and who second it i only want to support u guys
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by 2baga(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:

You know you paint a real dismal picture of the country's economic growth since 1999.
Sadly it's true
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by michelism(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2015
woodcook:
Brother you sure wasted your vote on GEJ no doubt. But if your reason for supporting Buhari like you said was because you believe he has good intention for Nigeria. What makes you think that GEJ did not have good intentions for Nigeria? Right from the first president of Nigeria to Buhari they all had good intentions but intentions aren't enough. Good bless all man!

Thanks for your input bro. When a hardworking student with a view to pass an exam fails, he wouldn't stop and give up; hope you agree with me? We are students to the government and we'd keep working hard to get it right someday. We are getting there; am sure we would soon.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2015
eaglechild:

Where is the change?

APC is a scam.

Change has began
Petrol is now 87NGN.... When last did we buy it in such cheap price? GEJ was there for 6yrs and definately he is gona leave someday and eventually he has. This is a new government whether we like it or not. Let us as Nigerians cooperate and keep praying for our leaders.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by sibb2011: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
omenka:
Your post evokes very deep thoughts indeed.

On my part, I've been working on a plan where my team and I go round, collect used clothes mostly from the rich and medium class, wash them clean and disinfect them then use some money to buy nice okrika clothes and go distribute to the poor in rural areas.

Trying to put finishing touches to the plan. Think it would make a lot of folks happy.

God bless you brother. Please make it official, so that people like us with your mind can contribute. The Lord will go ahead of you and you will not fail in Jesus name.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by katerine7(f): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2015
u dey mind dem
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by dstar01(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:
unpaid political thugs be like

tongue

keep on barking like a rabid (which you obviously are)

if u don't want buhari to rule you, you can simply shoot ur self in head

Where did you read me complaining about Buhari? proper mumu
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Echelle(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2015
premConcept:
These are not Nigerians, not saying they don't deserve better.
taaaaaahhhhh come to ejidongari kwara n see worse
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2015
amheadbashir:
and some b playing game of
secounded
thirthed
fourthed
fifthed
eighted and so on....
am watching ya all in hd
tongue cheesy it means we agreed with op on dis one.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by ibietela2(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Babsopey:

It's not by making noise online...... Organise a good riot
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by slyniki: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by omenka(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2015
sibb2011:

God bless you brother. Please make it official, so that people like us with your mind can contribute. The Lord will go ahead of you and you will not fail in Jesus name.
Amen and thanks.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by JOEmystic(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2015
They were deliberately dressed up that way
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by doublewisdom: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2015
omenka:
Your post evokes very deep thoughts indeed.

On my part, I've been working on a plan where my team and I go round, collect used clothes mostly from the rich and medium class, wash them clean and disinfect them then use some money to buy nice okrika clothes and go distribute to the poor in rural areas.

Trying to put finishing touches to the plan. Think it would make a lot of folks happy.
Go and sitdown! Always flaunting yasef!
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by JOEmystic(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Ayolaw2003:

Change has began
Petrol is now 87NGN.... When last did we buy it in such cheap price? GEJ was there for 6yrs and definately he is gona leave someday and eventually he has. This is a new government whether we like it or not. Let us as Nigerians cooperate and keep praying for our leaders.
i still buy fuel 90 naira per liter
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
Honestly!
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by sodeide2013: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2015
I agree totally with obatomi, and by the way, I am from the Niger delta
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by hammyjoe(f): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
yes in as much as I support helping these children, most blame lies with the parents. When you will see a man having as much as 26 children with little or no source of income this is always the results. The children grow up to become miscreants in the society and easy prey to kidnappers, ritualist, boko haram and it's likes.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by kotv: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Babsopey:

So true. Such a disgraceful country with corrupt leaders
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by manchester1: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2015
obontami:
OK. let's give them till 2040 that should be enuf time
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by manchester1: 9:21am On Jun 24, 2015
JOEmystic:
i still buy fuel 90 naira per liter
u r very lucky. we still buy it here@110
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by obontami: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2015
2baga:

You know you paint a real dismal picture of the country's economic growth since 1999.
Sadly it's true

thank you my brother
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by obontami: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2015
sixtus3606:

He who speaketh sense shall be bestowed upon, the wisdom of the almighty.

Weldone man!...that's a wise thought and nice observation from you. Though I represent the south-east, but the truth must be told. Weldone once again!

thank you my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.