Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? (2187 Views)

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya / When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by ChappyChase: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why do fine girls always keep ugly girls as their best friends? And most of this ugly girls now act so rude to any guy that wants to toast their fine friend!!!!!

Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by decode55(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
^_^

Ugly Nigerian females; the number one _cock-blocking agents of Satan on the planet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Minet16(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
j
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Right way to go about it is Make the Ugly your Padi and all other things will fall in place
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by ChappyChase: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:
The Right way to go about it is Make the Ugly your Padi and all other things will fall in place
Guy forget that thing!! If you try ham, you go enter one chance....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Rogerz007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dem never born any ugly girl wey go try am with me!!My frown alone gets dem scared
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015

Guy, if the ugly friend tries to shield you from getting her friend, that shows you are also ugly.
If you are handsome, that fine babe would even offend her ugly friend just to allow intimacy grin.
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by czarr(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
I like ugly girls abegi!!!......fine girls no de reciprocate for bed,dem de lie like wood..
..ugly girls de take am personal grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by demmy0325(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
I lurrrrvvvv ugly girls....
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by prettyjo(f): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
hapnd to me once...long tym ago though..
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ugly girls rock! grin
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
I lurrrrvvvv ugly girls....
y? cos they re easy to handle?
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Ugly girls rock! grin
y hyping ugly girls wen u are not one of dem?
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by ChappyChase: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
czarr:
I like ugly girls abegi!!!......fine girls no de reciprocate for bed,dem de lie like wood..
Hahahahha!!
Laugh don kill me ooo!!!!
Rogerz007:
Dem never born any ugly girl wey go try am with me!!My frown alone gets dem scared
You never jam all those friends way don take ham upon their selves to be their fine friend mama!!!
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
justified19:
y? cos they re easy to handle?
they love scarra...
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
they love scarra...
wen I need a s*x partner, I go for d ugliest in a group of girls.
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
justified19:
wen I need a s*x partner, I go for d ugliest in a group of girls.
I think I even need too stop chykn fine ladies...
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
czarr:
hahahahahaa, *falls from igi ewedu
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Ugly girls rock! grin
kofa! Whr did they throw u?
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
I think I even need too stop chykn fine ladies...
fine gurls b like ronaldo if u dey waka wit dem( pple go feel u), but ontop bed, dem b like bendtner...dem no sabi
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
kofa! Whr did they throw u?
Lol, Gombe buh redeployed 2 osun state.
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by yorubaboiy: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
and y do fine gals also ruin the life of their ugly frnds under the name of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
I do it all the time grin

#DUFF

SorrynotSorry
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol, Gombe buh redeployed 2 osun state.
oh at least, dem try.. Enjoy urself thr tongue tongue. Am still servin in lagos
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by UniqueGem(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'm in such situation now, but this blockade is not just ugly, she's fat behond proportion. Damn!!
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
My life doesn't work like that
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
oh at least, dem try.. Enjoy urself thr tongue tongue. Am still servin in lagos
It's alright
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by komzyb(f): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Team ugly....fine girls are enemies of progress.....
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Np: prayer changes- R.Kelly
Re: Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? by sarmiie(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
SouffleX:
I do it all the time grin
#DUFF
SorrynotSorry
You are so NOT a duff...repent, though!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Guys Pick One / . / Am Plus One Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.