Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters (42681 Views)

Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by virus04(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Adupe ooo grin...furking rumours sha... undecided.
Ehen, i used to see you everywhere. Are you Mtn? lipsrsealed
guy i beg help me ask her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Optional2(f): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
#ItsonlyinNigeria haters cum up wit fake news to d public. Najia i dy hall una oooooo
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Saklekplus:

Because u are schooling in France, clueless guy... We just thank GOD, good news.......... shame to mama piss
serious clueless guy
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Mykelpato(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have said it clearly that it is falsehood, Our Moderators now allow such unverified rumours, Image damaging stories now to make front page.. This if not taken care of, will bring trouble to nairaland oo, this buhari administration no dey joke.
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by melvin0004(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Toktee:
na lie,he sacrificed him to ogboni cult to please sheppo.
mumu get a life.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by tyrone07(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mofo's please leave jona alone!

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by babestella: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Flashh:
I present to you... The most Clueless and daft former President of all time. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

No vex... News sometimes. cheesy

Donke.y, including all those who liked your comment, you all are s1lly low lives, hopeless scavengers, trash cart pushers like you all, continue wasting your MB, he is now an ex president & enjoying the benefits thereof, something your parents will never achieve even in your life time. The hate you have for GEJ will continue to drive you s1lly that when ever you hear his name you'll rush to display your stewpidity online. You should be ashamed of your life.

6 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by MrBasketball: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2015
babestella:

Donke.y, including all those who liked your comment, you all are s1lly low lives, hopeless scavengers, trash cart pushers like you all, continue wasting your MB, he is now an ex president & enjoying the me befits thereof, something your parents will never achieve even in your life time. The hate you have for GEJ will continue to drive you s1lly that when ever you hear his name you'll rush to display your stewpidity online. You should be ashamed of your life.
You are fast to hit at him... What of those who waste their MB to insult the current president, what do you have to say to that?

You are a big fool and very stvpid as well.

3 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by oviasogie22: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2015
flashh clueless huh! ok o let's see what a 72 years old man can do

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Earlier in the day, in a stunning announcement, President Buhari disclosed that western countries have signed up to help Nigeria recover its assets that were voraciously looted Mr. Jonathan. Source- http:// sahara report always displaying their apc apc media online house
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2015
FORMER president...chai ! Lord I give u praise! grin
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by tutulatata: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2015
ifihearam:
Thank you Lord Jesus...enemies of bad news will NEVER have any cause to rejoice over me and my former president...if you want make this prayer cover you..you know what to do
GBAM!! grin
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Built2last:
May those who wished this innocent boy death either by thought or proclamation not see the end of june.

Why on earth will people wish others death.

Wit ur comment u av stooped so low to d level of those who wished d poor boy death. U r not different frm dem. undecided

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 12:29am On Jun 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

Meanwhile....
Breaking News on the Brainless one
Our President conducts secret meeting with his new Ministers grin

Not funny. tongue

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by MrBasketball: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2015
omooba969:

Wit ur comment u av stooped so low to d level of those who wished d poor boy death. U r not different frm dem. undecided
Exactly bro! He is trying to gain cheap points.
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by MrBasketball: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Toktee:
grin cheesy
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Emmanueledu(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank God its not true!Because my Dad was very furious when I mentioned it;he had to immediately start Browsing all news sites to be sure!He went to bed sad...oh I will be happy to make his morning by telling him its a fake news!Thank Goodness!!!

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by MrBasketball: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2015
Built2last:
May those who wished this innocent boy death either by thought or proclamation not see the end of june.

Why on earth will people wish others death.
Your statement shows you are dumb.

Keep thinking opposite.
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by sen8or(m): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Lie mohammeds

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by mumbasa: 12:53am On Jun 24, 2015
President Buhari disclosed that western countries have signed up to help Nigeria recover its assets that were voraciously looted Mr. Jonathan.

So saharareporters will die if they don't insult or defame Jonathan?
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by InvertedHammer: 1:24am On Jun 24, 2015
/
I hope the boy is alive.

But even if not, what's the big deal? Every living thing will surely die.

All the victims of Nyanya bombing were not children of stone. Yet the punk a$s went to Kano to dance shoki.
That's how caring Jonathan is.
/
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 24, 2015
good news...
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by brixton: 3:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Flashh:
I present to you... The most Clueless and daft former President of all time... Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

No vex... News sometimes. cheesy

Even in retirement you people still haul insults on this noble man. You see why we will never seize to rant Daura President with a capital D ?

3 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by nationwide1(m): 3:43am On Jun 24, 2015
UnknownT:
Even in this kind of news, SH still found a way to bring in "amount voraciously looted by GEJ". Na wa 4 waec oh
Sahara reporters are APC media outfits meant for propaganda against GEJ and surprisingly even after he left power for them.

Have you heard any news reports about bring back our girls again?

Do they report incessant killings in the northeast again? No, not because it has stopped but because APC is in power. You can only get true reports of death toll in the northeast from a fair media outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by nationwide1(m): 3:48am On Jun 24, 2015
mumbasa:
President Buhari disclosed that western countries have signed up to help Nigeria recover its assets that were voraciously looted Mr. Jonathan.

So saharareporters will die if they don't insult or defame Jonathan?
I am happy another person is observing this.

Have Saharareporters insulted Buhari for using his first 30 days in office for touring and snapping pictures while Nigerians are being murdered in thousands in the northeast?
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by nortcentrallord(m): 3:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Toktee:

After two pages of this thread, you don't 'v one single like. What a shame! Oya, come and modify this thing you call a post.
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by TeamSimple(m): 4:23am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lie muhamMAD shld be careful.
You are indeed a bitter soul..How does the passage of wrong information about a young man's state connects with APC or Lai Muhammed? Even his father couldn't stop the APC for Aso rock talk less of his son,so what do they need his death for.Its everything you politice on this forum. Divert your stupidity to the medium this false alarm was passed.
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by kristisking(m): 5:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Toktee:
Why did your father not sacrifice you too if that's the case ?You think your father doesn't like money and power. Silly comment!

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by House24(m): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2015
God the Father,
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit
WE THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by 9jatatafo(m): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Woe betide rumour mongers!

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Seadove70(m): 5:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Its not special at all.
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by egift(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm suspecting egift.

You need Brain Surgery. The entire thing is now a tumor. Where were you yesterday, when we all were calling for the ban of those that were behind the rumor.

Jonathan has made his mess and got kicked out, he is now forgotten and irrelevant in the events of the day. So please let him enjoy his vacations and retirement in peace. I beg of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep / Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.