Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters (42680 Views)

Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by darlenese(f): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2015
I wish u all what you wish GEJ, IJN Amen
And it shall come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Christoskurion: 5:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank God the counsel of Ahithophel has been turned to foolishness and nothing shall by the foe harm him in Jesus name-amen

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by salam1(m): 6:09am On Jun 24, 2015
hmmm so its now u people knw dat wishing som1 dead is bad. V u forgotten so soon hw PEJ AND FAYOSE DEAD WISHES ON PMB. Daz y dey say b careful wit wat u say

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 24, 2015
nigerians are demonically wicked; who ever made that evil prediction shall receive the wrath of god b4 d end of this week

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by alexlee50: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Toktee:
na lie,he sacrificed him to ogboni cult to please sheppo.
E be like say your craze just dey start? Make dem chain u quick before u enter street.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by EastLebanon(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Flashh:
I present to you... The most Clueless and daft former President of all time... Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

No vex... News sometimes. cheesy
if people calls buhari President Buhari you people will start foaming from the mouth

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by ndigbo: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2015
I didn't the post @ op.
But thank God, the boy is ok!
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by obaede: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by domopps(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Haleluyah!

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by FrankDave07(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Ur head need antenna Dat guy GEJ can feed u and ur 10 generation 2com Ur dere talkin shit
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Those circulating this false rumour should desist from it
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by bewla(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2015
two things involve
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by papoose999(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Toktee:
imagine is DT d same way u re goin 2 sacrifice ur own child?
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by kgr8mike(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2015
Flashh:
I present to you... The most Clueless and daft former President of all time... Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

As clueless as he was, he lead Nigeria for 6 years. Your father with all his clues is unknown. He should be ashamed of himself and for fathering such a child.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Toktee:

You shud be banned for life... skunk

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by katerine7(f): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2015
naija I hail thee
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by darlenese(f): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Flashh:

Do you even know the meaning of being Clueless ?

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Akinz0126(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2015
These are the type of reporter Buhari jailed. During his military regime why should you field us with distorted information and not the authentic Fact.Be careful oooo
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by beyoncausme: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
tank God o....
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by sportfeva(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Fake news all the way......bad belle ppl

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Orikinla(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2015
God have mercy on the innocent and the repentant.
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by andepower: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2015
thank God

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by justmenoni: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Nigeria and their death wishes...if I happen to be in GEJ's shoes I would.be seeking the face of the Lord.in serious prayers from different avenues yeah u heard me.right Different avenues... Cos one thing.I dislike about nigeria and Nigerians is dat dey can use dere mouth to kill person..if som1 is rumoured to be death chk back later and the person will eventually die not toonfar from dere rumors.
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by ovikky(f): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
....... Space 4 sale.....
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Obipat(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Adupe ooo grin...furking rumours sha... undecided.

Ehen, i used to see you everywhere. Are you Mtn? lipsrsealed
she is 1 of the ppl GEJ made jobless, nd d brainless maggot still supports her
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Obipat(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2015
darlenese:
I wish u all what you wish GEJ, IJN Amen
And it shall come to pass.
hypocrIte, but u, PEJ, Fayose wished PMB death? GEJ has not seen anything. Thunder will soon fire him
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by slyniki: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Chubhie: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2015
egift:

You need Brain Surgery. The entire thing is now a tumor. Where were you yesterday, when we all were calling for the ban of those that were behind the rumor.

Jonathan has made his mess and got kicked out, he is now forgotten and irrelevant in the events of the day. So please let him enjoy his vacations and retirement in peace. I beg of you.
If a vulture fails to hover at the end of a sacrifice then, you know something is wrong in the land of the spirits. I wasn't surprised you claimed to be at the vanguard calling for ban cos I was perching on a tree observing your carrot and stick approach.

It won't be a bad idea if I upgrade to Einstein brain

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by JOEmystic(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Who would want to wish an innocent child sickness? ppl are wicked o
Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by princeobestfit(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's Son Hale And Hearty - Aides - Sahara Reporters by Flashh: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2015
darlenese:

Do you even know the meaning of being Clueless ?
Yes! I mean... Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

kgr8mike:

[s]As clueless as he was, he lead Nigeria for 6 years. Your father with all his clues is unknown. He should be ashamed of himself and for fathering such a child. [/s]
Judging from your post... I can deduce you are having so much pain in your bloody ass_ grin

You must be a son of 10 fathers... Do you want me to preach to you about your slutty mother and drunkard fathers?

A daft boy like you won't like the story... Son of a bastardd... Dumbest fool ever!

Thank God you finally admit he's clueless... Only a clueless man will waste 6yrs being clueless and daft as well.

Stüpid he goat like you trying to feel among the clueless fools.

EastLebanon:
if people calls buhari President Buhari you people will start foaming from the mouth
Rubbish... Your insult on Buhari won't take anything away from me and him as well... You are free to continue showing your level of frustration on Nairaland.

babestella:

[s] Donke.y, including all those who liked your comment, you all are s1lly low lives, hopeless scavengers, trash cart pushers like you all, continue wasting your MB, he is now an ex president & enjoying the benefits thereof, something your parents will never achieve even in your life time. The hate you have for GEJ will continue to drive you s1lly that when ever you hear his name you'll rush to display your stewpidity online. You should be ashamed of your life. [/s]
Hey pig... If your brain isn't working anymore, why can't you just have a brain transplant? Zombie. Stupidity has deranged your brain.

Nitwits everywhere... Is hating your problem?

If it... GO SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH A CONCRETE BLOCK... it will surely fix some nuts into your brain.

All of you are nothing but Jona daft puppies. grin
preetyb:

No matter how daft and clueless you think he was, you can never get to his level of achievements then and now.
I will be greater than your generation.

Whether you like it or not, i am right now greater than your entire family... Dumbass.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.