Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108929 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sanmibukunmi: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2015
There are better ways of breaking up a country than violence. Trying to incite violence will actually backfire on who ever does it. Saying you wan to kill a man of God that has got nothing to do with ur politics will lead to doom for the whole tribe.... Biafra we yorubas support you should go but don't try to bring war upon yourselves that is gonna be your undoing. The UN is there table you request. Don't let them rest morning afternoon and night and before u know it, u will be free to have your country....beating drums of war won't fetch you anything O‎​º°˚˚˚°º ......my 1 kobo

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2015
kku
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sweetgala(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@

the problem with a black man
Name one black country in this world that is living well; none; then there is something wrong. People think they can wake up to come to nl and talk rubbish; u must be insane. Nnamdi is a true commander of Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB across the world and he is not alone. He is whiter than white and whiter than snow.

Welcome to the mind of the average Biafra , just a human like you described with absolute regal no blemish

The same Namdi Kanu who has been promising women of easy virtue marriage and jilting them , claiming he owns IPOB , instigating blackmail and verbal attack on former allies who criticised his approach, he has been trying to canverse for foreign support among bigoted Christian groups by making it a Muslim vs Christian affair he equates FG to BH since Buhari is the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Recruit21: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2015
its here again Nigerian CUSTOM Recruitment 2015/2016,call:_o7082239729 now for help
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by hary4luv(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2015
egift:

You missed it bro. What fuels arms uprising is some stubborn folks feeling they have the right to take actions that bring destruction to everyone else. Refuse to seek peaceful solution to problems and the end of the day millions more of the living are killed for the few that were hurt earlier. The consequenses of their actions are usually bigger that the problems they laid claim to pick up arms.

If 10 people get killed for instance, will taking actions that kill 50,000 of your own people appease you for the 10 people you lost earlier. And who gave you the right to cause the death of those 50,000 people?

To every one of your problem, there is a possible solution - throwing bombs at it is not a solution.

How does killing millions of Ndigbo stop the problem of lack of jobs, poverty, good governance, infrastructures, quality education, electricity, hunger, etc.

I've been following your analysis and it's obvious that you are being bias. Inasmuch as I agree that violence is not the best way out, I must confess that the ibos have had enough. It's either the main issues are tackled head on or we might just continue to deceive ourselves that all is well in this unholy union called NIGERIA. The only way we can live as one is to give everyone a sense of belonging.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by AgentOfAllah: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2015
PedroJP:

If ur ranting here will happen and bring Biafra, then no regret. At least in the world beyond, our pple there will be happy to know their descendants are answering their names and are sovereign. Even if u'll kill 30 million to have 15 million establish Biafra, no regret. Biafra must come, as darkness has no power over Light.

Why do u all support a forceful union ? Biafrans have been agitating for their freedom for long, yet all u see is having one Nigeria that is not working.

I hope you're willing to sacrifice yourself as one of the 30 million. I also hope you've sought the consent of the remaining 29,999,999 you plan to kill as a result of your 'noble' ambition.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2015
ApcSucks:

Biafra or no biafra am gon still drink orijin

ACE ROOT is better than orijin.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by asha80(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2015
sweetgala:

Welcome to the mind of the average Biafra , just a human like you described with absolute regal no blemish

The same Namdi Kanu who has been promising women of easy virtue marriage and jilting them , claiming he owns IPOB , instigating blackmail and verbal attack on former allies who criticised his approach, he has been trying to canverse for foreign support among bigoted Christian groups by making it a Muslim vs Christian affair he equates FG to BH since Buhari is the president.

do you have proof of all these you have written? I actually feel that that kanu guy is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by pleiades45: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2015
whom God wan destroy he go first make them crazy. some powerful demons working with those biafra guys

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2015
MarieSucre:
You're not the only ones suffering from this. Come to the middle belt. Have you been to Kogi state? That state is a mess.

Sorry boo boo, soon Nigeria will be subdued and she will start prioritize the need to take care of her citizens' needs.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by GoodMuyis(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2015
If They [Biafran] is having Problem with Nigeria What should concern Deeper Life or Kumuyi in Business, the Man Never dabble into someone else business or politics, his comment are always moderate and neutral. Or may the Deeper Life Crusade is fire their occultic group if I may say.

Well this is lunatic!
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow dreamers are banking on the SS to be a part of their Biafra..In life you never put your expectations on others.

Other than SS, the Biafran dream is DOA..We come with Us the Oyel, land area and all important access to the sea needed to start up a new country.Because the SS arent one people in language and culture, there cant be a consensus on the Biafran issue.

The FG attack on Militants is a pointer that the FG are aware of Nnamdi Kanu and partnership with some militants..The FG considers the militants more of the threat and will only nuetralise the militants who have access to the sea routes and then allow Nnamdi Kanu and his lots to die of frustration.

Okijajuju1 its no coincidence you created this thread, as a liverpool fan you know when a people are walking alone grin ..Surely the Biafrans are.

yorubad boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by discusant: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2015
dorothy111:
Here in Onitsha, extra judiciary killing was common during the era of Bakassi. But in the month of June, over 3 armed robbers have been burnt in the street of Obosi. I'm not supporting armed robbers, my point is, this Kanu guy is having a disturbing influence on his followers.

If not check, I fear his many followers won't think twice before killing their neighbors that doesn't support biafra, even family members. Since everyone that doesn't support is regarded as an enemy.

You are most foolish, politically ignorant or sitting on the fence, if you are Igbo but do not support the groups talking about Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2015
sweetgala:

OK, the ones u like are MASSOB who tax people by force and kidnap anyone who voices discomfort of their method.
Or is it Bilie Human Rights, who were openly campaigning for APC.

Are u sure u are not from MASSOB or BVI.
Say the truth.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by 1stola: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Demburrows:
Op are u just waking up, the fg for long is fully aware of the movement, they only threading with caution Cos the as it is now any taming on that guy will trigger a civil war which Nigeria can't afford right now plus they have thousands of members in over 80 countries who are ready to shake the world with protest and make the fg look stupid if it dare tries any onslaught on the Biafrans.
[s]One thing for sure Nigeria aiint staying beyond 2016 . [/s]

That's the CIA project NIg 2015
A post by a deranged dreamer...
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sanmibukunmi: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2015
bosedekemi:
Make Pastor Kumiyi respect the decision of the planned host if they want him not to go to Aba shocked Crusade is not by force.

I think those people killed and suffering in the North need the preaching abeg grin
Let them kill pastor Kumuyi and let's Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what will happen....
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Pontaboki: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Destroying the Zoo is a fact that must be accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
GoodMuyis:
If They [Biafran] is having Problem with Nigeria What should concern Deeper Life or Kumuyi in Business, the Man Never dabble into someone else business or politics, his comment are always moderate and neutral. Or may the Deeper Life Crusade is fire their occultic group if I may say.

Well this is lunatic!

Because he came into heart of Biafraland immediately after Biafra remembrance day preaching that Nigeria must remain one and even praying openly on the issue.
Many got offended, so they said he must not enter Aba.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ransomed: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2015
shineeye:
He is the messenger he is doing God assignment to liberate his people nothing can happen to him
::-- Is the act of burning Deeper life Church branches in Igbo land and killing of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi part of God's assignment? No body has monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by humilitypays(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
I have one question for you guys:

1. Why do you people want igbos to remain in one country with you when its obvious that Hausa and Yorubas don't like Igbos and their way of life? Why not free them and let them go and form their dream country

I do listen to Radio Biafra and some of the things Nnamdi Kalu talks about Nigeria is true!

Nigeria can never be united.

Even here on nairaland, Yorubas display their extreme hatred for Igbos and yet, they want Igbos to be in one country with them, why?

Even in national politics corporate organisations and workplaces, Hausas and Yorubas maltreat and discriminate against Igbos and you still don't want them to desire to secede from you, how?

Treat people with love, respect and equality and you won't see any tribe clamouring to separate.

You can arrest and kill Nnamdi Kalu, but the truth is that majority of Igbos living at home and in different countries of the world are tired of Nigeria...and they are really seeking for foreign partnership and assistance to secede from Nigeria.

The only way to stop it is by treating Igbos with respect and stop the hatred of Igbos as being displayed by Yorubas and Hausas everywhere u go in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kalu can never be compared to Boko Haram Shekau because Nnamdi Kalu is only helping to preach the message of freedom from discrimation and oppression to his Igbo people.

The Biafra dream may take long to come to reality, but surely it will come someday.

Lastly, I would love to see Nigeria divide peacefully without any civil war...and that's why I pray that crude oil be discovered in Yoruba lands and Hausa states so that they will agree for Nigeria to divide peacefully because I know it is greed for crude oil wealth that's making Hausa and Yoruba to always fight against the division of Nigeria.

I am against preaching hate for other tribes, I am also against war...but if it will be possible, let Nigeria divide in peace.

Its so obvious to all that Nigeria is a failed country, courtesy of past corrupt northern military heads of states and OBJ who introduced presidential public fund looting in Nigeria that we are witnessing today in Nigeria!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by musicwriter(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy.

Femi Aribisala, a well respected Yoruba columnist have written a good piece on Igbos, but you guys left the thread languishing in obscurity https://www.nairaland.com/2396014/nigeria-cannot-survive-without-igbos

However, threads that don't appear to paint Igbos in good light, you people quickly push to the front page. Why do you think Nairalanders deserve not to see the above thread?.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sweetgala(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
asha80:
do you have proof of all these you have written? I actually feel that that kanu guy is a scammer

Google is your friend , there are loads

Check out this SoundCloud channel it has live evidence of the fraud Nnamdi Kanu is

https://m.soundcloud.com/eke-richi/nnamdi-kanu-with-nigerian

This video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKTfYpi3Io

Or his multiple lies here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ViaEvV7HB4

The same man who makes it clear on RBL that all people who have diverging ideas in Biafra would be executed in their father's compound in the presence of his western friends changed the rhetoric
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by morbeta(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2015
speak2emmalex:
At the mention of Biafra, every Nigerian begins to get nightmare

Who said so. That Kanu guy is a nut-cae, he wants actualization of his Biafra and he cld not tackle Theodora Oji and co who hv robbed his region blind and left his Aba in comatose. He is just a scammer who wants to rip from the ignorant and his likes. Am an igboman enjoying the comfort and cooperation of my enivnroment.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sweetgala(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2015
morbeta:

Who said so. That Kanu guy is a nut-cae, he wants actualization of his Biafra and he cld not tackle Theodora Oji and co who hv robbed his region blind and left his Aba in comatose. He is just a scammer who wants to rip from the ignorant and his likes. Am an igboman enjoying the comfort and cooperation of my enivnroment.

He has reserved his anger for Okorocha who is a "Hausa sympathiser" he says , The only tool Nnamdi Kanu has in his arsenal is hate , he is no different to the politicians we have in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
egift:

What truth? That you are an animal in zoo. You should stockpile weapons. Chanting war song for entertainment. That everyone hates you. What else is there on that Hate Radio?

How better than Nigeria has Mr. Kalu led his immediate community? Charity begins at home. Mr. Nnamdi Kalu's village is still as terrible as everyone's else. Apart from becoming an Emperor like Musiwa, he has nothing to offer you.

musiwa is emperor of yaba left

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by asha80(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
sweetgala:

Google is your friend , there are loads

Check out this SoundCloud channel it has live evidence of the fraud Nnamdi Kanu is

https://m.soundcloud.com/eke-richi/nnamdi-kanu-with-nigerian

This video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKTfYpi3Io

Or his multiple lies here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ViaEvV7HB4

The same man who makes it clear on RBL that all people who have diverging ideas in Biafra would be executed in their father's compound in the presence of his western friends changed the rhetoric

Na wao...this needs its own thread
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
asha80:

It is people like MASSOB who are scammers and kidnappers.

Did u know they went to U.N 2x last year?

Those white modafuckas don't want Africans to chart their own course. Nigeria govt and Britain are busy suppressing the issue at the UN security council.

So one way or another, U.N must come intervene and then u negotiate.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Wordgramme(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Demburrows:
Op are u just waking up, the fg for long is fully aware of the movement, they only threading with caution Cos the as it is now any taming on that guy will trigger a civil war which Nigeria can't afford right now plus they have thousands of members in over 80 countries who are ready to shake the world with protest and make the fg look stupid if it dare tries any onslaught on the Biafrans.
One thing for sure Nigeria aiint staying beyond 2016 .

That's the CIA project NIg 2015

If Nigeria stays beyond 2016, may Amadioha declare your household invalid. You and your fellow stup1d asses who cannot think beyond yourselves. Nigeria is and will continue to be. The wish of one tiny deluded people like you cannot overwhelm the survival of a diehard people of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by GoodMuyis(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
carnegiefan:

You obviously are among those who cannot handle the truth.
Why did you not fight Cameroun over Bakassi? Was Bakassi not Nigerian land?
You people simply hate truth.

You should listen more to Radio Biafra to understand what drives most of the callers. They are just tired of Nigeria!

So that gave them the mandate to go after a Pastor who is not a politician and his church?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sweetgala(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
NormalCodes:

OK, the ones u like are MASSOB who tax people by force and kidnap anyone who voices discomfort of their method.
Or is it Bilie Human Rights, who were openly campaigning for APC.

Are u sure u are not from MASSOB or BVI.
Say the truth.

I'm from Ile Ife Nigeria, the place you call a zoo, and I don't support OPC or any stupid egbe omo oduduwa. All these groups are nonsense including MASSOB or IPOB etc

I've also seen what hate and conflict can do to a place, if you visited Ife during the modakeke crisis you'd know

I see Kanu for what he is a thief and fraud most important a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by HopeAtHand: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2015
patmaine:

yorubad boy

Ibgood boy. grin grin

Bruv, feel free to dash me whatever tribe you like..
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2015
egift:
The worst thing that has happened to Ndigbo is the likes of Nnamdi Kalu. Why:

- He is inciting war in a time of relative peace.
- The man is pitching Ndigbo against their fellow Nigerians.
- He brain-washing our people like people in terrorist training camps. At this rate, in no long time, Igbo youths will be receptive to suicide bombing.
- His plans is for war and destruction of Aligbo not how to bring development, empowerment, civilization and good governance to the South-East.
- His plans for Succession will only led to the killing of Millions of Ndigbo. In the last civil war, over 2million Ndigbo died. If there is a repeat, more people will die on both sides.
- Nnamdi Kalu just want to become an Emperor of Ndigbo, he is not democratic in anyway. What happens to the Majority of Igbos that do not want Biafra?
- The lunatic is wimping up sentiments and riding on the emotions of Ndigbo to make inroads to the hearts of the gullible.
- Mazi Kalu want to drag Ndigbo through the dark path of the Rwanda experience.

Apart from committing Treason, Mr Kalu is running and unlicensed Radio Transmissions in Nigeria. Call people to buy weapons. Preach hatred and endangering the safety of Ndigbo.

Many kids who do not understand the consequences of a full blown war with bombs dropping left and right are the his targets. Also joining his hate filled charge are those elders who are presently insignificant in their lives. The only edge they have now are Tales of War in the past like Mr. Gandoki in the story books.

We must resist predators and psychopaths like Nnamdi Kalu, who wants to prey on our emotions and bring destruction to our fatherland.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Lol, he can brainwash the brainwashable ones. Not me and my family. Does he realise some Igbos are half Igbo half Yoruba and vice versa

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.