Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108924 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2015
bosedekemi:
Make Pastor Kumiyi respect the decision of the planned host if they want him not to go to Aba shocked Crusade is not by force.

I think those people killed and suffering in the North need the preaching abeg grin

exactly. they should go to north to preach, we are already Christians so no need coming down here.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Maybe if they did, Boko Haram wouldn't be what it is today.
Well let's wait n see what Nnamdi kalu will turn to.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Monikween(f): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2015
ACM10:
Nigeria needs people that operates on its frequency of madness. Government invites only radicals like Nnamdi Kanu for negotiation. All the known revolutionaries were once tagged mad by their critics. Think of Lenin, Castro, Mugabe, Ho Chi Minh. No northerner has condemned Boko haram, so why should Igbos be leading the fight against Nnamdi Kanu? Every sensible Igbo should just stand aside and observe. If Nnamdi Kanu statements make you cringe, better quit listening. Nigeria needs to be brought to its knee.
So revolution is brought by violence?... no wonder whites see us as savages...

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2015
contact your senators and tell the police in onitsha to track him down...
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2015
idu1:
I'm very sure security operatives are watching him.
watching him isn't going to solve the problem ,doing something about him is the solution. This was the same way they watched yussuf with his boko haram doctrine and agenda till it grew out of proportion.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by 1stola: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:
I was on a drive back from Aba yesterday with my Mum when the conversation we were having led to the mention of this Radio Biafra which is currently airing on FM 102.1 in most South South and South Eastern states. Last time I heard of this Radio Biafra, it was an Internet radio station that didn't have that much of a following to warrant any real concerns, however I was shocked to find out that they were now a terrestrial radio station with a Frequency Modular bandwidth. Anyways, I tuned in out of curiosity to find out what they were all about and that was when the hair on the back of my neck stood. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

For the entire period I was tuned into the station, it was back to back tirades against the current Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, raw undiluted anti-Semitic messages targeted mostly at the Yorubas, calls for the destruction of all Deeperlife Church posters, billboards and the burning and destruction of all Deeperlife churches in Aba and all Igbo Land, the stopping of any Deeperlife crusade from holding in Aba, calls for the Igbos to arm themselves pending when he (Nnamdi Kanu who was being referred to as director) would give the clarion call for the war to commence, calls for Igbos and the supporters of the Biafran cause to join their local chapter and contribute money to him (Nnamdi) to purchase arms to prosecute a war against the Government of Nigeria. The Nnamdi character freely spewed hate for Yorubas and Hausas, referred to Nigeria as a Zoo that they would destroy, e.t.c

At first, I just felt that this was a case of a Lunatic who seems to have found his way into a radio station, but my fears didn't rise until I heard the calls coming into the station from his growing followers. One of such callers actually said Hello Director, If Kumuyi steps into Aba, I WILL KILL HIM". Another caller said he was a technician of sorts and was willing to offer his services to help build a bomb to destroy Nigeria and the Nnamdi character took his number and promised to get in touch with him. The calls kept coming in and it was just caller after caller pledging support for the cause of this deranged man. It didn't matter that the Nnamdi Character sounded rude, arrogant and full of himself and obviously had a thirst for power, it didn't matter that he was insulting and disrespecting most of the callers who dialed in, more people kept calling.

Now my reason for starting this thread is to use this medium to bring the attention of the Government to the birth of a New Terrorist group in the South East.. I couldn't help but remember that this was exactly how the Boko Haram menace started, First it was just an Islamic preacher who was also doing Charity works and feeding his followers, then it grew into a militia that has cause the death of over 15,000 Nigerians and counting. Please those with the right connect should inform our security agencies. Whilst listening, most of the callers were reading out their phone numbers over the air and I was wondering if someone is noting down these numbers and placing taps on them and placing the owners on the terrorist watch list.

I would be honest and say that this Biafra Radio broadcast really troubled me. One of our workers who is a listener and was a follower only changed his views after I managed to explain to him the implications of what this Nnamdi Character was soliciting. The Nnamdi fellow is not hard to catch, below is a picture of him I pulled off of the Internet. And it seems he freely enters and leaves Nigeria as he pleases.

I really hope someone in a position of authority hears this message and acts on it fast before things get to the point where we now have to start doing damage control at which point many innocent lives would have been lost. Let's use the Lessons learnt from the Boko Haram case and the arrest and murder of Mohammed Yussuf to find a way of finding, arresting and shutting down this Terrorist Group. Today we may think it's just a radio broadcast, but if half the callers I heard were not just blowing hot. Air, then we must take this threat to National peace seriously.

A stitch in time Saves nine.

Okija-Juju The Gods are Wise....
Thank you so much for this notice

Dont worry much, the fvcktards will seriously be dealt with soon. This is not the era of j0nadaft who made criminals and m0rons like this to grow wings.
Baba will be informed and will act on it.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by mightykinga: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2015
All I can say is that the truth must be told. Do you think there is something bad for Nigeria to give Biafran freedom? All we seek is our freedom and not violence.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by oladeledave: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Program 2015[/size]

We hire exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential in four areas: problem solving, achievement-oriented, a desire to have an impact on the world and leadership. We welcome experienced professionals year-round, whether you have many years of work experience or just a few.
Applications are invited for the position below:

Job Title: Young Leaders Programme Fellow

Description
Our one-year Young Leaders Program (YLP) is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). Interns work as integral members of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders. At the end of the program, high-performing Fellows may receive an offer to join McKinsey as a full-time consultant.

When you join McKinsey Lagos, you will have the opportunity to contribute to different industries, gain access to the best and most current thinking on critical issues, and work with some of the key industrial and regional decision-makers. You'll join a community of smart and interesting colleagues, representing a variety of backgrounds, and be able to tap into one of the largest networks in the world.

Application Closing Date
Ongoing.

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/mckinsey-nigeria-young-leaders-program.html
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by NZAN(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2015
A stitch intime saves nine.....evil is evil even when it is caryout by our brothers....let us stop this shit now before its too late.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by freshdude99(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2015
watts75:
Those shouting BiAfra are the ones that barely have anything, the rich ibo folks that knows the worth of his property in Western and Northern region won't even think of something very silly as seceding.
are u actually making any sense?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sweetgala(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2015
okijajuju welcome to my world, I have been tuning in on RBL out of curiosity, and been shouting about it here on NL for some short time now.

This Radio Biafra thing from all the information I can gather is way more serious than is being addressed and the seed of hate has already been planted and germinating in millions of hearts worldwide. It has a Rwanda style development, where the hate and suspicion is what leads to a sudden outbreak once a certain incident occurs, God forbid something happens to Kanu, or an Igbo person attacks Buhari or Osinbajo and we would have war full scale.

They had a Biafra day on May 30 as usual and Kanu had been given the authority to lead so his desire to be like Ojukwu is coming to a reality ; you should check out his video from years ago abusing some Hausa men under a bridge its on Google,

Kanu is a fraud, that has been well revealed but many Igbo people are so blinded they don't see it. I'm afraid there might be no turning back a war is inevitable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by DIDONARY(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2015
O boy make the guy go sidown. If he like make hin buy all this world amunition. The day he steps into yoruba na that time hin go no say 2much erukuz (fighterz) exist for all the yoruba land. No forget say ogunme inclusive.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:
A stitch in time Saves nine.

That stitch is coming far too slow and sadly too late
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2015
shineeye:
He is the messenger he is doing God assignment to liberate his people nothing can happen to him

This was how Book Haram stated.

It's strange that all those who claim to be messagers of God come with a message of hatred, violence and anger!

It's obvious that their god is the devil, cos those are his traits!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ogawisdom(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Yawns honestly I want biafra to b created, I thank God we ve another hot blooded ojukwu in nnamdi kalu.
undecided

If we ve to go thro another war it shld b well planned ooo we can't afford another defeat
angry

I will gladly close my bank acct for this biafra project cry

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Bobbystanley(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
All hail the people's Republic of Biafra.

There would be a Country called Biafra.

I have a dream that one day, I would be watching Biafra at the FIFA world cup.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by fasbat(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
speak2emmalex:
At the mention of Biafra, every Nigerian begins to get nightmare
I'm so sure dt u were not born during d civil war ,1-2 million Igbos lost their precious lives and d figure might be more if ds senseless 'crusade' is allowed to go on, Igbo shd go to United Nations and find ways to go away from ds union if they so desire but to resort to violence is senseless!!!
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sweetgala(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
ACM10:
Nigeria needs people that operates on its frequency of madness. Government invites only radicals like Nnamdi Kanu for negotiation. All the known revolutionaries were once tagged mad by their critics. Think of Lenin, Castro, Mugabe, Ho Chi Minh. No northerner has condemned Boko haram, so why should Igbos be leading the fight against Nnamdi Kanu? Every sensible Igbo should just stand aside and observe. If Nnamdi Kanu statements make you cringe, better quit listening. Nigeria needs to be brought to its knee.

Many northerner have been condemning BH from their inception you are just too deaf to hear and too blind to see. Even Ado Bayero almost lost his life for condemning them, El Rufai , Buahri said something they didn't like and guess what, many people speak against them but in silence because BH have infiltrated the population and people live in fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by mustymatic(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
We saw this at our compound... obingwa lg, abia Igbos at it again

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by mcfoxy(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Nnamdi kalu is right on wot he is doing who ever dat dosnt support him should go and hug transformar,u and me ar d fedral government,wot does fedral govt don on boko haram, kalu is going ahead ahead, maximum support hv given to him, he will surely deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by WYMAN(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Demdem:
All I know is that whatever kanu may be preaching, when the repercussions come, it's the ibos that will suffer for it and not the rest of the country. Let the fool continue to sow his hatred seed.
A million people that died in the civil war will be child's play compared to what is in the offing.
I shall personally cut off your head,if I meet you face to face when the time comes.

So killing igbos is now your right,bcs you want them to do your biding against their will.

And you feel proud to say that you will do more killing.

Incase you know,you don't have military in that your zoo.
Is it the boyz scout that boko haram is giving heels.
That will stop us?..or you think this is the 40s when britian and US where arming your cowards,while biafra had to fight with stick and one gun to two men,incase one dies the other will pick up the gun and continue.
Yet we still put you out for good three yrs.

I won't say much,cos you people are known for cowardic.

Untile then we shall know who is who.

Then we shall know who is more armed and bloody.

**internet warrior makes the loudest noise tho,so I will drop mic**

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2015
When it's time the FG will silence the bastard , just watch out
president (General Buhari)still has it in him

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by suwalee(f): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2015
So after watching half a yellow sun dis my igbo bro's won't learn abi? Na truce dem go later resolve to after wen dem don kill dem finish like chicken for Xmas. Dey had beta give up biafra Ojukwu dem forefather dint even succeed how much more now?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Yugoos: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2015
oyeludef:
History repeats itself when we refuse to learn from it. Wasn't dis how Rwanda genocide started. Wasn't it a radio program dat incited one tribe against the other?
That is the pure truth o. We all better be careful and pray for our country. War is not someing anyone wants to experience o,,, some of the people shouting war can't even stay without food for 2 days.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by MarieSucre(f): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2015
NormalCodes:

No, no o, what causes major arms uprising is injustice, inequality, neglect plastered by suffering and poverty.

Then Ideology fuels it.

You tackle this ones, and u good to go.

Egift, don't pretend like everything is alright. If we are truthful to ourselves, reconciliation should be the top of the agenda and then trying to make things work.

U can only suppress some important issues for a while, when it explodes, u have lost the course.
You're not the only ones suffering from this. Come to the middle belt. Have you been to Kogi state? That state is a mess.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2015
[s]
WYMAN:

I shall personally cut off your head,if I meet you face to face when the time comes.

So killing igbos is now your right,bcs you want them to do your biding against their will.

And you feel proud to say that you will do more killing.

Incase you know,you don't have military in that your zoo.
Is it the boyz scout that boko haram is giving heels.
That will stop us?..or you think this is the 40s when britian and US where arming your cowards,while biafra had to fight with stick and one gun to two men,incase one dies the other will pick up the gun and continue.
Yet we still put you out for good three yrs.

I won't say much,cos you people are known for cowardic.

Untile then we shall know who is who.

Then we shall know who is more armed and bloody.

**internet warrior makes the loudest noise tho,so I will drop mic**
[/s]

Another chest beating gorilla.
Pathetic souls.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Freiburger(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
mcfoxy:
Nnamdi kalu is right on wot he is doing who ever dat dosnt support him should go and hug transformar,u and me ar d fedral government,wot does fedral govt don on boko haram, kalu is going ahead ahead, maximum support hv given to him, he will surely deliver.
At least he got a Job for now.

but see

Abbey2sam:
When it's time the FG will silence the bastard , just watch out
president (General Buhari)still has it in him
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

Yes Oba threatened you to drown you in our Lagoon to feed the fishes, go and kill yourself if you are not happy
Nnamdi Kanu is only helping us.
Your Oba is a fool, His foolishness is worst than Buhari's own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by MicroBox: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Biafra is pure greed,.,Seaport and oyel
Let Kalu or whatever he's called to go and analyse Syria war, who is winning and who is losing
Greed! Greed!! Greed!!!
Let the Igbo's understand that in every country there must be some part that will be known for one particular thing than the other...Nigeria is a complete state, Igbo=oyel/skill, Hausa=Labour/trust and Yoruba=Education/wise....so to other tribes
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Pontaboki: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Nigeria is a Zoo and it will crumble sooner or later!
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by WYMAN(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Another chest beating gorilla.
Pathetic souls.

I have known you people for ranting,but if you feel you are man enough and want to test if I am chest beating or not.

Meet me at any locatioin of your choice in nigeria and we shall know who is chest beatin.

**i will gladly put you out of your misery**

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by olutunde12(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Pangea:
The biafrans dont learn!

How does killing Pastor give them Biafra? Pls i need explanation on this.

Our dear brothers from the east, think very well before jumping into this man's car. Remember, ojuku died so many years after the last civil war during which many have died. If you want to go, go in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.