Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila (19836 Views)

House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by daikale: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2015
hmmm,
watching in 3D
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by cktheluckyman: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2015
The APC crisis is simply as a result of greed by one region.You already have the VP and Deputy speaker and the south-south is yet to get any yet you still want the majority leader seat!!!! na waoooo

6 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by pandj(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by sweetgala(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Nempi:
I think it's unfair to allow one geopolitical zone produce the VP, Deputy speaker and house leader when some zones are yet to get any significant placement in this political dispensation

I think it is fait to let the chief whip or house leader go to SS who are yet to get something

Saraki really messed the whole thing up

1 Like

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by JOEmystic(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2015
i don't just know why i hate politicians. hope it's a normal feeling
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by ohenhen1: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2015
So Northerners will get all of the top leadership positions?

Good luck winning the elections in 2019.
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by BOWOTO(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
NDPVF:
To southwastners,the "change" they are advocating for,is when all the available position is occupied by them.
North knows you guys better.
Use and Dump loading...
You're worse that those Xenophobic south Africans, May God judge us all according to our thoughts. #Yoruba
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by ohenhen1: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
Lets just pick the best person based on Merit. Gbajabiamila is qualified, why not just give him the job?
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Verbalpriest123: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2015
eneji50:
I don't care all I want is a better Nigeria,My pocket my concern,certified ebira boy...
Notin do you adai....
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2015
Even the bible says "FEAR NORTH" grin

5 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by cktheluckyman: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2015
sweetgala:

I think it is fait to let the chief whip or house leader go to SS who are yet to get something

Saraki really messed the whole thing up

Tinubu's greed messed up APC.NW,had the President,SW,VP,leaving the remaining four zones to grappele with senate president,deputy senate president ,speaker and deputy speaker.Yet Tinubu in his greed still wanted the SW to get the speaker when some other zones are yet to get anything.

Anyway I don't blame him,it is that useless figurehead Oyegun and mumu Oshiomhole and Amaechi who are allowing their regions to be so rubbished by APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by golddeejay(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2015
Enuff drama
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by cktheluckyman: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2015
ohenhen1:
Lets just pick the best person based on Merit. Gbajabiamila is qualified, why not just give him the job?

By what criteria is Gbajabiamilla most qualified?

5 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by DoTheNeedful: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt]
grin grin grin cheesy
thief-nubu n his brothers don enter ONE CHANCE...Fear the North....the way the Northerners are dribbling Tinubu and his loyalists from the South West will make Messi to envy the Northerners.
[/size]

Shut up! This topic says 'Northern reps make U turn' but u GEJ fans especially from the south east said that the north never voted for Gbaja when in actual fact Gbaja had majority of their votes. You hearts are just too full of hate. Why

1 Like

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by pure2012soul(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
I just love the unity in the way Northerners play national politics
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by mkdboy: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2015
perfect result of an on unholy alliance. The Yoruba`s think they are too smart and the northers are fools. The end will justify who is smart and who is the fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Nicepoker(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2015
North and western alliance. I knew it won't last.

5 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2015
until we stone these people they will continue to put their personal pursuits ahead of the masses...over ambitious fools... angry angry angry
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by ohenhen1: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2015
cktheluckyman:

By what criteria is Gbajabiamilla most qualified?

He is by far one of the smartest member of the house. He knows all of the rules, he did a great job as minority leader for the past 4 years. 16 years of experience. If this was based on merit, he would have been elected speaker of the house. He is articulate, well spoken guy. I don't know how they can deny him the position.

1 Like

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Pontaboki: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Yelloba have been slaves to Usman Danfodio since 1957

3 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by cktheluckyman: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2015
ohenhen1:

He is by far one of the smartest member of the house. He knows all of the rules, he did a great job as minority leader for the past 4 years. 16 years of experience. If this was based on merit, he would have been elected speaker of the house. He is articulate, well spoken guy. I don't know how they can deny him the position.

This is your own opinion
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by pasol4real(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2015
koboko69:

I dont know how u people reason or analyze things. Is it that u juat like the name Tinubu or u goons can deal with the fact that he helped kick out a useless government. You goons have 4 long years to mourn and whine. SW already has VP and Deputy speaker....
House leader is apparently not feasible. So what is the one chance u dunces are always screaming?
Olodo like u despite all ur efforts n gra gra during the elections notin u ever Wanted has bin given to u.The northerners are the ones giving u wot they like.
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by abtmaviz(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2015
koboko69:

I dont know how u people reason or analyze things. Is it that u juat like the name Tinubu or u goons can deal with the fact that he helped kick out a useless government. You goons have 4 long years to mourn and whine. SW already has VP and Deputy speaker....
House leader is apparently not feasible. So what is the one chance u dunces are always screaming?

Y soak gari for another pesin marra ehn.. Make e nor too pain u sha buh honestly the northern are not the SW backbone.
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by olaolulazio(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2015
Changing the changer.
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Seyilome(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank u God, today is my birthday, wish me well with LIKE button. Thank u as u so s

6 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Since we are talking about zoning and Federal character; President, Senate President, Speaker and even the Chief Justice of Nigeria are all from the Monolithic north, no matter whether it is north-west, east or central. Why do they still want more?

Their partners in the APC project, the South west are only playing second fiddle as VP and Deputy Speaker.

The question is; what has the APC given to the east and south south for having supporters like Rochas, Amaechi and Oshiomhole? No one should mention Ike Ekweremadu cos we all know he got to where he is by dint of PDP maneuvering against the wish of the APC. APC did not make him DSP and would have removed him, if they can.

The north is gradually hijacking this party... I have sounded the alarm

2 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by NDPVF(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2015
BOWOTO:
You're worse that those Xenophobic south Africans, May God judge us all according to our thoughts. #Yoruba
Now you are begining to sound emotional.when you attack others,do you remember that their is God?.

3 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by pasol4real(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Choi,uncle gbaja don suffer tire even common house leader no sure for am .him godfather no dey again? mk e help am jagaban houseleader as e take jagaban surulere house elections na.ha ba North ppl e don do now mk una pity dis yelloba ppl na ,Abi una no know say therisgodoooo ......

THE NORTH ........USING N DUMPING YELLOW BARS SINCE THE DAYS OF AWOLOWO.

4 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Kokopos(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2015
ohenhen1:

16 years in a place. That means he doesn't have ambition. He is scared of facing greater challenges

3 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by Ahmeduana(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Nempi:
I think it's unfair to allow one geopolitical zone produce the VP, Deputy speaker and house leader when some zones are yet to get any significant placement in this political dispensation
THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM OF APC COMES FROM winner takes it all, IT SHOW A DEEPLY ROOTED TRIBALISM IN SOME TRIBES IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE SOUTHSOUTH AND SOUTH-EAST DIDN'T VOTE FOR APC THEY NOW SEES THEM AS MINORS, THEY ARE ALLOCATING VARIOUS POSITIONS AMONG YORUBA AND HAUSA NOT CONSIDERING THAT THEIR ARE ALSO OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS THAT MADE UP NIGERIA.
Re: House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila by OLADD: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2015
eneji50:
I don't care all I want is a better Nigeria,My pocket my concern,certified ebira boy...

You want a better Nigeria when preachers of change are setting the National Assembly on fire because of power tussle? Sometimes I marvel at comments like yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State / "Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable And Of Paramount Importance"- Wike / President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.