Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Dumping Advice Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumping Advice Urgently Needed (762 Views)

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by lordweezy(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2015
please nl advice me on how to dump this girl I feel attached to without hurting her,cos she choose to come move in to me but when I ask her why all her 6 boyfriends dumped her,even the last being a 6years relationship and she is not telling me tangible reasons,cos I am scared something might go wrong like if I order her out,she might curse me,mind u,d reason she moved into my place is cause,I stay close to ikeja shoprite and that is where she works.
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Young03(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by vizkiz: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2015
in da morning, early in da morning. In da morning I will rise and praise the lord! angry
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Mostwanted7: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2015
When u were chykin her,u tell us?
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Boy if she aint tellin u shiiit, u dump her sorry ass ok..
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2015
So you suddenly want to dump her after chasing after her tirelessly, showering her with unending love overtures, composing poems of different sorts.. Now she has opened her legs you suddenly want to leave her?

RIP to all girls.. Because they will never learn

1 Like

Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2015
She moved into your apartment or u accepted her heartily just for your own satisfaction? grin
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by eleko1: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Liar sad ! How do u knw she was used/dumped by 6 men?Since u are aware that she was a bend down Okrika,why do u date her/permit her to live with u/accommodate her?Afta many rounds(using her as ur intimacy slave),u now want to eject her on the excuse of being jilted by 6 mens abi undecided?U aren't normal @ all.Is the girl from Ijebu/Akoko(Ondo)Make she carry ur name/pic go her village sharp sharp cool.Useless pig sad
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by eleko1: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
CC: Vickyrotex,dosht.make una come come advise am sad
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Whatever you are thinking.. I hope you have go down on her she...
However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See me signature
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by mentorandfriend(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
I wonder why you ladies never learn. They will dump your sorry ass again and again, and you'll still open your legs for the next mofo. Rest in Peace to Decency and Virtue.
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Creamish(f): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2015
U shouldn't be in a relationship bound by pity. If ur not ok with her, break up with her and let her go. If ur concern is the number of failed relationships shez had, then date a virgin. Be sure to marry the virgin no matter wat she does..so U dont put her in the same "dated & dumped" situation U hate.

Oh...I hope ur a virgin urself and u'v not been in a failed relationship either...cos dat alone would justify ur fault-finding quest. Relationships are all about compatibility and understanding. Not everyone is lucky to get it right the first time.

smh..

1 Like

Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
J
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2015
After nacking the hell out of her kitty kat yu want to dump her anyway I blame the girl.
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by iamkingzlee(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Lool. My guy! Which one you dey fear? The swear wey she 'fit' swear give you undecided or you no need am around you atall!!!
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by iamkingzlee(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Lacomus:
After nacking the hell out of her kitty kat yu want to dump her anyway I blame the girl.
hahahahaha! bro, how you take know sey the baba don nack am.... Haba!
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by lordweezy(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Lool. My guy! Which one you dey fear? The swear wey she 'fit' swear give you undecided or you no need am around you atall!!!

Bro na d repercussions in life
Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by lordweezy(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2015
iamkingzlee:
hahahahaha! bro, how you take know sey the baba don nack am.... Haba!

Bro abeg help me ask the hommie

1 Like

Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by dosht(f): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2015
eleko1:
Liar sad ! How do u knw she was used/dumped by 6 men?Since u are aware that she was a bend down Okrika,why do u date her/permit her to live with u/accommodate her?Afta many rounds(using her as ur intimacy slave),u now want to eject her on the excuse of being jilted by 6 mens abi undecided?U aren't normal @ all.Is the girl from Ijebu/Akoko(Ondo)Make she carry ur name/pic go her village sharp sharp cool.Useless pig sad
I prayed the girl is from EDO or IJEBU MOSAN. He go hear WEHN grin

1 Like

Re: Dumping Advice Urgently Needed by Brugo(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol. Well some guys would use a woman to chase another one away. Don't do that.

The fact is there is no way you can do this without hurting her feelings. Just tell her.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . / Top 20 Pet Names Loveable And Hate / No Regrets, We're Rather Proud Of Nigerian Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.