Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Opinion On Apc-led Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion On Apc-led Government (596 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government / Rivers Rerun: Governor Fayose Blasts Apc-led Government / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion On Apc-led Government by daikale: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2015
I told some friends few weeks before the inauguration of the new administration that the APC regime is very predictable to me. The theme will be very clear to the discerning.

The first six months of this regime will be centred around Jonathan. Jonathan did this, Jonathan did that. Even miscarriages of housewives will be attributed to GEJ while time never stops flowing away.
This will be to divert the attention of Nigerians from the real issues of governance. A continuation of the feeding of the demons of hate with negative propaganda, it's only food.

There is no better prelude to failure than chasing shadows.

This is how the first six months will pass while they gradually lose the goodwill of the masses. The goodwill that should have been used to remove petrol subsidy.

The very smart ones will obviously know that will be the most attractive strategy for a group who takes over power without a real economic blueprint while taking over an economy troubled by ,fall in revenue.

The price of crude oil will not increase significantly in the years ahead, this is not a time to be whining but a time to continue with the diversification of the economy with more focus on our gas production and sales capacity.

The more you continue to talk about Jonathan, the further you move towards failure. He seems to have risen above your pettiness.

Jonathan is alive, same for all his team members, probe them if you think some things weren't right. You have EFCC and ICPC under you now, use them and stop the name callings and insinuation. Bring out the facts in specifics and with details and if their be need, ask for refund. Afterall, that was what you promised. Enough of drama!

Yardua once probed OBJ and told us he mismanaged a certain $16billion on power. Not much was done to recover the allegedly mismanaged money. But you can also look into that. Probe the ECA under Jonathan, ask them questions and tell us the wrongs.

This regime is almost a month old, we are yet to have a cabinet or better put, we have a president and no government. Let your actions speak. Arrest the thieves, put them in kirikiri as promised and stop the innuendos.

I also heard you dismantled military checkpoints, I was shocked. I was more shocked when I heard you've reversed it in less than 24 hours. Is this the kind of poor decision making skill your government will be offering us? Well, let's take this as your first tactical error, but it reveals how shallow your advisers are.

Your task is huge.
May God help you.
Re: Opinion On Apc-led Government by dejavski(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2015
We r watching them
Re: Opinion On Apc-led Government by RICKYMARIO(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2015
Lets kepp our fingers crossed and see hw they'll perform their magic
Re: Opinion On Apc-led Government by daikale: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2015
we re tired of excuses
Re: Opinion On Apc-led Government by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2015
• Slightly Confused
• Directionless party leadership
• Lack of trust for each other
• Slow decision makers
Re: Opinion On Apc-led Government by atiakatata: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2015
A confused set of Buffons ably led by the monkey dullard

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Knocks APC / Tasking Tinubu’s Common Sense / Photo: The President Of The Nigerian Senate Is Not Even A Nigerian Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.