Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" (51657 Views)

The Job Application Letter Received In An Abuja Office From A Graduate (Pictured / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
CR77:
Sorry love
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by laurel03(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Good
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by datguru: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by LAfricana(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
k
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Skywalker5(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
we all know its a scam and the topic is misleading. why not put scam or impersonation on the topic?

8 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Burger01(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2015
smiley
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2015
Become an Entrepreneur, register your business name now (discount provided)

https://www.nairaland.com/2399853/register-business-name-us#35095478

To benefit, call:
08186971526 or
email: adekunleman@yahoo.com

Now available is grant opportunity for Enterpreneurs at LeadPath Nigeria, Africa Enterpreneurship Award and
Etisalat Business Plan competition

To obtain grants, it is advisable have a CAC Certificate to get free grant opportunity for your business. Dont miss these opportunities. You are not returning the money.

http://leadpathng.uregista.com/forms/299

https://africanentrepreneurshipaward.com/the-award/the-journey/ (closes June 30th)

http://dayoadetiloye.com/n20million-etisalat-business-grant-for-best-business-ideas-apply-now/ closes (July 12th)
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Na so one coke fool 419 guy said I won 750, 000 but I have to send 3000 recharge card for processing! grin

I said okay, ill send it in 5mins, when I no be fool! grin

Came back after eating only to see 9 MISSED CALLS!!! grin from coke promo man.

I called back, he queried me that I was wasting time, I said he should get biro and pen... then he said I should proceed...

My Reply: USE THE #750, 000 and buy card grin

Someone sent me text to say I don win big prize for LaCasera draw.

(At the time...I had not drank La Casera in six months!)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
This is probably the scam of the moment. Owing to the depression in oil prices and the associated job cuts that followed, these folks now go to linkedin and offer jobs to individuals based on their profiles. In fact, they do such a fantastic job that it is only due diligence and knowing how the industry works that can save you from them.

Awon boiz are not smiling rara.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by ephi123(f): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Scammers everywhere, same reason I don't accept LinkedIn invites from anyone I don't know.
Thanks for sharing MissTechy, hopefully this will create awareness and people (particularly job seekers) will be on alert.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by caesaraba(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Na so one coke fool 419 guy said I won 750, 000 but I have to send 3000 recharge card for processing! grin

I said okay, ill send it in 5mins, when I no be fool! grin

Came back after eating only to see 9 MISSED CALLS!!! grin from coke promo man.

I called back, he queried me that I was wasting time, I said he should get biro and pen... then he said I should proceed...

My Reply: USE THE #750, 000 and buy card grin

Lwkmd! See how those around me are frantically asking me ``What is happening?`` I wan die with laugh.

5 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by ephi123(f): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Someone sent me text to say I don win big prize for LaCasera draw.

(At the time...I had not drank La Casera in six months!)

Haha! one would now wonder where the prize is coming from?! These scammers sha, na wa.

2 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by asscb(f): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2015
shocked
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by alajimeche: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2015
This is really sad.the other day I got a request from Rivers state governors wife. The judge. (Wike).I accepted it and started getting DM from her. I had to just ignore it as I felt it was inappropriate for her on LinkedIn to engage in that act . people should be aware of scammers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by ITbomb(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Presently, I am chatting with Mrs Liyel Imoke on LinkedIn but I'm getting bored cos she is too reluctant to ask me to send or pay any money

4 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by obaede: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Colleges in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/Accountant. kindly submit your CV now at Pillars Private College 27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile 12-Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Or thepillarslagos@yahoo.com For more info: 09097244837
www.nairaland.com/2401012/urgent-vacancy-lagos
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by andyanders: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2015
MissTechy:
2. Even though I would like to believe that my profile is cool, I should have realized that the probability of Ngozi Iweala sending me a request is 10/100 (Blame the excitement I had for that)

In case you’ve ever got such request on LinkedIn, kindly look at the two options (especially number one) before accepting.

P.S: If she is the real Ngozi Iweala, I still want the customs job though hehe cheesy

So guys using LinkedIn to search for jobs beware, there are a lot of scammers out there waiting to devour gullible Nigerians

Thanks for reading

That is fraud.Good that someone like you was able to discover that. First the typing on Capslock is insulting.That was where the iddio===t sold himself/herself off.They can download any form of person's info and use. You should have played along so that you get the person and let the person forward you the account information and with that, we can track him down.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by afuye(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2015
For me, I will play along. You never can tell but when it comes to money issues I will always follow my late friend's quote: I will give you my attention but not my money !
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by mohince(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2015
This is my encounter with one usless scammers.... They ar so plenty at facbuk! And am nt dat stupid

2 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by chiboyo(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2015
@MissTechy, I had same invite from one clown impersonating Prof Chinedu Nebo and I was also quite excited.

Wrote in similar Font style too... immediately he talked about Customs job, I never replied him again.

Very shameful I must admit!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Salym(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin seing this reminds me of a guy who I met in our hostel common room happily telling people that Ngozi is helping him look for a job. It sounded weird, but hey its non of my bizness.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by lordprosh(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2015
LoL.. Na so 1 bitch 4 FB won gba me.. But as a sharp guy.. Help her waste her time..
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by lantres000(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Funny Enough with a knock out CV you will get a Job Via linkedin.

I have gone through an Interview with an Invitation from linkedin.

Just that there are way too many foolish and hungry people these days
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by damiloladuke: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
great

READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE
www.wenogetjob..com
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by 812clothings(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol!very funny how some people will still fall victim,after they have been warned.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Encoredme(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
bosco9:
Please what's this LinkedIn all about?Cause I can see the app on my fone.
Lolz. Some people sef.

2 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Omotayor123(f): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Why are you hiding the last digits of the numbers?

The numbers are for scammers there is no reason to hide it.

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala ehngrin grin
Scammers everywhere! smh.

2 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by permanentgrace(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2015
One iddiot like that was impersonating ex-governor Akpabio and the other one, ex-minister of petroleum, Diezani Madukwe on facebook. These people think Nigerians are still so gullible. Smh!

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by ladenz(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2015
My own invite was from Fashola's babe. I am still considering asking her out on a date.

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Sundaydare1: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Is not on LinkedIn alone they are also on Facebook, I came across someone like that also, scammers are everywhere, even they used to send messages to my number claimed that I have won 750000 naira, refer me to Mr so....so ......so to claim my prize,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.