Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security (20405 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by kay1one2(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Some people don collect loan ontop that 5k o! grin

3 Likes

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by tempest69: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Full
clueless grin grin grin

Foolish FOOL
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Islamicpope(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2015
baba go redeem him electoral pledge
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by IceDude(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2015
eph12:
Why do i have a feeling that this was sponsored?
Why do i have this feeling u are suffering 4rm typhoid fever? Lol

2 Likes

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2015
APC don wash and dry followers

2 Likes

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by kutchs: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Abeg make I run go the bank way dey ma street I see people dey gather e be like say they wan start payment. If I collect I go tell una oooo.

Seriously this is what happens when you promise what you do not have the capacity and ability to fulfil. Promising #5000 monthly when you don't know the number of poor and unemployed Nigerians you are supposed to pay confirms only one thing, that Buhari is the dullard he's called and it's a shame some people actually believed him.

3 Likes

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by ManTiger(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Firefire:
You see...

26 Days! no cabinet yet

26 Days! we are yet to know when the payment of the 5k will begin.

APC which way ?

You need a Cabinet? 08065655536 call carpenter Mufu.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by chynergy1(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2015
my people are getting impatient;
my president is still getting excuses. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by eph12(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2015
IceDude:
Why do i have this feeling u are suffering 4rm typhoid fever? Lol
Why do i have this feeling that you have hugged so much small bossomed girls that you're having an heart failure already
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Firefire(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2015
ManTiger:

You need a Cabinet? 08065655536 call carpenter Mufu.

Are you sure you are a professional Carpenter ?

please share pics...

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Tinyemeka(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Empty promises
Dis is what happens wen a man talks too much even before he tinks
Buhari was just "flowing" during campaign and he didn't realize dat all dis promises is never possible
#babasweetmouth

I don't know why nobody ever mentions Tinooboo the gang leader in all these things.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Bongiboy83: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Utterly lazy and unproductive women!!!
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Become an Entrepreneur, register your business name now (discount provided)
https://www.nairaland.com/2399853/register-business-name-us#35095478
To benefit, call: 08186971526 or email: adekunleman@yahoo.com
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Mistermamus(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2015
haha 5k my a** dey think dat fraud party called APC will fulfill such promise. my people my country smh

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Blackfire(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
I can swear by anything that cant hurt me, that buhari did not say he will pay 5k/month, ask osibanjo
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by hijodedios: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Gullible people,decieved by empty political promises,now the down is cast and the dullard has probably forgotten what he said during the election campaign,
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by M4gunners: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2015
speak2emmalex:
[size=15pt] All of una done enter one chance tongue tongue[/size]
Cheiii Babaonechance don finish us.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Akon419(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2015
See as almighty buhari de mumu himself. I regret voting this dullard

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by sylve11: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
na wa o cool
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
funlord:
grin
Wetin dey worry these "mumu hajiyas"! Dem never hear say even states no fit pay workers salary? Better go and continue 2 fast and pray 4 naija at home oh! That 5k fit be 2nd term project!

grin FulaBoy come and see o grin dis boy dey call una mothers mumu grin

funlord please forgive me. grin
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by funlord(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
kle4d:

grin
kle4d:

And WHO, OR WHAT can whoever YOU are referring 2 DO about my post?
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Go find job to do, handout is never a means of alleviating poverty rather it will escalate it. Check out all the states that run social welfare economy to see how they are faring, such allowance is unrealistic base on declining revenue in the country rather government should provide enabling environment for job creation and human empowerment.
You are 100% correct my guy but in a situation where the jobs aren't forthcoming the 'little #5k token' would definitely hold body n soul together grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by jcross19: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kastina women are smart please, sokoto, borno,bauchi,niger,gombe,benue, infact all northern women don't dull yourself .if the banks refuse to pay match to the aso rock, south western women, let's go there.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
omojoshy:
You are 100% correct my guy but in a situation where the jobs aren't forthcoming the 'little #5k token' would definitely hold body n soul together grin
lol I understand but for how long will 5k help hold body and soul together what we need is to eradicate corruption once we are corrupt free things will start going in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
funlord:
grin

And WHO, OR WHAT can whoever YOU are referring 2 DO about my post?
the nigga is a childish nigga with a small black dic.k who never wants to hear the truth. grin
CC. FulaBoy
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by Superman11(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Firefire:

I don't think Nigerians can wait till 2nd Term to get all the promises ...

2nd what!!!!
No way no efficiency. we will vote him out!!
Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by bestwashcleaner: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please let them be paid moreover thats the Presidents state
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security by ManTiger(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Firefire:

Are you sure you are a professional Carpenter ?

please share pics...
Very professional to the core. grin
Aside from the cabinet, I can carpent some other things for you if you so wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Cross River State / Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.