Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Please Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out (1035 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Please nairalander help me out o. I have a girlfriend, and we have been dating about Three Years ago. She is the best thing that has ever happen to me, she stood by me when I was nothing. Anytime we had any little disagreement, there is a friend of her that used to call me and begged on her behalf.

So two month ago, I notice that her friend use to post some love and relationship write up to my wall, I invited her to a nearby state where I work.
She came and spent two weeks, during her stay we usually have sex almost everyday. Now she has left. Now my Problem is that she use to call my phone several times in a day saying she is now in love with me. She said she will kill herself if I refuse to marry her. She is even threatened me to leave her friend.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
People don't help cheats.. U will reap wat u hav sown!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
what's the title of the movie you culled it from?
Re: Please Help Me Out by pretydiva(f): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ur a disgrace 2 manhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out by 2dice(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Uhnn ...Op see Solution for your front ... * U no want devil for your Doormot...U dey beef Jesus ...no be Invitation letter you dey give Satan so ?? cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Out by yilly(f): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
i wonder y u let urself get involved wt her in d first place
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Ur a disgrace 2 manhood
take it easy girlie,at least it the gal that offered her body on the platter of gold,sometin guys hardly reject.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Op, it ur choice to make. Make a choice nd stand by it. What happened to ur g.f self? This story is smh self.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Hybrid600: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
If u claim your gf is the best thing that has ever happened to you, you should have thought with your heart and not your THIRD YAM LEG!!!
Re: Please Help Me Out by Heineken(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
take it easy girlie,at least it the gal that offered her body on the platter of gold,sometin guys hardly reject.
even Me wont like to reject that kind of thing.. Who no like better thing Jollyjoy?
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Heineken:
even Me wont like to reject that kind of thing.. Who no like better thing Jollyjoy?
abi oo! Even me self,i no go reject am.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Heineken(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hahah badt girl grin
Jollyjoy:
hahah badt girl
Re: Please Help Me Out by Phikom(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmmm...after claiming your gf is d best thing after sliced bread...

(1) (Reply)

What Gift Can I Give My Lady / deleted / Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.