Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted (1036 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Fans Over Reacted On Regina Daniels / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by splendidthings(f): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Hi
Have been crushing on a co worker for months, so I finally decided to tell him yesterday which I did and he said I might just be lucky, he told me he loves me and we kissed was shy sha I swear.... only for him to get home and send me a message saying he loves me so much but we can't date that we should remain as friends. Note he is a church type a prayer warrior self
Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by ladyF(f): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Sister please move on. He kissed you but yet he doesn't love you? Please count your losses and take a walk so he doesn't take advantage of your feelings. Except you want want to while away time and catch fun, I don't see you two heading anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy jesu!

Please im coming with a chanel napkin u deserve to cry with d best towel atleast cry

Abi make we arrange army for d guy make dem help am rearrange hin brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by Mologi(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
This early morning...
Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
I love you kinda ladies.. u did notn wrong. the guy is shy and its all over him from what you wrote here.. just relax don't force it u just did the needful when his eyes clear u will see. thank or curse me later..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
you na Bad market....Wise guy won avoid Gobe for him life....

you acted so cheap thats why he ran...must i kiss you on the day you confess ur love and am sure you clearly know hes a prayer warrior before ur confession
Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by ladyF(f): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Hian. You people should tell this lady the truth o, don't get her hopes up.

A guy that likes you will make it VERY clear, there's no sugar coating here. If he hasn't said anything, then he doesn't like you! cry

1 Like

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by itokam: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2016
None of the above! You're just plainly stupid! You shouldn't be so blunt about it next time..plus...allowing a kiss when you're not even sure about his intentions yet? C'mmn shawty...that's "classless"

But, on a lighter note; I'd say u did well...atleast u tried. Shows you're courageous and non-primitive as most of our ladies this days! I commend you.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by Smellymouth: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Sorry sist.. He likes u but he is in love with another

1 Like

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by MoNickk(f): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
eh ya..sorry dear but since you said he's a prayer warrior type of guy,he probably went home n couldn't stop thinking of the kiss n felt a relationship with you may be too complicated n conflict with his beliefs. happened to me a yle back...his excuse? we didn't pray very well about the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by iykekelvins(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2016
I'll advice you move on..

1 Like

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by kunlexze(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2016
perhaps he might have a girlfriend already..before giving any advances,be very very sure he is not dating anyone..you can ask him indirectly like "your g.f must be lucky having you" "your g.f is really taking care of you" and then listen to his response and not only listen also read between the line(cos he might not be straight forward in is response)

1 Like

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by splendidthings(f): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:
Sister please move on. He kissed you but yet he doesn't love you? Please count your losses and take a walk so he doesn't take advantage of your feelings. Except you want want to while away time and catch fun, I don't see you two heading anywhere.
. thanks will give him space
Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by splendidthings(f): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Mologi:
This early morning...
it all happened yesterday
Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by splendidthings(f): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2016
kallmemrB:
you na Bad market....Wise guy won avoid Gobe for him life....

you acted so cheap thats why he ran...must i kiss you on the day you confess ur love and am sure you clearly know hes a prayer warrior before ur confession
. so in Nigeria it is wrong to have a crush, also he held me I was lost and it happened, u can't fight it when u love d person
Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by ifenes(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2016
splendidthings:
Hi
Have been crushing on a co worker for months, so I finally decided to tell him yesterday which I did and he said I might just be lucky, he told me he loves me and we kissed was shy sha I swear.... only for him to get home and send me a message saying he loves me so much but we can't date that we should remain as friends. Note he is a church type a prayer warrior self

Church doctrines have clouded his feelings. It is usually tricky going out with church folks who are under spells. Move one,you have done nothing wrong. Do not be afraid/shy to express your feelings to the next crush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Listen to me.
Accept what he said the second time and move on.
He clearly didn't have it in him to tell you in person so he told you on the phone.
Whatever his reasons for not dating you he doesn't want to, move on.
Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by Ifakiland(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2016
u were too fast, how could u av kissed him so early, he probably saw u as sex starved.
Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by Jadekitana(f): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't think what she did was a crime. It can happen to anybody, I once kissed someone I wasn't supposed to kiss and we just laughed over it. But you need to put it behind you and move on, it's good he told you ontime rather than playin along.

1 Like

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by flokii: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
@OP you mean like those 'speaking in tongue warriors'??

grin cheesy

my dear you're in deep sh*iit

1 Like

Re: Was I Foolish Or Over Reacted by jashar(f): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
*sighs* some young people of nowadays shaaaaa....... like duh!!!!! he can't love you cus he don't know you.

Give him time. 'sides, don't be kissing people up and down.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls.....cuse M So Confused / Do U Think She Is Still Inlove With Me? / Surest Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.