Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain (2479 Views)

5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / What Is A Woman Most Cherished Possession, Her Phone Or Her Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by BoiledPlantain: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truth be told each and every man has a type of woman they desire.For some it's strictly based on superficiality
While for others it's has more to do with character traits and all that.Well here are the traits of the kind of woman most men desire.

1.God Fearing
I don't know about you, but a woman who doesn't fear God can kill you; irrespective of her religion. Most men like a woman who has the fear of God even if it's small.

2.Hard working
The truth is, the time's of harvesting where you did not sow is long gone except you're dealing with an old aristo who has no hope of love.Most men love and are attracted to a hardworking woman.

3.Fun
I know you're an introvert, but no man wants to date a woman who isn't fun.If you're an introvert, kindly work on your ability to hold conversations. Men like ladies they can discuss almost anything with, yes you can be quiet.But make sure when it's time to speak:you have something valuable to say.

4.Confident
Except you're from a tribe and religion where woman rights supressed and unaccepted. Men Like a confident woman.

5.Beauty
As you know, most men are drawn to beautiful women. But beauty is subjective and not necessarily makeup or high heels.Men are drawn to a woman who is comfortable of who she is.

6.Respectful
You see most ladies miss it here, your physical beauty should never take away the place of respect for fellow humans.Men are drawn to respectful ladies especially those who may have everything and still choose to be respectful.

NB:
If you have all this traits and are still single
It means all the men in you area are blind; you might want change location or improve on your social skills.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Check and balance.. I have all these qualities.. How come i am still single? Nice points though
However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See my signature
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Awotee(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
?!
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bachelor for life. . .
#tEaMbAbYmAmA cool
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by iphanyiuma(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
boiledplantain for real is that somebody's name
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice and well written,op where is ur twin bro fried plantain? cheesy
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
but I need all the 6 in one lady and that's not greediness.
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:
Bachelor for life. . .
#tEaMbAbYmAmA cool
what a very good idea when one happens not to find that potential wife. I concur bro.

1 Like

Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by XavierBlue(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Op lemme help you with one more.

7. A bedmatic.

XavierBlue
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
j
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Mhizizzy(f): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
M not surprised if d op is
single
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Slimzjoe(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
What if after having all this Quality, she Doesn't know hw to Open the Flood gate
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by AsanwaKC(f): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
what about the other one??...... lipsrsealed..
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by BoiledPlantain: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mhizizzy:
M not surprised if d op is
single

Well I am..... does it change anything? ?
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by BoiledPlantain: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice and well written,op where is ur twin bro fried plantain? cheesy
Dude hit a federal government contract hence his been offline for a while.
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by BoiledPlantain: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
boiledplantain for real is that somebody's name
Yulp my parents named us according to their favorite food...... cry
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by boynigeria(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
and my favourite: Badt girls
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by iphanyiuma(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

Yulp my parents named us according to their favorite food...... cry
laughing in Mr crabs voice
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by wordbank(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anam Achi Ndi Ara!
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by teepsee(f): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
it's high time we know that they is no practical way to do it When it come to love.

There is no school to that cause I bet u, there's no graduation to that. let's let love flow natural, before u become single for …………

you don't wanna know *^▁^*
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by BoiledPlantain: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
boynigeria:
and my favourite: Badt girls
Yes for playful relationships
But nobody wants to take a bad girl for a wife.
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Trypa(f): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin dis op eh

Well mi don't ave all d characters but I know am beautiful n good in my own way cheesy
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Mhizizzy(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

Well I am..... does it change anything? ?

Only single guyz fantasize about getting perfect girlfriends

Just saying
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Good points
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
Truth be told each and every man has a type of woman they desire.For some it's strictly based on superficiality
While for others it's has more to do with character traits and all that.Well here are the traits of the kind of woman most men desire.

1.God Fearing
I don't know about you, but a woman who doesn't fear God can kill you; irrespective of her religion. Most men like a woman who has the fear of God even if it's small.

2.Hard working
The truth is, the time's of harvesting where you did not sow is long gone except you're dealing with an old aristo who has no hope of love.Most men love and are attracted to a hardworking woman.

3.Fun
I know you're an introvert, but no man wants to date a woman who isn't fun.If you're an introvert, kindly work on your ability to hold conversations. Men like ladies they can discuss almost anything with, yes you can be quiet.But make sure when it's time to speak:you have something valuable to say.

4.Confident
Except you're from a tribe and religion where woman rights supressed and unaccepted. Men Like a confident woman.

5.Beauty
As you know, most men are drawn to beautiful women. But beauty is subjective and not necessarily makeup or high heels.Men are drawn to a woman who is comfortable of who she is.

6.Respectful
You see most ladies miss it here, your physical beauty should never take away the place of respect for fellow humans.Men are drawn to respectful ladies especially those who may have everything and still choose to be respectful.

NB:
If you have all this traits and are still single
It means all the men in you area are blind; you might want change location or improve on your social skills.

A Woman with a phat ass
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

A Woman with a phat ass
LMAO hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah why must azz be among the list hmm CASS my nigga hahaha
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
icedbeatz:
LMAO hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah why must azz be among the list hmm CASS my nigga hahaha
dude

Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
We like the ones that are considerate and doesn't nag a lot. Trust me, a nagging wife will take you to an early grave. We spot 'em on time.
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Karleb(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
How could you not add nyansh and boobs?! angry
Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tomfrench:
j
J for jugs

1 Like

Re: 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain by BoiledPlantain: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Only single guyz fantasize about getting perfect girlfriends

Just saying
But I'm not Fantasizing about a perfect girl. ....
I'll like to have this kind if woman as a wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bae Is Pregnant And Wants To Keep It / When A Player Fall In Love(only Playees Will Understand This)-pictures / 25 Yr Old Married Woman Gets Paid £45/hr To Clean Homes Completely Unclad (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.