Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . (760 Views)

Is My Wife Fit...?how.much U Give Her Out Of 10..points / If You Are In Any Relationship, Listen Very Well To These 10 Points.. / All People In Love Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . by oluwashady(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
1. You wake up early morning but
you cant send even a goodmorning
message to your lover trust me
you are just pretending there is no
love between you too.
2. You are in the same country you
can take a week without hearing
the voice of the so called lover nor to text em...
My dear, there is no love between
you both.
3. Your lover sends you a message
but you read without replying, hmmm.....Oluwa is
watching u o.
4. You both organised to meet but
everytime you kip saying you are
busy. Are u a network?
grin emoticon
5. When you meet you cant even
give him/her a hug. Are u allergic to Ebola virus?
grin emoticon
6. Your phone is always busy
whenever your lover calls. Why
nt let d cat outta(out of) d bag?
U must be a joker!
7. You cant spare time for your lover but you
spare time for other
people. Chai! There's God o.....#crying#
8. You've been dating for years without knowing if
it's leading to
marriage or not, tell him/her d truth o b4
Amadioha strikes u death...Lol
9. Feelings are so painful if you dont love that
person. Stop playing with his/her feelings. Bcuz u
don't knw hw much courage they takes to show it.
Be open and say you dont love her/him. Or are u
still a learner?
10. Your lover's heart is not a doll to be played
with. Well, play it d Ronaldo's style & let sm1 else
catch it like d Buffon's way....
C'mon dude/lass, be serious for once & stop
playing games, acting & being amateured. Love is
a beautiful thing,if not the sweetest.
AGREE OR DISAGREE??
Re: If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . by nairamaverick(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
I'm not in a relationship, so I didn't read but let's agree to disagree or disagree to agree, whichever one works for you.
Re: If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . by XavierBlue(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector come see the most dryest post of the day.

XavierBlue
Re: If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . by idihcoben: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
What if you discover your husband is an armed robber? continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . by Cutehector(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
XavierBlue:
Cutehector come see the most dryest post of the day.

XavierBlue
hahahahaha watchout, if u chyke d op, there is possibility dat she will be boring.
Re: If You Are In A Relationship; Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. . by kossyablaze(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
I'm not....No love lost,no love found

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage Celebration On Facebook Users Profile Pictures / If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too / Facts About My 18 Years Old Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.