Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too (760 Views)

This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Men Should Be Told “go An’ Marry” Too… / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by kay29000(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2015
I was at a friend's flat yesterday when we heard about the U.S passing a law which allows Gay marriage in all states of America. A discussion began, and some of my friends said if man and man can be allowed to marry, then a father should be allowed to marry his daughter without it being against the law. I believe in freedom (as long as the act done while exercising that freedom doesn't hurt anyone), and I think that same mindset is what made America pass that law. But my friends say people should also be allowed the freedom to practice inbreeding if they have the urge to do so. I was telling them about the danger those practicing incest put their children at, cos of diseases prone to children born from incest. But my friends didn't want to hear that one.

What do you guys think? Is America hypocritical for allowing gay people marry, but criminalizing acts of incest?
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2015
definitely
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by kay29000(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm! Are you serious?
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by temitemi1(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by marshalcarter: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Chronic madness undecided
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by CHM11: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Infact the should make it free for all in America.

Cocaine, Heroine, murder, rape, sibling marriage, infact everything should be freeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by jamex93(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
na so craize dey start
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by whirlwind7(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Ah, Kay29000, I see you are still in the dark about the things happening in that country.
Here's a new topic that just talked about what you mentioned:

https://www.nairaland.com/2413724/omg-teenager-set-marry-dad

It is such a disgusting and rude awakening. New Jersey permits incestuous relationships. Gradually, other states would recognize it, until it gains momentum, and the U.S Supreme Court will legalize it nationwide.
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
ah, me iono sha but If everybody nau decide to turn gay nd lesbian, imagine how the world will be, everything nau na freedom, even when its stupid, such a perverted world.
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by kay29000(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Blossom023:
ah, me iono sha but If everybody nau decide to turn gay nd lesbian, imagine how the world will be, everything nau na freedom, even when its stupid, such a perverted world.

Why will everyone decide to turn gay when people like u still exist? See that your asss na shocked
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by kay29000(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
Ah, Kay29000, I see you are still in the dark about the things happening in that country.
Here's a new topic that just talked about what you mentioned:

https://www.nairaland.com/2413724/omg-teenager-set-marry-dad

It is such a disgusting and rude awakening. New Jersey permits incestuous relationships. Gradually, other states would recognize it, until it gains momentum, and the U.S Supreme Court will legalize it nationwide.

Hmm! That is serious something. I will read it up. Na wa o!
Re: If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too by justpresh(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Father marrying daughter! Nothing where person no go hear...... Very soon u'l hear people marrying their grand mother angryFather marrying daughter! Nothing where person no go hear...... Very soon u'l hear people marrying their grand mother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts About My 18 Years Old Life / Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do / No Regrets, We're Rather Proud Of Nigerian Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.