Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! (1092 Views)

Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service / Church files lawsuit! People use same building for prostitution during service.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
A church in the city of Wheaton, Illinois USA has filed a lawsuit against its landlord after a second employee was arrested for offering prostitution services in the same building while church service is going on. The church is accusing the landlord of knowingly putting them together with prostitutes in the same building and collecting rent from both.

Parishioners say that they always hear disturbing "sexual noises coming from the building during church services

When police went undercover to investigate the case, one of the employees, Xuhong Castro from China, was caught in the act in the building while church service was going on. Castro is the second person that was caught in the act inside the building during Church service. Huh... sad

Friends, the whole story is messed up and disgusting!

Click to read the full gist. You’ll be shocked about what’s going on between the church, the prostitutes, the landlord, etc….
https://www.mazech.com/church_and_prostitution

Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na wah oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by 9niceguy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
That kind tin dey abroad too? Dem no even respect God anymore! End time tinz o
Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by jossey94(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is synergy. The customers would feel guilty after the deed and go down to the church for repentance. So its a blessing grin
Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Disgusting...

There are many of them both home and abroad, bro angry

Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by Tallesty1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Terrible............
Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
I'll be right back.
Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by crazygod(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yea. I support the lawsuit. Can u imagine how distracting it will be when pastor says to the congregation 'give God a loud shout' and u begin to hear a different shout from the neighbours angry
Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by godsamist: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
So why the law suit?
Have you seen where insects fly across red hot fire?
If truely they are of God,the fire in them is enough to sanised the enviroment.
Let them check themselves whether they are truely of God!
Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by iphanyiuma(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
this is what I call business before pleasure
Re: Church Files Law Suit. Why? Prostitutes Use Same Building During Church Service! by iswearinowell(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
the prostitutes are dedicating their work unto da lord... Dats hw it seems to meangry

#FROST

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For All Our Wonderful Girlfriends :) / See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) / 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With - Talkofabuja.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.