Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Business Can I Start With 400K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 400K (2109 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 400K by mormoni(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls I need advice, my uncle asked me to come up with a business..He promised to give me 400K next week which i'm to pay back in two years, after I have established myself.

Fellow nairalanders help a brother out. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by weyreypey: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Indian hemp

Thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by mormoni(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
weyreypey:
Indian hemp

Thank me later
I need a legal business. So I guess I will say thank u now.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Try helping hands international. It's just 7k.

Hi. I'll keep it short. If you are interested in making money, about $100k in less than 3 months with of course little sacrifice and diligence then i have good news for you. #ItsNotAScam.Google about 'helping hands international' and read about them then WhatsApp/Text me 08055997481 if you're interested. Thanks. #ReBroadcast please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bros, If u don't smoke, igbo sells very well..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
start up the toothpick business..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by Lagusta(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
But what are some nairalanders so stùpid, føölish, immature, and terribly insensitive....

The OP asked for advice, and he-diot here are mentioning weed, toothpick.....

@op, don't mind them jare....

You know what, try some sampling in your area, see what is seriously on demand in your area, start small (if you invest all the money and it doesn't move, na gobe ooo), have a good marketing strategy, and yeah, don't forget to pray seriously.....

Hope this helps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by mormoni(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lagusta:
But what are some nairalanders so stùpid, føölish, immature, and terribly insensitive....

The OP asked for advice, and he-diot here are mentioning weed, toothpick.....

@op, don't mind them jare....

You know what, try some sampling in your area, see what is seriously on demand in your area, start small (if you invest all the money and it doesn't move, na gobe ooo), have a good marketing strategy, and yeah, don't forget to pray seriously.....

Hope this helps
yeah! Thanks a lot
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by weyreypey: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Legit? Okay do you have time?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by mormoni(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
weyreypey:
Legit? Okay do you have time?
not much. I am a student.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by Lagusta(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
mormoni:

Since you are a student, you can start a photocopy, typing and printing venture for all students lecture notes, hand outs, printing of presentations, dissertations, project work, etc....

NB: Piracy is not allowed... wink

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by weyreypey: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
mormoni:
Lagusta gave you a viable option... Although there are others...what's your field?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by mormoni(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
weyreypey:

Lagusta gave you a viable option... Although there are others...what's your field?
medicine and surgery
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by weyreypey: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
mormoni:
medicine and surgery
Passed MBBS? Face your studies
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by Lagusta(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
weyreypey:

Passed MBBS? Face your studies

Doesn't matter bro....

Most of my classmates back in the days engaged in one form of business or the other...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by ymomoh: 4:33am On Jun 25, 2015
You Can try your hands in buying export contract from a reputable exportation company here in Nigeria dont worry about your time they will execute the contract on your behalf and make your gains but their minmum investment is 500k. Betterstill You Can join Meritchoice Importation Exporttion Partnership Network (MIEPN) here you contribute between 10kand30k to the network and make huge ROI monthly stress free you can check this on the ezine of www.fastecash.com or call their contact line. For more info feel free to ring me on 08054810735. Hope this will help.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by odimbannamdi(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Hi

one major factor that determines your choice of business is the quality of time you have at your disposal. I do not know if you are still in school or already graduated, but one thing i know is folks who study medicine and surgery hardly have time for themselves, talk more of venturing into a real business that would need active involvement and presence.

With the foregoing in view, i solely recommend BINARY OPTIONS TRADING. Its an arm of forex. i got involved in this biz last year and i have no regrets whatsoever. I suggest you take about 2months to fully study the basics of binary options, and practice on a demo account before you deposit your funds and go live. as long as you are not greedy, i assure you that you would be making 50-100% of your capital monthly.

I can also provide you a foolproof strategy with which you can make 10% of your capital every month trading at certain times of the day (news).

there are a lot of resources you can learn from. i recommend babypips.com and some enlightening binary options threads here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by mormoni(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thank you all for your contributions.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by kingvictorking(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
mormoni:
Pls I need advice, my uncle asked me to come up with a business..He promised to give me 400K next week which i'm to pay back in two years, after I have established myself.

Fellow nairalanders help a brother out. Thank you all.

Bro I can help you out but its not free. Business you can start now and make more than the 400k. If you are in lagos, better for you. Check my signature.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by BlueK1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
n
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by weyreypey: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lagusta:

Doesn't matter bro....

Most of my classmates back in the days engaged in one form of business or the other...
For what I have in mind he needs to face his studies
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400K by TRUECALLER(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
How To Target 20% Of Capital Daily On Binary Trading.@www.binary.com by TRUECALLER

How much have you lost on trading @binary.com do you believe you can recover it back.

For you to be successful as a trader you don't need to spend much time online trading all you need to do is study hard and Trade easily. Do you believe you can can make $50 daily profit with a start up capital of $300 which is a profit of #10,000 daily all you need is just one hour 30minute online daily and you have to divide it in to three 30minute in the morning, 30minute in the afternoon, and 30minute in the evening. Reason why most traders lost is that they don't know what they are doing they only gamble and believe they are trading. they trade with 50/50 chance. All you need to do is contact me and let me teach you how to trade with rest of mind and profit guarantee

MARKETS TO TRADE ON ARE:- (1) FOREX. e.g RISE AND FALL with the use of binary chart with indicator like PARABOLIC SARS, BO LINGERS BANDS, RELATIVE STRENGTH INDEX, ETC.
(2) RANDOM INDICES. e.g Touch or no Touch and Higher or Lower and digit Trades.
(3) STOCKS. e.g Daily Trades up and down.
(4) COMMODITIES. e.g Up and Down.
Is very easy to learn all you need is an a laptop or a good android phone or iPhone for the trading. I DO SELL MANUAL . DO ONLINE TRAINING . AND TRADE FOR PEOPLE FOR DAILY RETURNS. YOU CAN CALL ME ON 09090544176, WHATS APP 09090544176 AND BBM 55D5E8F9.

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Inquiry / With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / Do You Need A Business Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.