Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

South-east Refusal To Support Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Refusal To Support Apc (2080 Views)

Photo : Reno Omokri Dugs Up A Tweet Oby Ezekwesili Made In 2015 To Support APC / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-east Refusal To Support Apc by ziky2010(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
The present problem Apc is experiencing is lack of support of the people of south-east for Buhari.This is not a tribalistic post.So,dont see me as a tribal bigot.It is just my candid opinion.Had it been Senator Chris Ngige was voted for the second time as a senator,he would have been made the senate president and nobody would have disputed that.A candidate from the North central would have been the deputy senate president and another candidate from the north east would perhaps have been the speaker of the house of representatives thereby making a candidate from south-south like honourabe Iriase from Edo to become the deputy speaker.With these kind of calculation,all the top positions would have been shared equally.What do u think my people? No insult please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Emekamex(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
APC were bound to have problems from the onset with or without south east support. They are too many strong personalities with different agenda in the party; this makes APC a recipe for clash of interest and disaster.

10 Likes

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Ikengawo: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nobody has had positions more than Northern Nigeria and nobody has poverty past them. Lets think beyond 'positions'. Ekweremadu being deputy senator doesn't change my life at all. the SE doesn't support APC because it's a party born in an attempt to stop GEJ due to his own regional and tribal origins and Igbos understand this is the nature of the 'APC' (yoruba and hausa people). APC united and went after every igbo person in power. No Fulani was demanded to be probed, but name an Igbo person and they were on them so it was obvious what their plan was. Those two believe positions will change their fortune and both lead the nation in poverty debt and underdevelopment. At the moment the SE is the most holistically developed of the 6 regions. If you think of it in the original 3 region sense (West North East) which is how Hausa and Yoruba people see it in reality, the 'East' is 100 years ahead of everyone. this is with the least about of positions and more adversity to government.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Ikengawo: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rochas is the only APC governor in the SE. He's also the only one begging for a debt bailout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ikengawo:
Rochas is the only APC governor in the SE. He's also the only one begging for a debt bailout

I don't even know what APC did to Ndigbo, despite Buhari winning the election nobody is talking about APC here in Anambra.
Everybody here just see APC as outcasts and anathemas.

I will take a lot for the party to gain a strong foothold in Igboland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Adegbodolu1: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
i dont think apc care about the east.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I don't even know what APC did to Ndigbo, despite Buhari winning the election nobody is talking about APC here in Anambra.
Everybody here just see APC as outcasts and anathemas.

I will take a lot for the party to gain a strong foothold in Igboland

And the behavior of APC top shots in the east are not helping matters: rochas and ngige

1 Like

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

And we don't care about them in the East.

1 Like

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by A7(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
ziky2010:
The present problem Apc is experiencing is lack of support of the people of south-east for Buhari.

Have a real election first, allow people to exercise their rights without imposition and intimidation.

You beat up people, killed some and keep threatening everyone that choose to support Apc in SE, yet turnaround pretending the people of your region hate Apc. Only a hypocrite does that.
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by PedroJP(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
A7:

Have a real election first, allow people to exercise their rights without imposition and intimidation.

You beat up people, killed some and keep threatening everyone that choose to support Apc in SE, yet turnaround pretending the people of your region hate Apc. Only a hypocrite does that.

My dear, no Igbo man bought dat propaganda from SWest. Should dat election repeat itself today, Igbos will not vote APC.

The world must be seriously laffing at d pple of zoo who voted on basis of unachievable promises. They acted and supported like they lent out their brains. Change they shall get.

Igbos don even continue life, comot eye for politics dey xpect our Biafra.

For South to be united again will simply have an Igbo man emerge the president.....an opinion though otherwise..

2 Likes

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Ojiofor: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Op election is over and you are still doing propaganda.Apc came up with the idea of Ngige would have become senate president if he had won....typical of Yoruba propaganda machine so south east have to take the blame for not returning Ngige and a reason to deny SE any important position in Apc government.

Is not that it matters but if I may ask,did Apc promise Ngige the position of senate presidency before the election?

2 Likes

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by bosedekemi(f): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
ziky2010:
The present problem Apc is experiencing is lack of support of the people of south-east for Buhari.This is not a tribalistic post.So,dont see me as a tribal bigot.It is just my candid opinion.Had it been Senator Chris Ngige was voted for the second time as a senator,he would have been made the senate president and nobody would have disputed that.A candidate from the North central would have been the deputy senate president and another candidate from the north east would perhaps have been the speaker of the house of representatives thereby making a candidate from south-south like honourabe Iriase from Edo to become the deputy speaker.With these kind of calculation,all the top positions would have been shared equally.What do u think my people? No insult please

Them swear for you with south east embarassed
Will this bring electricity, good road, education ?

5 Likes

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by bosedekemi(f): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ojiofor:
Op election is over and you are still doing propaganda.Apc came up with the idea of Ngige would have become senate president if he had won....typical of Yoruba propaganda machine so south east have to take the blame for not returning Ngige and a reason to deny SE any important position in Apc government.

Is not that it matters but if I may ask,did Apc promise Ngige the position of senate presidency before the election?

No to propaganda embarassed that is why we are in this messy nigeria today grin
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by brize(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Igbos dont support hooligans and touts(Rochas & Ngige) i hope you are aware of that? And we cant support APC which is their party..... Show me who you are and i will tell you your party

3 Likes

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Ojiofor: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
bosedekemi:

No to propaganda embarassed that is why we are in this messy nigeria today grin
Don't mind them.they think sey we are little kids with their yeye propaganda.
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by gonzaga: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
All those states that were giving Buhari 12M votes in the past elections were never blamed, why is the SE now been blamed for exercising their franchise?

It was an election and people were allowed to vote for whoever they wanted. Period!
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by A7(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
PedroJP:

My dear, no Igbo man bought dat propaganda from SWest. Should dat election repeat itself today, Igbos will not vote APC.

The world must be seriously laffing at d pple of zoo who voted on basis of unachievable promises. They acted and supported like they lent out their brains. Change they shall get.

For South to be united again will simply have an Igbo man emerge the president.....an opinion though otherwise..

Nigerians voted for common good, Jonathan is one docile f.ool only good showcasing mediocrity and complacency. He is a disaster that almost destroy our common inheritance, every well meaning sane citizen rejects Jonathan, one reason the id.iot connives with few pdp lu.natics to truncate other contestants ambition and make himself the automatic Pdp presidential flagbearer because he knows even his party men sees him as the failure he is and will undoubtedly reject him.

One does not need Apcs help or southwest propaganda to reject the fo.ol called jonathan.

Your god ojukwu with his biafra agenda got rejected by even your siblings in 2003. Do you think the igbos are sophisticated enough to form a formidable party with commendable national spread with their attitude of cursing, hating and blackmailing everything non igbo and beating, killing and threatening even the igbos that choose otherwise? I don't think so, not in the near future.
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by OsamaB: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
ziky2010:

Bro, the people of the S.E have the right to select their leaders, moreover Senator Chris Ngige been the senate president wouldn't change the price of goods in the market for an average Ibo trader. Neither would his emergence make the entire people of the south east senate president

I wonder why people feel so proud if their tribe man holds a government position. I understand the OP's ideology of tribal politics but so many Nigerians now believe in their individual hardwork rather than seating and waiting for government appointment.
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by OduaVanguard: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2015
ziky2010:
T[s]he present problem Apc is experiencing is lack of support of the people of south-east for Buhari.This is not a tribalistic post.So,dont see me as a tribal bigot[/s] senseless, so the SE is now the resason why APC is in crises?

[s]Had it been Senator Chris Ngige was voted for the second time as a senator,he would have been made the senate president and nobody would have disputed that[/s] WHEN APC MEN WHERE TELLING THE EASTERNERS THAT IF THEY HAD PRODUCED A SENATOR THAT THE POST OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT WOULD HAVE BEEN THEIRS ,MANY DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE EASTERNERS IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES FROM APC, HOW COME THEY WEREN'T GIVEN THE CHANCE OF PRODUCING THE SPEAKER? ???

Oya, spin that one too!

Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by ziky2010(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
byrron:

All of them are in the house for the first time
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Rose2014: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ikengawo:
Nobody has had positions more than Northern Nigeria and nobody has poverty past them. Lets think beyond 'positions'. Ekweremadu being deputy senator doesn't change my life at all. the SE doesn't support APC because it's a party born in an attempt to stop GEJ due to his own regional and tribal origins and Igbos understand this is the nature of the 'APC' (yoruba and hausa people). APC united and went after every igbo person in power. No Fulani was demanded to be probed, but name an Igbo person and they were on them so it was obvious what their plan was. Those two believe positions will change their fortune and both lead the nation in poverty debt and underdevelopment. At the moment the SE is the most holistically developed of the 6 regions. If you think of it in the original 3 region sense (West North East) which is how Hausa and Yoruba people see it in reality, the 'East' is 100 years ahead of everyone. this is with the least about of positions and more adversity to government.

Gbam.
One bottle of orijin waiting for u when u're ready cool

Thread closed
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Rose2014: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
PedroJP:

The bolded is very true
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by Onuoha1234(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
The people there have Vision. Riddance to Rubbish.They are constant like the Northern Star.
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
ziky2010:
Had it been nigige was voted a second term senator ? Like APC had no high ranking senator from South east ? The senator from IMO north was APC before his death in 2019
Stop this lying
.so in 2019 when APC had returning senators what did the south east get ? Did south east have any post in the top 15 positions ?

How well has APC treated the Igbos in APC that would warrant more Igbos to join

Like how well u treated rochas, kalu ,nwajuba, onu that paid for APC registration

Even Joe igbokwe has FFK not benefited and respected more than Joe igbokwe in APC ?
Re: South-east Refusal To Support Apc by anungangampu: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Apc South West shot themselves in the leg fighting for their only interest while being the higher number in Apc. The plan was simple, " let assume the south east as haters of the north and can't be supported by the north till 2023 when we impose our tribesmen to be voted by north and south west". It was a good plan but None of them is God and we have seen that 2023 election will be decided by North and East.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] 7 Powerful Nigerians EFCC Has Gone After Since Buhari Came To Power / Saraki: Civil Society Groups, NANS Plan Protests In Embassies / How I Survived Road Accident, By Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.