Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. (1580 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
See a man looking at another woman during his wedding day angry

Friends, history is full of lessons! A wedding day is supposed to be one of the happiest days in a person’s life, but sometimes things don't just happen the way they're expected. cry These ten weddings ended up in disaster: Sad!

Click to full gist and watch video -
https://www.mazech.com/weddings_that_ended_in_disaster

Featured story: Chinese man attempted suicide on his wedding day! Reason: Bride is too ugly to wed.
Click here to read full gist - https://www.mazech.com/too_ugly_to_wed

Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. by domopps(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Which?

Cheeeeeers
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
angry sad cry cry
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. by jnrbayano(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Things don't happen to me, I happen to things.
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. by Jennydoris(f): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
jnrbayano:
Things don't happen to me, I happen to things.

That's the spirit!
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. by princeogbeide1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
That's not a new thing" am not interested with this tread" I wonder why I even typed
Re: Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
princeogbeide1:
That's not a new thing" am not interested with this tread" I wonder why I even typed

E be like say sleep don dey enter ur eyes, bro grin

Ok, click to see what's new before you go to bed- https://www.mazech.com/

(1) (Reply)

My Threeesomee Encounter With Igbo And Yoruba Girls (photos) / I Look Down On Men That Eat Chocolattes And Sweets / Are There Really Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.