Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) (5883 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic). / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
trekking on your wedding gown, not funny at all
so all the broke guys in d building try to hustle hard so that your bride will not do this. its really embarrassing.

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
chai!!! I refuse to be broke in Jesus name!!!! Any spirit of brokeness in me, i pass it to the poster below me, if you like, no pass am to the next person, that's ur cup of brukutu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by TrishaP(f): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
She doesn't look like she is complaining about the broke guy.. she looks happier gracing the muddy road to her wedding. smiley
@orijin101 u no well. I cast and bind that cause. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by whizqueen(f): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
When we tell them to make money first,, they go dey do hit n run up and down undecided

Poor girl... Eyaaa. You still look beautiful in that gown sha smiley
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by adamskutty(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
TrishaP:
She doesn't look like she is complaining about the broke guy.. she looks happier gracing the muddy road to her wedding. smiley
Trishap shuka! Shuka!! I use style feel ur new pix, even though face no show. grin grin tongue
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by adamskutty(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
6ty6ix:
so all the broke guys in d building try to hustle hard so that your bride will not do this. its really embarrassing.
Do u know the lady?
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Slimzjoe(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thunder Faya Poverty!! undecided
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by TrishaP(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
adamskutty:
Trishap shuka! Shuka!! I use style feel ur new pix, even though face no show. grin grin tongue
Leave me o!
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by honeygirl17: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why didn't she go to somewhere else to dress?
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by LewisO: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
whizqueen:
When will tell them to make money first,, they go dey do hit n run up and down undecided

Your post makes no sense.

I wonder the level you are now by calling her a poor girl... That lady you see in that pics looks like a beggar to you? They looks very much ok.

Keep hunting for ready made husband till you get to age 40.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
she is pretty kiss
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Rosemary216(f): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Its fun oo!! Its nt even abt bin broke! Mayb d car spoil 4 road. Or d car park outside den dey wil use leg to walk into d place.

1 Like

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by adamskutty(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
TrishaP:
Leave me o!
call police na! grin
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by sunshine1974(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
This has nothing to do with poverty pls. The choice is deres, there are cars everywhere but dey chose not to get one, u people shld stop reading meaning.

1 Like

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by adamskutty(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rosemary216:
Its fun oo!! Its nt even abt bin broke! Mayb d car spoil 4 road. Or d car park outside den dey wil use leg to walk into d place.
hmm. Oh! Really?
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
whizqueen:
When will tell them to make money first,, they go dey do hit n run up and down undecided

if we all made money first, we would be treatin you all like slaves. We wouldn't gv a hoot about bein caring...

Its a good thing a girl should be wit her bf in d bad times, so wen he is made, his money will equally be hers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by czarr(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
MONEY MUST BE MADE!
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Omotayor123(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
lol... Na wah ooooo ooooo.
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by banyo34(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
the road is not motorable.cant u see?

1 Like

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by chigoizie7(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
My buggati can not swim that ocean, let her trek outa that mud 1st, den come enter my veyron.

Abi, una wan make the mud stain my car?

If mud stain her and d bridesmaids, make dem use pure water wash am off.

Meanwhile, agarawu23.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
PLEASE, i need a LADY like this in JESUS NAME,

eesseehh....

MAY this lady be my PERSON this year

May GOD bless this marriage.. eesseehh
May GOD bless the ASHEBI girls... eesseeh
May GOD bless that LAND she walked on.... eesseehh

For GOD has already BLESSED you, man..eesseehh

PEOPLE claim that the MOST EXPENSIVE WEDDING was that of SULTAN of BRUNEI'S DAUGHTER..

For me the MOST EXPENSIVE WEDDING is that WEDDING that was attended by JESUS himself , which was held in CANAAN in Galilee... RIGHT there He declared more DRINKs for the BOBOs when hope was lost.
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by brize(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chai op you can lie more than lai mohammed, how did you get the pix?, na my wife be that na, my car dey that place wey dem face now, we no wan make the dirty water to dirty the well decorated car(we didnt know it will rain) we planned to pick her from there house, so i asked them to trekk out across the dirty water since their house is just a stone thrown to where the car was waiting to pick her......... Chai Op Op Op, no just play with my wife oo
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by sarlin(f): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
chaiii#kneeling down and praying# I refuse it ijn....o my God bless my boo of life so I don't treck lyk this...amen
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by sarlin(f): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
:Dchaiii#kneeling down and praying# I refuse it ijn....o my God bless my boo of life so I don't treck lyk this...amen
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
6ty6ix:
Am not sure you are a CHRISTAIN not to talk of BORN AGAIN...
YOU only crave about WEDDING GOWN the bride may have hired...

When will LADIES impress me, especially when it has to do with SENSE..?

PLEASE educate me
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by demmy0325(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
PATHETIC!!! sad
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
banyo34:
That's it!

Probably, they were going 2 d point where d car was parked.
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by japhmanuel: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fine woman
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by sandrannna(f): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2015
banyo34:

Dis is the most sensible comment on this thread, so far.
Re: Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic) by whizqueen(f): 12:35am On Jun 25, 2015
LewisO:
Your post makes no sense.

I wonder the level you are now by calling her a poor girl... That lady you see in that pics looks like a beggar to you? They looks very much ok.

Keep hunting for ready made husband till you get to age 40.
Just shut it undecided how the hell does calling her poor girl mean she is "poor or broke" I used the word as a form of sympathy OK.

Next time you ask for explanation before you say shiity things.
Good bye

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption Picture Of Finestboi / Signs You Are Masturbating Too Much, #4 Is Mind Blowing / Breaking! Peter Okoye Snags His 10th Endorsement Deal With Pepsi(see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.