Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation (2087 Views)

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls, I am not even thinkn of marriage ryt nw, not even in d next six years so u guys shouldn't start thinkn am indirectly talkn about myself. Nw let's go.

I have a friend of mine who just finised youth service, he was my coursemate bak in uni days.. I was shocked or rather surprised wen I got his text invytin me for his traditional and white wedding.. I called him and was like r u for real.. Mehn he said yeah.. Problem is, he aint got no job yet. And he is lookin for one. His wife is still in school in her 3rd year. So I askd him wat prompted him to get married and he told me "acceptance of responsibility" I still dnt understand what the fvck he meant. He also said one who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord. I was shocked at this statement! He aint got job and so because of this bible passage, he decided to get married...

Please guys, do u think he did the right thing by getn married immediately after graduation?

Does one receive favor from the lord when they lack wisdom? Am not sayin it was a foolish idea buh at least he would hav waited for a while, goten a job first and be able to take care of his wife.
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
he was not wise at all.. maybe he got the girl pregnant and Thas what "taking responsibility" means.

the marriage would probably crash because of financial problems worse if the girl gets pregnant
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by TrishaP(f): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
He must have gotten the girl pregnant and wants to take full responsibility by settling down. But the thought of no financial assistance is appalling except he has other plans bcus I don't think any sane graduate in this era would want to start that journey with an empty pocket. Who does that? !

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by japhmanuel: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
TrishaP:
He must have gotten the girl pregnant and wants to take full responsibility by settling down. But the thought of no financial assistance is appalling except he has other plans bcus I don't think any sane graduate in this era would want to start that journey with an empty pocket. Who does that? !
mehn e tire me.. He even says he wants to get her pregnant!
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by TrishaP(f): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
mehn e tire me.. He even says he wants to get her pregnant!
Oh wait!.. she isn't even pregnant yet! This is what happens when a guy is thinking with his d*ck.
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by pasqal09: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
The girl must really know how to do it real good for him to do shit like this
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by mayorkyzo: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Funny how most people would say he's wrong...life is in stages and after graduation and youth service the next logical step is to establish and get married..only a fool would get married without a plan..he already has something doing or intends starting something...if not how's he going to foot the bills of the marriage...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by snakebeat: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Back then in school, was he into girls? Maybe he's in love, or the lady is pregnant, u know this first love of a thing can be very intoxicating, fear of losing her if he doesn't put a ring on it & all that might have prompted him to act the way he did, Because no sane guy would feel disposed to take such a decision. But in anycase, it wasn't a wise move.
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by peeparty(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
I fink d girl is pregnant for him.
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by honeygirl17: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
peeparty:
I fink d girl is pregnant for him.

or you, just saying
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by sholikay(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nothing bad in it, only if the guy is well mature for marriage and has a well to do investment or good money making handwork..
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by peeparty(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

or you, just saying
it possible,if not y in a hurry
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Very unwise
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by 2dice(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hector hope no be Iya sikira cook diss story cheesy ... Anyways he's inlove and maybe scared d bae might leave him or maybe His pastor told him that is his wife... True God favor peeps in marriage
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Kasimaramma2(f): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
People destinies are never the same,he may have made the right choice or the wrong so dont judge yet.all we can do is hope that ...best of luck to your friend
Cutehector:
Pls, I am not even thinkn of marriage ryt nw, not even in d next six years so u guys shouldn't start thinkn am indirectly talkn about myself. Nw let's go.

I have a friend of mine who just finised youth service, he was my coursemate bak in uni days.. I was shocked or rather surprised wen I got his text invytin me for his traditional and white wedding.. I called him and was like r u for real.. Mehn he said yeah.. Problem is, he aint got no job yet. And he is lookin for one. His wife is still in school in her 3rd year. So I askd him wat prompted him to get married and he told me "acceptance of responsibility" I still dnt understand what the fvck he meant. He also said one who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord. I was shocked at this statement! He aint got job and so because of this bible passage, he decided to get married...

Please guys, do u think he did the right thing by getn married immediately after graduation?

Does one receive favor from the lord when they lack wisdom? Am not sayin it was a foolish idea buh at least he would hav waited for a while, goten a job first and be able to take care of his wife.

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Rapmoney(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
I am very sure that marriage entails that one should be financially and emotionally mature before one embarks on this 'mission' cool I don't think some one who just graduated from school would be financially and emotionally mature enough to withstand the responsibilities that go with marriage, especially in a country that has an economy like Nigeria. Marriage nor be the same thing as co-habiting in school o! Papa Lotanna!!! grin grin
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by waley007(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
What if he gets married and the luck comes,do you know that some peoples destiny or success is tied to marriage.some wont make it until they get married.i know of a friend whose life changed after he had a baby,wen he had a baby,he bought a car,land and now building his house,named the baby olamide.so you dont judge,some ladies have this aora of luck in them that when you meet them you start making it more than you were before,so let me ask you,if you find that kind of woman,would you want to loose her?the guy definately has his reasons.he might av even been prophesized to,who knows. some get married late and they cant conceive,some can conceive but cant get married..some has money bt cant find the right woman,some can find the right woman but dont have money.so my guy,am very sure your guy has found the right woman,if not no man will just want to go into marriage xcept hes insane..he may be wrong,he may be right,only time will tell..this life is not about right or wrong,its about destiny..

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by japhmanuel: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bad Idea
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Cutehector(m): 2:24am On Jun 25, 2015
2dice:
Hector hope no be Iya sikira cook diss story cheesy ... Anyways he's inlove and maybe scared d bae might leave him or maybe His pastor told him that is his wife... True God favor peeps in marriage
lmao! The tin sweet abi? Lol

Yea I knw he favors peeps in marriage at least buh king solomon insists wisdom is essential in one"s life
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by tpiadotcom: 2:53am On Jun 25, 2015
do males gossip more than females or females gossip more than males?
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by tpiadotcom: 2:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Pls, I am not even thinkn of marriage ryt nw, not even in d next six years

so, how is this your concern then?
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Cutehector(m): 2:55am On Jun 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

so, how is this your concern then?
what r u sayin...
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Omotayor123(f): 5:15am On Jun 25, 2015
That Should depend on his age, pocket & general capability.

If not, you rush in, you rush out...
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Omotayor123(f): 5:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:

Favour from the Lord huh

By the time is wife start dragging his kokoro every morning he will understandgrin.

All the same I wish him Good lucktongue.
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Cutehector(m): 5:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

Favour from the Lord huh

By the time is wife start dragging his kokoro every morning he will understandgrin.

All the same I wish him Good lucktongue.
lol bad girl, I knw say wetin u like
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:

No job and he wants to marry? Hmmm.. Maybe he wants to marry young to avoid fornication (which is a smart decision). However, they would really suffer as a young couple with no means of livelihood.. are his parents in support of this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Cutehector(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

No job and he wants to marry? Hmmm.. Maybe he wants to marry young to avoid fornication (which is a smart decision). However, they would really suffer as a young couple with no means of livelihood.. are his parents in support of this undecided
lmao he has married her already... As much as we all wana avoid fornication doesn't mean we should be rush into marriage just like dat.. He told me his parents whr flabergasted buh they later sponsored d weddn..
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by prospero5(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2015
so why u come gossip d guy for here ni?
Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao he has married her already... As much as we all wana avoid fornication doesn't mean we should be rush into marriage just like dat.. He told me his parents whr flabergasted buh they later sponsored d weddn..

Lol .. nawa o.. so he went ahead with it. Wetin that girl give him chop? grin

I wish em all the best sha

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation by suzzy16(f): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Caused Your Last Break Up? / When Is The Right Time To Date Or Marry? / Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.