Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Follow Me On A Love Race (love And Sex Part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow Me On A Love Race (love And Sex Part 1) (643 Views)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / Your Take On Anal Sex (part 2) / LOVE AND SEX (love Race 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow Me On A Love Race (love And Sex Part 1) by mindsetshift: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2015
What do you think about “Love”? Or should I say what about the common experience people call “Love”? Is love combination of what looks good to the eye and makes the heart race? Doesn’t everyone experience the same euphoric feelings when they (fall) are in love? The first time you (you think) are in love how great was (is) your feelings? Oh!, I know that I may probably be reminding you about the first time you (fall) are in love. Your heart skipped whenever he/she was around or whenever you heard (hear) his/her voice. Anytime you perceive the aroma of his/her perfume that butterfly feelings makes your head to swell. Oh! What-sha-ma-I-say? Sometimes Sirnoel can be a little controversial. Please just follow me as I flow…

Friend if physical reactions accurately define love; why are there so many divorces today? Sky-high divorce rate and brake up in relationships strongly indicates there must be more to love than natural short-lived emotional reactions. People have kept on failings in and out of love. Why? Because they have never really told “themselves” the truth. From my teen age I have always hated the word “Fall-in-love.” I discovered that people who always fall in love never take time before they fall-out-of love again.

I am very frustrated with the abuse heaped on the word “Love”. It is manipulated by the media (movies, soft sale magazines, Books on fictions) and use sloppily by nearly everyone else. Well I am not a follower of Cupid (Roman god of love) but I want to try in my own best way to set the record straight. (Someone would ask which record?) Funny Sirnoel…lol

Most “Lovers” have the chemistry thing working for them but they seldom remain together long enough to explore more into each others life. It would interest you to note here that I didn’t try to define love. I think I should live that for another day. Though I didn’t define love here as you already know, however, let me tell you the things love does and what love won’t do. Please remember that there’s nothing like TRUE LOVE or FALSE LOVE. Love is Love. (Anyway this is my own opinion, you can argue it; so don’t swallow it hook, line and sinker).

Before I round up this piece, you have to know that: (1) Love does not and can’t hurt. It is lack of love that hurts. (2) Love cannot be used to manipulate, if one person is manipulating another, then that’s lack of love. (3) People do not stay in abusive relationship because of love. They stay because they are scared, they believe they don’t have options or they have low self-esteem. (4) The power of love is always giving, expansive, joyful and creative. It is impossible to twist love into a negative purpose. Romans 13:10 says “Love does no harm to a neighbor.”
Therefore, don’t blame love for the problems you are having in your relationships (Marriage & Courtship).

The root of our (human) problems, all of our problem is lack of love. You may hardily believe this, but it is true. War is not about territory or resources or power or control, but war is of fear, and fear is a product of lack of love. My good friend, build your love, stray out of the line of fear and manipulation. Well...

Source: http://mindsetshift..com/2012/11/follow-me-on-love-race.html
Re: Follow Me On A Love Race (love And Sex Part 1) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 25, 2015
FTC cool
Re: Follow Me On A Love Race (love And Sex Part 1) by mindsetshift: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
FTC cool
lolzz

(1) (Reply)

Prove That Satan Wasn't Gay / Is It Wise For Couples To Discuss Their Sex Life Wth Their Parents / Why Do Some Gals Get Extra Nice To Boiz And Smile Sheepishly In A Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.