Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

LOVE AND SEX (love Race 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVE AND SEX (love Race 2) (731 Views)

Sex, Love And Money / Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll / Follow Me On A Love Race (love And Sex Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOVE AND SEX (love Race 2) by mindsetshift: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Love and Sex do you think they go together? This was a question posed to my readers in one of my publications. To some of the readers of my bulletin, they believe that they walk hand in hand and yet to others they say that they are two different ball games. Well in this post I will try to face the facts and the truths that surround this matter squarely, based on my finding and personal discoveries and experience. You are very much welcome to this roller coaster ride called THE LOVE RACE 2.

I will try to be very brief in what I am about to write, but I will be glad if you will keep what you will get from it very well in your memory.

Love & sex do not go together when people are not yet married. Love & Sex are two separate issues when people are still singles. Love & sex can’t be separated when people are married. Love & Sex become one word when couple has said the words “I do,” “till death do us part.”

Sexual intercourse is sacred and it is reserved only for married couples. Sex between married couple is fulfilling God’s divine plan and purpose for marital companionship. Sex in marriage is a way of living within the marriage circle. It is an everlasting obligation and not a sign of love. It is not a proof that you love your spouse. God designed sexual intercourse just for the two people who are duly married. Sexual satisfaction has nothing to do with two people who have not taken the oath or marital vow. If by omission or commission someone marries who he/she does not love he/she have to stick to him/her, until death comes in between to separate them. And if you are married to someone who because of sickness, age or accident lost his/her sexual potency...the bitter truth is that you must stick to him/her, and never to seek sexual satisfaction outside your matrimonial home. If you do seek it outside your home then you have committed the sin of adultery. The sin of adultery is a punishable offence.
Some people may be shocked to learn that sexual intercourse was God’s idea. He wove the sexual dimension of our personality into the very fibre of our beings. We are sexual beings in every way. Sexual attraction is...

Source:http://mindsetshift..com/2012/11/love-and-sex-love-race-2_21.html
Re: LOVE AND SEX (love Race 2) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
May God save us alll. dis century drives d bus of dis 3tins
Re: LOVE AND SEX (love Race 2) by mindsetshift: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Luedave:
May God save us alll. dis century drives d bus of dis 3tins
We have so much to do for God to help us because His help is everly available
Re: LOVE AND SEX (love Race 2) by joeyemi: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2015
love and sex re two different words and mean two different things especially to guys,these two words create problem btw males n females,once some females agree to av sex wit you dey av given u there body and soul whereas to the guy its just like playing with each other.i think this is why sex should be between couples only
Re: LOVE AND SEX (love Race 2) by mindsetshift: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2015
joeyemi:
love and sex re two different words and mean two different things especially to guys,these two words create problem btw males n females,once some females agree to av sex wit you dey av given u there body and soul whereas to the guy its just like playing with each other.i think this is why sex should be between couples only
you are right... But it is not about what it means to boys or girls but what the real meaning is...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Age Range For Sexual Relationship / The Real Truth About Marriage, Men Must Know; A Must Read... / Does Cheating Matter If You Don't Get Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.