Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Is She Behaving Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Behaving Like This? (1532 Views)

Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This / Why Are Women Behaving Like This? / Sighs! She's Behaving Weird.. Advice Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Behaving Like This? by kufre2010: 5:17am On Jun 25, 2015
We met online after few months I invited her to my house. She came and stayed for three days but will not allow me to touch her (as in romancing, kissing and otherwise) she said it will lead to sex and she can't have sex untill after marriage. She said she is not a virgin but that the decision she has taken and anybody that don't want that should leave. I though it was because its her first visit to me but when she came back to attend my sister's wedding she still did the same thing. Can anybody tell me if there is more to this? Because I don't understand why a lady will not allow a guy to touch her if she really love him even though it may not lead to sex. But she accepted she will like us to get married.
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by Adeoba10(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2015
How can person wake up early mormor n carry premarital sex for head like dreadlock... Anyway gv her money, if u av bn doing dat, gv her more money, after dat, gv her more more money, den money again, dont waste much on her, but gv her moooooooooooooooooooore money..... Den u are gud to go...

6 Likes

Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 25, 2015

Did u con her with fake pictures or personalty before the blind date?
That's the only reason that could make her treat u like that.
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by jrerico1(m): 5:34am On Jun 25, 2015
That same lipsrsealed will open her legs for wizkid'.
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by derolemode(m): 5:36am On Jun 25, 2015
Ask google
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by prospero5(m): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2015
why not respect her for that? check if her character if wifeable and you are good to go. eyen Uyo, amesiere o
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by smartesboys(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2015
I'll Strongly advise you. but you must pay ten thousand.
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by StPete: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Some girls are just plain wicked fa!
She opened her eyes and decided to come spend the night in a guy's house.
Even stayed as much as 3 days and next thing, she doesn't want to have sex. angry
WTF!!!! Why did you come here in the first place?
If u wanted to talk, u could probably stay in ur house and call or chat me up.
It's little wonder I feel less pity for these kinda girls when they get raped.
You're bloody tempting the guy.

OP I swear u were really nice. The least I would've done would be to send her back that day or probably d next
LADIES, DONT VISIT IF YOURE NOT INTERESTED IN SEX, MEN ARE NOT MADE FROM WOOD
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by suzzy16(f): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2015
jrerico1:
That same lipsrsealed will open her legs for wizkid'.
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by missbehave247(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2015
The annoying part is, She's not a virgin.

Met wan like that last year, she fuvks other guys and keep telling me no sex till after marriage that am very special and that she won't like to loose me.

@op u can invite her on a day you will be with another girl, just to scare the Gzuz outta her
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by kufre2010: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2015
tunnamania11:

Did u con her with fake pictures or personalty before the blind date?
That's the only reason that could make her treat u like that.
not at all. I used my real pic oh
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by kufre2010: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2015
prospero5:
why not respect her for that? check if her character if wifeable and you are good to go. eyen Uyo, amesiere o
Eyeneka amesiere nde
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by constance500: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2015
missbehave247:
The annoying part is, She's not a virgin.

Met wan like that last year, she fuvks other guys and keep telling me no sex till after marriage that am very special and that she won't like to loose me.

@op u can invite her on a day you will be with another girl, just to scare the Gzuz outta her

Ur head is correct
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by pretydiva(f): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Dis op needs a brain reset immediately. God bless dat ur babe 4 me. Abi u fink say na all gals dey fool themselves around ni undecided..she's has already told u her mind. If u can't abide by d rules pls carry urself, ur luggage n baggage n get d hell out of her life..gud riddance..mctewww
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2015
kufre2010:
not at all. I used my real pic oh
It's okay to accept that she doesnt want sex now but there should be romance.
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis op needs a brain reset immediately. God bless dat ur babe 4 me. Abi u fink say na all gals dey fool themselves around ni undecided..she's has already told u her mind. If u can't abide by d rules pls carry urself, ur luggage n baggage n get d hell out of her life..gud riddance..mctewww

Bitchhh plz for goodness sake. Stfu!!
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by Minet16(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2015
b
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by Qualer: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2015
pretydiva:

so you follow them... ehn??
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by pretydiva(f): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Bitchhh plz for goodness sake. Stfu!!
who b dis 1 wey nor no where dey pain am. Abeg carry ur scrawny sef run comot 4 dis thread
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by pretydiva(f): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Qualer:

so you follow them... ehn??
wat r u tryin 2 say undecided
Re: Why Is She Behaving Like This? by Qualer: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
pretydiva:
wat r u tryin 2 say undecided

you are among the 'thou shalt not chop my pomo for free' crew...

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Reasons Why Most Guys Cheat On Their Girlfriends? / BUSTED: Girl Got Exposed By Man She Sl*pt With Last Night (see Photos) / Photos: See What This Lady With No Arms Is Advertising Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.