Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! (2563 Views)

Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith / How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by bolaino(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2015
I used to create topics a lot on this section, but ever since I lost faith in the Concept and notions of Religion, I decided to leave this section alone, but I want to give heed to my christian Brothers and sisters, you will be facing the greatest battle for the survival of your faith as a christian, you will be persecuted, Suicide bombed, killed, your children slaughtered, before your very eyes, all because of Jesus. And I know many of you would gladly die for Brother Jesus, but I would advise you against that, be wise, Jesus wants to be free of christianity. Christianity has now become a curse to his name. Christianity will phase out in the next hundreds of years, and it would be foolish to chose to die for something that will become non existent in the nearest future, Preserve your lives, and if you are forced, do not resist, convert. The Jihad is just beginning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2015
bolaino:
[s]I used to create topics a lot on this section, but ever since I lost faith in the Concept and notions of Religion, I decided to leave this section alone, but I want to give heed to my christian Brothers and sisters, you will be facing the greatest battle for the survival of your faith as a christian, you will be persecuted, Suicide bombed, killed, your children slaughtered, before your very eyes, all because of Jesus. And I know many of you would gladly die for Brother Jesus, but I would advise you against that, be wise, Jesus wants to be free of christianity. Christianity has now become a curse to his name. Christianity will phase out in the next hundreds of years, and it would be foolish to chose to die for something that will become non existent in the nearest future, Preserve your lives, and if you are forced, do not resist, convert. The Jihad is just beginning[/s]
DUMB

3 Likes

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by pneumaticos(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Haaaààaaaaaaa hum interesting

Were you flogged by an angel

1 Like

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by bolaino(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2015
crusadistic:
DUMB
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by gatiano(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Imagine, A devil came into their midst, sat with them for over an hour, they shot 9 of them dead.
They said they forgive him, How can you forgive someone that did not ask for forgiveness? Does that maths make sense?

It would have taken that devil at least 9 seconds to shoot down 9 people, considering the time it took to change the catridge and what not, it would have taken up to like 30 seconds and more. What were they all looking at?

Everything in life fights back, everything, including cockroahes, bacterias and viruses fight back, Black christians? They amaze God, they are lifeless. God loves their Blackness, The hatred he has for their characters is beyond measure.

Anyway, it is over, the owners, the ones who invented christianity is sending them out of their devilish houses. The devils don't want them righteous black people, children of The Creator in their religion called christianity no more. Na by force Black people? the devils don't want them no more.

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2015
bolaino:
I used to create topics a lot on this section, but ever since I lost faith in the Concept and notions of Religion, I decided to leave this section alone, but I want to give heed to my christian Brothers and sisters, you will be facing the greatest battle for the survival of your faith as a christian, you will be persecuted, Suicide bombed, killed, your children slaughtered, before your very eyes, all because of Jesus. And I know many of you would gladly die for Brother Jesus, but I would advise you against that, be wise, Jesus wants to be free of christianity. Christianity has now become a curse to his name. Christianity will phase out in the next hundreds of years, and it would be foolish to chose to die for something that will become non existent in the nearest future, Preserve your lives, and if you are forced, do not resist, convert. The Jihad is just beginning.
are you that guy that was onced an atheist but later converted and believed Christ? What happened? Why fall along? Am shocked
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Atigba: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2015
gatiano:
Imagine, A devil came into their midst, sat with them for over an hour, they shot 9 of them dead.
They said they forgive him, How can you forgive someone that did not ask for forgiveness? Does that maths make sense?

It would have taken that devil at least 9 seconds to shoot down 9 people, considering the time it took to change the catridge and what not, it would have taken up to like 30 seconds and more. What were they all looking at?

Everything in life fights back, everything, including cockroahes, bacterias and viruses fight back, Black christians? They amaze God, they are lifeless. God loves their Blackness, The hatred he has for their characters is beyond measure.

Anyway, it is over, the owners, the ones who invented christianity is sending them out of their devilish houses. The devils don't want them righteous black people, children of The Creator in their religion called christianity no more. Na by force Black people? the devils don't want them no more.
The black seek peace that is why they forgive him

There is nothing they can do

Peace is only for the weak

Sorry to say this the black is weak

1 Like

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by gatiano(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
The black christians seek peace, that is because they are dead, thus don't have any mathematical sense of life. How in the hell can there be peace without Justice. It is totally impossible.

The white jesus is killing them enmass since the white jesus was invented. Yeshua never said, love your enemy.
My Mother always say a story about a woman who was about to be stoned in the bible, Then Jesus said, who ever amongst them without a sin should cast a stone, all of them dropped their stones.
My Mother always laid emphasis on what happened next, Those that wanted to stone the woman went one way, Jesus told the woman go THE OTHER WAY, (NOT FOLLOW THEM), GO THE OTHER WAY and sin no more.

They are not weak, they are just plain sleeping.

Atigba:

The black seek peace that is why they forgive him

There is nothing they can do

Peace is only for the weak

Sorry to say this the black is weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Atigba: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
gatiano:
The black christians seek peace, that is because they are dead, thus don't have any mathematical sense of life. How in the hell can there be peace without Justice. It is totally impossible.

The white jesus is killing them enmass since the white jesus was invented. Yeshua never said, love your enemy.
My Mother always say a story about a woman who was about to be stoned in the bible, Then Jesus said, who ever amongst them without a sin should cast a stone, all of them dropped their stones.
My Mother always laid emphasis on what happened next, Those that wanted to stone the woman went one way, Jesus told the woman go THE OTHER WAY, (NOT FOLLOW THEM), GO THE OTHER WAY and sin no more.

They are not weak, they are just plain sleeping.

What will you have them do

Start a racial war

1 Like

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
ISRAEL= ISIS(Egyptian god)+RA(Egyptian god+EL(Canaanite god)

1 Like

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
bolaino:
Thanks
ur welcome

1 Like

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by gatiano(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ofcourse not, not that we would loose, and if it comes to that, yes. Do you know Oba, the Ibo Landing? better to die than be in devil's bondage, it is not worth it. SEPERATION IS THE ANSWER !
They should leave the church/christianity alone. Change their meaningless name and do for self.

Atigba:

What will you have them do

Start a racial war

1 Like

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
CHRISTIANITY is a PAGAN RELIGION created by ALBINO CAUCASIAN APES and the father of Caucasians(white people) is Lucifer (Devil). The Roman catholic church that formed Christianity, is a Satanic Cult that worships the Sun god(Lucifer). That is why they changed the Sabbath Day from Saturday to Sunday. The real name of the Messiah is YAHUSHUA. Because the name-Jesus Christ was formed from Iesus(Zesus)-greek pagan god and Christ was formed from Krishna- Indian pagan god . And the REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES are AFRICAN PEOPLE .

4 Likes

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by An2elect2(f): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol It looks like...but not! Its never going to happen.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by lastmessenger: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Op where is your source ?
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by bolaino(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
are you that guy that was onced an atheist but later converted and believed Christ? What happened? Why fall along? Am shocked
ProphetUdeme, you are a christian, I suppose. And yes I am the one you are referring about. My good sire, the truth Is that Christianity does not contain the whole truth about our existence as Souls on this planet, and it would be wrong for Christians to assume to know the whole truth about the existence of souls on this Planet. Jesus is not God. That is a truth. And there are many more truths, if you would open your heart and mind to allow truth in. But the question you should be asking is this, What is Truth?
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
-
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
bolaino:
ProphetUdeme. it would be wrong for Christians to assume to know the whole truth about the existence of souls on this Planet. Jesus is not God. That is a truth. And there are many more truths, if you would open your heart and mind to allow truth in. But the question you should be asking is this, What is Truth?
Jesus Christ is the Truth. The Truth in this world as signified by God who can not lie. The Truth is this. That He gave His Son Jesus to die for our sins and He raised Him up on the third day. We who believe in this Truth will be set free. For God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. (1 john 5 vs 20) The Truth is only found in JESUS. (john 14 vs 6) Come back to Him before its too late. Can you remember this when you were once saved? When you onced preach to the atheist (zikdik) to repent. Why fall along and allow the devil to take control of you?
bolaino: guy repent oo Christ is real o.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by jcross19: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Akpobaro:
CHRISTIANITY is a PAGAN RELIGION created by ALBINO CAUCASIAN APES and the father of Caucasians(white people) is Lucifer (Devil). The Roman catholic church that formed Christianity, is a Satanic Cult that worships the Sun god(Lucifer). That is why they changed the Sabbath Day from Saturday to Sunday. The real name of the Messiah is YAHUSHUA. Because the name-Jesus Christ was formed from Iesus(Zesus)-greek pagan god and Christ was formed from Krishna- Indian pagan god . And the REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES are AFRICAN PEOPLE .
wake up sir,sleeping too much is not good for the brain. Just wake up is a dream.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
wake up sir,sleeping too much is not good for the brain. Just wake up is a dream.
you are a the MOST FOOLISH PERSON on earth. You are blinded by fake religion. Tell me where that there are pastors, evangelists, deadons in the bible? You are mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by jcross19: 4:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Akpobaro:
you are a the MOST FOOLISH PERSON on earth. You are blinded by fake religion. Tell me where that there are pastors, evangelists, deadons in the bible? You are mentally sick.
I see the truth by myself everyday I don't know for you because only the frustrated and failed soul can say what you are saying sir.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 01, 2015
bolaino:
Fork off! I'd rather become a Buddhist than become a muslim.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Akpobaro:
There were seven deacons in the bible.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
I see the truth by myself everyday I don't know for you because only the frustrated and failed soul can say what you are saying sir.
keep fooling yourself with white man supremancy. You are brainwashed. You, christians do not understand the bible, most of you believe in your fake magicians called pastors than the bible. WARNING to you- the Bible is not religious book. But it is Holy Book. Who are the real hebrew israelites? And where are they presently living now? You do not know. Because your foolish and fake pastors did not know also.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by jcross19: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Akpobaro:
keep fooling yourself with white man supremancy. You are brainwashed. You, christians do not understand the bible, most of you believe in your fake magicians called pastors than the bible. WARNING to you- the Bible is not religious book. But it is Holy Book. Who are the real hebrew israelites? And where are they presently living now? You do not know. Because your foolish and fake pastors did not know also.
wonderful can you hear yourself? So you are an israelites? Can you see that you are sounding foolishly sir. But inside the bible I found truth about my life and unspeakable joy of everlasting hope which no man can take away from me. I have seen things that you can't dream or think of that make me finally believes the bible. I was a free thinker but I found the truth because I can confirm it,touch it and feel it. Brother please wake up.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Zikdik(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Jesus Christ is the Truth. The Truth in this world as signified by God who can not lie. The Truth is this. That He gave His Son Jesus to die for our sins and He raised Him up on the third day. We who believe in this Truth will be set free. For God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. (1 john 5 vs 20) The Truth is only found in JESUS. (john 14 vs 6) Come back to Him before its too late. Can you remember this when you were once saved? When you onced preach to the atheist (zikdik) to repent. Why fall along and allow the devil to take control of you?
He has searched and now knows the truth. You can too, if you'd remove the blinds.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
wonderful can you hear yourself? So you are an israelites? Can you see that you are sounding foolishly sir. But inside the bible I found truth about my life and unspeakable joy of everlasting hope which no man can take away from me. I have seen things that you can't dream or think of that make me finally believes the bible. I was a free thinker but I found the truth because I can confirm it,touch it and feel it. Brother please wake up.
that is why i said you are BRAINWASHED, you read the bible everytime but you do not know the real race of the hebrew israelites. Even your pastors do not know. All of you are just deceiving yourselves. Read Song of Solomon 1:5-6 and Job 30:30 in the bible. T
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by solodox(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2015
pneumaticos:
Haaaààaaaaaaa hum interesting
Were you flogged by an angel
e be like say them get kworel.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by jcross19: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Akpobaro:
that is why i said you are BRAINWASHED, you read the bible everytime but you do not know the real race of the hebrew israelites. Even your pastors do not know. All of you are just deceiving yourselves. Read Song of Solomon 1:5-6 and Job 30:30 in the bible. T
now you are talking! Before solomon made that statement where was he living?job where was job stayed ? Did they mention africa there? Sir because solomon said am black because sun was fair with me? Think wisely. Don't be deceived by that biafran mofos.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by solodox(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2015
You guys continue to amaze me time after time, now somebody (a moslem) posts this about Christianity and all you guys are doing is calling the post dumb and calling the fellow sir!!!
Realy
I dare anybody on here who believes he or she is a christian to copy this post and replace the christian elements with their islamic counterparts and see if your muslim friends (the likes of the op) do not rain hades on you.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:
now you are talking! Before solomon made that statement where was he living?job where was job stayed ? Did they mention africa there? Sir because solomon said am black because sun was fair with me? Think wisely. Don't be deceived by that biafran mofos.
think properly at times in life. Ok. How we entered africa- The tribe of Yudah
(Judah) is located in
west africa and other tribes of Yisrael
(Israel) is in other parts of Africa. in other
words, i mean that the descendants of real
hebrews(ancient israelites). in 70A.D,
Yerusalem(Jerus alem) in Israel, was
attacked by the Ancient Roman armies.
and
the city was conquered. so many Israelites
fled to Egypt, north africa. and some years
later, they travelled to west africa and
other parts of africa. but ALMIGHTY YHWH
(GOD) says they will return to the land of
ISRAEL. And click and read for more information- https://www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by pneumaticos(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
jcross19:

Bro,stop arguing with a lost soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Aberration? Names Of Other Gods Still Found In All Bible But Yahweh's Not / Thread For HILLSONG Lovers / Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.