Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! (2566 Views)

Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith / How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Anas09: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Akpobaro is not just lost, he is steewpeed. Jcross, ignore the fool.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by gatiano(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buddha is a Muslim.
tosag:
Fork off! I'd rather become a Buddhist than become a muslim.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by gatiano(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
When a person is of Black skin, it is natural and mathematically and logically correct that sun is fair with him/her. If one is not of the melanated people, it is also natural that sun is not fair with them. Thus, the sunglasses,shade and sun screen cream.

The sun is also not fair to the black person with a white person's lifestyle; until now, it was ok, from now in the age of aquarius, if Black people don't get themselves right and upright, they would burn from the inside out. The sun is not fair to the germs and excessive bacteria in a black person's body.

Towards the peak period or close to what is called the golden age, A bigger sun would physically appear, it is coming, that sun is coming as this planet's sun is moving towards it. The white scientists call this global warming, there is nothing that can be done to stop it. Sun does not burn a black person who live right, even if there are ten suns. and there are .

jcross19:
now you are talking! Before solomon made that statement where was he living?job where was job stayed ? Did they mention africa there? Sir because solomon said am black because sun was fair with me? Think wisely. Don't be deceived by that biafran mofos.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Anas09:
Akpobaro is not just lost, he is steewpeed. Jcross, ignore the fool.
silence is the best answer for fools like you.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 03, 2015
gatiano:
Buddha is a Muslim.
How? Pls paste the supporting link.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Horus(m): 12:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Religion is for drop outs. People hold on to religion, like a crutch because they can't make it any other way. With religion you stop being responsible for your own actions and blame someone else like God when it's something you like and the Devil when it's something you don't like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by bolaino(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
bolaino:
I used to create topics a lot on this section, but ever since I lost faith in the Concept and notions of Religion, I decided to leave this section alone, but I want to give heed to my christian Brothers and sisters, you will be facing the greatest battle for the survival of your faith as a christian, you will be persecuted, Suicide bombed, killed, your children slaughtered, before your very eyes, all because of Jesus. And I know many of you would gladly die for Brother Jesus, but I would advise you against that, be wise, Jesus wants to be free of christianity. Christianity has now become a curse to his name. Christianity will phase out in the next hundreds of years, and it would be foolish to chose to die for something that will become non existent in the nearest future, Preserve your lives, and if you are forced, do not resist, convert. The Jihad is just beginning.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by Kenchosen: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
bolaino:
I used to create topics a lot on this section, but ever since I lost faith in the Concept and notions of Religion, I decided to leave this section alone, but I want to give heed to my christian Brothers and sisters, you will be facing the greatest battle for the survival of your faith as a christian, you will be persecuted, Suicide bombed, killed, your children slaughtered, before your very eyes, all because of Jesus. And I know many of you would gladly die for Brother Jesus, but I would advise you against that, be wise, Jesus wants to be free of christianity. Christianity has now become a curse to his name. Christianity will phase out in the next hundreds of years, and it would be foolish to chose to die for something that will become non existent in the nearest future, Preserve your lives, and if you are forced, do not resist, convert. The Jihad is just beginning.

YOU ARE A CARNAL MINDED PERSON. SO YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE REASON CHRIST DID NOT FIGHT BACK IN HIS TIME OF PAINS HE FORGAVE US OUR SINS Y ON THE CROSS AND DIED. YOU ARE THE WEAK PERSON HERE.
Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by bolaino(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kenchosen:

YOU ARE A CARNAL MINDED PERSON. SO YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE REASON CHRIST DID NOT FIGHT BACK IN HIS TIME OF PAINS HE FORGAVE US OUR SINS Y ON THE CROSS AND DIED. YOU ARE THE WEAK PERSON HERE.
nobody died for your sins. Every man will answer to his own sin, nobody will answer your sin for you, not Jesus or Muhammad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Christianity Nearing Extinction!!! by solodox(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
pneumaticos:

Bro,stop arguing with a lost soul
shikena!

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Aberration? Names Of Other Gods Still Found In All Bible But Yahweh's Not / Thread For HILLSONG Lovers / Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.