Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly (7957 Views)

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2015
SHE NEEDS A JOB!!!! THAT'S THE ONLY SOLUTION.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Joy1706(f): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2015
dinachi:

What of words that insult the dick ? Or as usual it is only females that get insulted? Men don't
If you want to address an issue do so holistically. Of course you will be done with the back and forth because a woman is involved!
Do u see females writing rotten dick everywhere? Which words have u seen that insult d dick?
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:
SHE NEEDS A JOB!!!! THAT'S THE ONLY SOLUTION.
He needs another wife that is the only solution grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Ishilove: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
dinachi:

I bet Ishilove has not seen this either? Now she will send Royalroy to do the job because it is a woman involved.
I think the amount of hypocrisy inherent in this section is beyond comprehension.
13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

That's rule 13, bob. I'm not omnipresent.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Speakdatruth: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

13. Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

That's rule 13, bob. I'm not omnipresent.
I just noticed a ban from d romance section, pls unban me wink
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
ogawisdom:
Give it sometime then make arrangement to bring her back home. D major prob is dt she is selfish n jobless.

Pls dnt slap her again except she slaps or beats u undecided if she nags u too much leave d houz for her or lock urself in d room or wateva works

Make arrangement to set her up in some kinda of biz if white collar job is nt forthcoming
wait a fking minute? make arrangements to bring who home?! someone that walked out on her decision? I would never do such nonsense the only people I can make such arrangements for are my kids and if I were op she's not leaving with my kids while I'm around. op let me let you know something LOVE YOURSELF FIRST, your kids before any lady unless the lady proves herself worthy. Many men have died, gone mad, living in hell why? because they directly or indirectly PERMITED it. From your post you have been trying to make the marriage work but on the other hand she's been pulling it down, marriage is a team work if the partners can't work together then there's no team so guy if you can't get your kids for now (I definitely would) ensure you go and see them and buy somethings for them but NEVER GO FOR THAT lady that ran out on her own.
How can naija guys being encouraged to marry naija girls when most of the guys that married them are regretting it?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol

If nagging kills full grown men, then they should be going extinct by now.

"Sticks and stones may hurt me but words will never harm me" - this is an English proverb basically saying I might have no control over physical violence targeted at me but I can choose to ignore verbal rantings. The latter is a choice.

Have you allowed NL bullying affected you in any way? Maybe initially, but now?

Note that I am not asking him to accept his fate permanently but it is not enough to separate or divorce her immediately like Dinachi advocated till he has tried to address the underlying root of her problems.
so your type think nagging cannot kill a man right?! well for your type slapping and whooping cannot kill you too. treat people how you would like them to treat you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by ogawisdom(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
wait a fking minute? make arrangements to bring who home?! someone that walked out on her decision? I would never do such nonsense the only people I can make such arrangements for are my kids and if I were op she's not leaving with my kids while I'm around. op let me let you know something LOVE YOURSELF FIRST, your kids before any lady unless the lady proves herself worthy. Many men have died, gone mad, living in hell why? because they directly or indirectly PERMITED it. From your post you have been trying to make the marriage work but on the other hand she's been pulling it down, marriage is a team work if the partners can't work together then there's no team so guy if you can't get your kids for now (I definitely would) ensure you go and see them and buy somethings for them but NEVER GO FOR THAT lady that ran out on her own.
How can naija guys being encouraged to marry naija girls when most of the guys that married them are regretting it?

Marriage is nt easy. If nt dt he slapped her I would ve accepted ur position.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by apolonius(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Be sure that you are conducting yourself in ways that does not inspire her thinking that you are cheating.While she should have the liberty to work or not,you have to get her to work immediately,even if for a short time.Yes,in that case,she will know the value of earning and the necessity of prudent expenditure.A woman who is jobless is more likely to be grumpy.smiley

More importantly,it was so wrong of you to slap her.I do understand how tempting it can get when angry and confronted with some women's extreme verbal misbehaviour,but just restrain yourself and understand that she is you in another body.She is your wife;respect and never physically muscle her.

Your in-laws' reactions are normal and fair for you slapping her.She is their daughter,and the very act of slapping her insults them.Visit them and apologize to her parents.Then explain what the issues are;of course,you will be wrong on this occasion.

It is all an experience that will deepen your marriage;you guys are growing.I have been there and I sharing this from a realistic heart.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by sniperr007(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Arizona1:
. I always stay @ home,help her with domestic work and take care of children coz we hav two kids and no house help. .

Just curious, r u not meant to do some domestic shores and take care of ur children? Its default for u to do those stuffs not highlight it.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
dinachi snakebeat 5minutesmadness njokusboy may y'all be blessed for being real to yourselves and not allowing all these craps and sentiments affect your judgement or self worth or esteem.
clearly there's always a reaction to an action maybe not equal but that's the way it should be, don't let no one especially the females give y'all that she's a woman and it's your job to absorb insults, endure nonsense and other trash they dish out. if a lady doesn't like to be slapped or whooped then don't do what's going to get you slapped or whooped but if you feel like you can verbally abusive then be ready to be physically abused if u don't like it kill yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
ogawisdom:

Marriage is nt easy. If nt dt he slapped her I would ve accepted ur position.
so the only victim Is the physically abused ? what of the verbally abused?
let us avoid sentiments, that guy have been tolerating nonsense that's why the stupidd ldiot developed the guts to give him more craps to swallow. op you better stop being a wimp and handle your business. DONT GO TO GET HER BACK let her comeback after she's tired and must have received insults from her siblings during their quarrels and don't oblige the first two weeks she tells you she wants to come back but always be their for your kids and don't even take a look at that evil you married while you're visiting your kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Kimoni: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dinachi, you never told me you have a twin brother nau

Chai!!! una resemble well well oooo

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

But Jesus said let no man be a judge? undecided

Havent I seen you on here judging people especially in the feminism related issues?

WHy didnt you leave it to God to judge

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by edwife(f): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kimoni:
Dinachi, you never told me you have a twin brother nau

Chai!!! una resemble well well oooo

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who is the twin brother? grin

kimono i never know you be trouble maker o cheesy
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Havent I seen you on here judging people especially in the feminism related issues?

WHy didnt you leave it to God to judge
Last I checked, anti-feminists condemn feminists with bible not me.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Kimoni: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
edwife:

Who is the twin brother? grin

kimono i never know you be trouble maker o cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Jennifer89(f): 1:59am On Jun 27, 2015
FrancisTony:

An eye for an eye, only leads to more blindness.

By the way, I don't see how verbal abuse equate Physical abuse.

If you marry such a woman u will understand better. forget all these your talk here.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by dinachi(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Jennifer89:

If you marry such a woman u will understand better. forget all these your talk here.
Thanks for being honest and truth full.Once again you restore my confidence in the female gender.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
MRSANITY:
you keep talking about being a christian, bible, yet you believe in homosexuality, damn u.
Hypocrite.

https://www.nairaland.com/1824053/share-3some-experience#24880151

Having 3some with a lesbian?
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by MRSANITY(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Hypocrite.

https://www.nairaland.com/1824053/share-3some-experience#24880151

Having 3some with a lesbian?
they aren't lesbians, but I love those lesbians willing to Bleep me.
Re: My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
MRSANITY:
they aren't lesbians, but I love those lesbians willing to Bleep me.
Nothing do you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Slept With The Wrong Girl And This Happened ... / My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.