Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Is This Servicom ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is This Servicom ? (4986 Views)

Commendable Service From Servicom.my Personal Experience / Servicom Is To Blame For Bad Service In Nigerian Institutions / Servicom Gets New Boss In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Servicom ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2009
i walked into an office dat claims 2 be servicom compliant & i'm treated poorly. it hurts real bad. plz wat is servicom anyway? anoda good idea badly managed shey?
Re: What Is This Servicom ? by jamace(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2009
Another creation to service some peoples pocket. Don't mind Nigeria. angry
Re: What Is This Servicom ? by jamace(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2009
angry sad cry
Re: What Is This Servicom ? by MaiSuya(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2009
Well, I won't say it's a totally bad idea, . In my institution( a federal one), for instance, servicom has brought efficiency into the system, ensuring that all staff report early to their duty posts and immediately start attending to visitors. I suppose it has to do with the competence of the Servicom official; that of my institution has a notorious reputation of suddenly appearing when least expected and being very unforgiving towards any staff member that is found wanting.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Servicom ? by DisGuy: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
BUMPPPPPP
Re: What Is This Servicom ? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2012
Dis Guy: BUMPPPPPP

Lol bro! Where did u precipitate from? grin. Hilarious!!!
Re: What Is This Servicom ? by DisGuy: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
nchewi:

Lol bro! Where did u precipitate from? grin. Hilarious!!!

Well in 2012, people still want to know what exactly they do
Re: What Is This Servicom ? by plendil: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
servicom is dead. they used to perform before, but not anymore.
Re: What Is This Servicom ? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2012
Cas anyone confirm if Servicom still works?

SERVICOM Action: At this point if the matter continues to be unresolved and you have not been furnished with the documents and information you requested. If you wish to pursue the matter further, please contact the SERVICOM office. You can do this by

- Coming to the SERVICOM Office
- Making a Telephone call to SERVICOM -- When you call please ask to speak to the HEAD OF COMPLAINTS
- Sending an E-mail to SERVICOM, this email should have the words COMPLAINT as the subject of your email and also be written at the top of your letter.

Your full Name
Name of the Government office at which you were aggrieved
Name of Service Window (department) where the fault occurred

Name of the Service Provider at fault
Reference number given to you by the NODAL Officer (if applicable)
Your Contact telephone number or E-mail Address
A summary of what you think has gone wrong.
http://www.servenigeria.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=327&Itemid=161
Re: What Is This Servicom ? by chyseth(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Question: does Servicom exist?

Answer: Yes

Where? at their signage only.

another set of civil servants altogether.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 50,do You Think The British Left Us Too Early? / Oil Theft Worsened After Jonathan’s Election / Drivers’ Unions Clash In Nasarawa, 10 Injured, Vehicles Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.