Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura (43514 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Kaduna Slams Curfew On Zangon-kataf / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by change49ja: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:
It seems I'm now believing the Members of the House of Reps more than our Senators. Hadn't been Saraki was the Speaker and tries what he's trying in the Senate floor, in the House chambers, I believe he would have been laid to rest by now. It wouldn't take a member a second to accost him and hurt him. You may call that legislative rascality, but it's welcomed in times like this.

The Party has the SAY on who is to be the Majority Leader and all that, all the Senate President or House Speaker has to do is just announce the list submitted by the Party.

Ahmad Ali, who was the Former Chairmen (7th) House Committee on Justice was asked to leave the House of Reps and contest (Kwara) State House of Assembly Seat. He won and he was eventually made the Speaker. Who aided that? The Chief Godfather of Kwara Politics (Saraki). He believes in imposition in his State but doesn't believe in it at the Central because it wouldn't favour him.

As usual, PDPians would invade this thread and commend the duo (Saraki and Dogara). My question for you guys is: "Did Tambuwal refuse to announce the names submitted to him by PDP in 2011 as Principal Officers?" If NO, then y'all (TANdroids) should shut that bleep!
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by UncleJudax(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When did the overambition of Saraki and Dogara become the internal problem of APC?
You are either a Kid in Junior-High or a grown-up that plays ostrich.

The acts of the two APC members have divided the party into two distinct factions, brought about unprecedented disloyalty, which have effectively thrown the party into a pool of disarray.

And you asking me what again? Card-carrying members of the ruling party are aware of the crisis.

Since you haven't been able to tame both of them, it is your problem.

Just take cover like Lai Mohammed. Do 'the tortoise' son. grin
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Roxby: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Changi[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by preciousMI1(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
here comes the change we all anticipated......
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by emmygoldlee(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dogora can't chose pdp leader in d house for pdp likewise Apc, so,Dogora should do the needful by anouncing APc candidate by Apc to lead Apc in the house.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by platz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good luck go just the laugh
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

You are either a Kid in Junior-High or a grown-up that plays ostrich.

The acts of the two APC members have divided the party into two distinct factions, brought about unprecedented disloyalty, which have effectively thrown the party into a pool of disarray.

And you asking me what again? Card-carrying members of the ruling party are aware of the crisis.

Since you haven't been able to tame both of them, it is your problem.

Just take cover like Lai Mohammed. Do 'the tortoise' son. grin
Anuofia, you know nothing. The overambition of Saraki is a variant for political scientist to study. When INEC says it would conduct free, fair and credible election, will they be able to control the overambition of those contesting? That is a variant on its own. Get sense.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by amodu(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
The party just have to the needful in times like this. Procrastinating further will only spell doom.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Olaone1: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
edogirl2:

But Vanguard (PDP newspaper) told us yesterday that Representatives from the NW had turned their backs against supporting GBAJABIAMILA and others nominated by the party.

Yet, on various TV channels, and going by this statement from the Rep member from Katsina (a very conservative Northern State), and even on today's NTA You tube video, representatives from the North West and many parts of the North have been the most vocal opponent of Saraki and Dogara.

This is going to be a long fight, with no sign that either side will back down.
Vanguard shouldn't be your main concern right now. It is like you are trying to mask the main issue here which is: all is not well with APC. You don't have to protect APC/Tinubu faction at all cost.

I think you should be fair to all, lady
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by papoose999(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Expel the disloyal party members let them go back to pdp and test their popularity
naive
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by tommykiwi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Apchit U guys are DISGRACE to this country..we can now see the change...change in deed.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by change49ja: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
emmygoldlee:
Dogora can't chose pdp leader in d house for pdp likewise Apc, so,Dogora should do the needful by anouncing APc candidate by Apc to lead Apc in the house.

Correct
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by shigoslim(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
I only have question to ask .
Would APC sustain the unity of Nigeria for 4years to come. I don't wnt them to throw Nigeria into another Somalia- Afghanistan. This is how it started in other country that clamour for change.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by huthority01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC all I see is SHAME.......
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by tranxo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
ice25:
what can I say?

you guys are the ones who needs the CHANGE more
You said it all
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by friedcorn: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
chaiiii

[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY
LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN. HANDSOME, BRILLIANT,:WITTY AND JOVIAL.

GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR VOTES BEFORE 6PM.
MAKE UNA HELP US VOTE NA

TYPE
I VOTE FOR IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA
CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by papoose999(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:
It seems I'm now believing the Members of the House of Reps more than our Senators. Hadn't been Saraki was the Speaker and tries what he's trying in the Senate floor, in the House chambers, I believe he would have been laid to rest by now. It wouldn't take a member a second to accost him and hurt him. You may call that legislative rascality, but it's welcomed in times like this.

The Party has the SAY on who is to be the Majority Leader and all that, all the Senate President or House Speaker has to do is just announce the list submitted by the Party.

Ahmad Ali, who was the Former Chairmen (7th) House Committee on Justice was asked to leave the House of Reps and contest (Kwara) State House of Assembly Seat. He won and he was eventually made the Speaker. Who aided that? The Chief Godfather of Kwara Politics (Saraki). He believes in imposition in his State but doesn't believe in it at the Central because it wouldn't favour him.

As usual, PDPians would invade this thread and commend the duo (Saraki and Dogara). My question for you guys is: "Did Tambuwal refuse to announce the names submitted to him by PDP in 2011 as Principal Officers?" If NO, then y'all (TANdroids) should shut that bleep!
dude I dnt think u get it had it bn PDP sent d name of d woman tambuwal defeated durn d 2011 speaker electn as a Principal Officer in d house u think say d man go gree.its nt possible 4 u 2 fix a niggga u defeated durn electn in ur cabinet..d packg b lyk say mak buhari appoint Jonathan as minister e possible....

1 Like

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Another Daura President and his name is even Daura.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by UncleJudax(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Anuofia, you know nothing. The overambition of Saraki is a variant for political scientist to study. When INEC says it would conduct free, fair and credible election, will they be able to control the overambition of those contesting? That is a variant on its own. Get sense.
I almost didn't want to reply your quote, cos I know you to be a deeply-shallow-minded, organism. The moniker Helpee murdered you on finacial exonomics earlier today.

You are a stupidity-laden, sychaphantic Red goat, with a warped perception to reality. It is only a Bipolar-distorted brain-dead skank like you that haven't realised APC as a Party are in crisis. I doff my cap to your unprecedented and astute stupiditty.

On a serious not, you are not a card-carrying member of APC, will never be, but you would keep going haywire on behalf of politicians that couldnt give 2fuckks about you.

For the record, you could never come close to me in anything; not in this life, not in afterlife.

Now do the needful. Or I go happily chop ban on top your diseased head. Ewu Kosovo!
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Elan83(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Daft!
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by chinae(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
These pple self!

They needed it the way the 6th and 7th assembly had been doing it but remember
You said you want change and governance won't be business as usual, this is it coming learn to how to deal with it.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
We told you people that Nigeria is too contemplated.
Split Nigeria, una no gree
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Themandator: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:

why would he announce the names as submitted when we are in the era of change .....shoudnt he be creative?
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

I almost didn't want to reply your quote, cos I know you to be a deeply-shallow-minded, organism. The moniker Helpee murdered you on finacial exonomics earlier today.

You are a stupidity-laden, sychaphantic Red goat, with a warped perception to reality. It is only a Bipolar-distorted brain-dead skank like you that hasn't realised APC as a Party are in crisis.
I doff my cap to your unprecedented and astute stupiditty.

You are not a card-carrying member of APC, will never be, but you would keep going haywire on behalf of politicians that couldnt give 2fuckks about you.

For the record, you could never come close to me in anything; not in this life, not in afterlife.

Now do the needful. Or I go happily chop ban on top your diseased head. Ewu Kosovo!
Rubbish!
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by UncleJudax(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish!
Thats what I thought. Intellectually-handicapped kosovorian Red Goat. Be gone!
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

Thats what I thought. Intellectually-handicapped kosovorian Red Goat. Be gone!
Me and you no be mate for NL. EoD.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by ExInferis(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
honestivo:
This is the result when ur being gullible(ur will expectation as been dash). we told Nigerian but they fail to hear us,that putting old wine in a new bottle can't change the taste. This is just morning APC will b worst than PDP.

The philosophy of wine is: the older the better.

so, yeah, an older buhari may be a better buhari.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by UncleJudax(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Me and you no be mate for NL. EoD.
Of course, you have the 'edge' here (what can I say, hehe tongue), but I rule you in the real world.

Period!
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am a staunch supporter of GMB, but am beginning to get highly pissed off by his attitude of refusing to interfere in the on going issues in the NASS . The APC brought him to clinch the seat, but it seems as if after been there he is less concerned with the needs of the party. I begin to wonder how the furk someone like Ekwerenmadu got to be deputy senate president.

Buhari! no let me tag u a betrayal o
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by reuben79: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How come Tinubu was demystified so quick by a mere Dogara who is still learning politics.

I don't pity APC

Jagaban= Ara dara da ada go
don't look at begining of game and judge okk, jst wait and see how d game will end ok.when Gej Ws plann to relegate obj 4m politices he finially relegate himself.politices is game of wiser.be watch
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Themandator: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
emmygoldlee:

the fight is about house majority leader not apc house leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) / Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.