Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura (43513 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Kaduna Slams Curfew On Zangon-kataf / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Y'all crazy. Always have been and always will be. angry angry
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Sant1m: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Maxymilliano:
And how did your "fighting on the floor of the House " put food on the table of the common man

Bloody Thieves ...
to people like you every thing is food, great minds sort out burning issues first before food,
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by eliwa47(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
That one is not bad! its a good behaviour from our senators! shameless people.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by luvprince4real(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Expel the disloyal party members let them go back to pdp and test their popularity
then they'll be going bak to pdp with their positions and I bet u pdp will welcome them with whole heart
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by ThimmyWood(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
ice25:
what can I say?
you guys are the ones who needs the CHANGE more
My sister, you can say it again and again. Just imagine?
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by anonimi: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Expel the disloyal party members let them go back to pdp and test their popularity

Why would anyone want to fooolishly commit SUICIDE

They better take a chill pill =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2533664_img20150418082941_jpeg87685621fd1a10be80fd93b3a53bd066
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by daikale: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
imagine a father,
if your children re telling you that, what ll u do?
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by lamrose: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Ybnm4life(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wish they can be as passionate in fighting corruption as they are fighting for seats.
Bloody yahooo yahooo politicians...
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by handie(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
attoskoly:

I thought your campaign mantra was 'change' how come you are proud of following the footsteps of pdp? Change only for the name?
Follow PdP's footstep?(God forbid!) u should know change is a process and how do u want us to correct a people whose psyche aligns with impunity and dishonourable acts that has been drummed into them by PDP without em giving a fight? Old ways die hard but be rest assured that we'll CHANGE them
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by ElFenomeno1: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
There is no justifying any fight.....
It is disgraceful for grown men an women to engage each other in silly fights here and there no matter the reason!
Zangon Daura you are a disgrace.... You are your fellow lawmakers involved or that are trying to justify it!
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by princejenks(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
This change has no control
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by hansad: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:
It seems I'm now believing the Members of the House of Reps more than our Senators. Hadn't been Saraki was the Speaker and tries what he's trying in the Senate floor, in the House chambers, I believe he would have been laid to rest by now. It wouldn't take a member a second to accost him and hurt him. You may call that legislative rascality, but it's welcomed in times like this.

The Party has the SAY on who is to be the Majority Leader and all that, all the Senate President or House Speaker has to do is just announce the list submitted by the Party.

Ahmad Ali, who was the Former Chairmen (7th) House Committee on Justice was asked to leave the House of Reps and contest (Kwara) State House of Assembly Seat. He won and he was eventually made the Speaker. Who aided that? The Chief Godfather of Kwara Politics (Saraki). He believes in imposition in his State but doesn't believe in it at the Central because it wouldn't favour him.

As usual, PDPians would invade this thread and commend the duo (Saraki and Dogara). My question for you guys is: "Did Tambuwal refuse to announce the names submitted to him by PDP in 2011 as Principal Officers?" If NO, then y'all (TANdroids) should shut that bleep!

in bold: you are preaching like you were born and fed under military dictatorship. It's the legislators' duty to choose their majority leader, as well as other principal officers of the legislature.

The legislature acts as check and balance to the executive. Party leaders are mostly sympathetic to the executive; so having party leaders choose legislative officers is like making the legislature a rubber stamp for the executive, and thus encourage dictatorship of the executive.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by sammyj: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good point. Thanks Bro. I use to like Saraki but with what transpired today I am beginning to think otherwise !!!
donphilopus:
It seems I'm now believing the Members of the House of Reps more than our Senators. Hadn't been Saraki was the Speaker and tries what he's trying in the Senate floor, in the House chambers, I believe he would have been laid to rest by now. It wouldn't take a member a second to accost him and hurt him. You may call that legislative rascality, but it's welcomed in times like this.

The Party has the SAY on who is to be the Majority Leader and all that, all the Senate President or House Speaker has to do is just announce the list submitted by the Party.

Ahmad Ali, who was the Former Chairmen (7th) House Committee on Justice was asked to leave the House of Reps and contest (Kwara) State House of Assembly Seat. He won and he was eventually made the Speaker. Who aided that? The Chief Godfather of Kwara Politics (Saraki). He believes in imposition in his State but doesn't believe in it at the Central because it wouldn't favour him.

As usual, PDPians would invade this thread and commend the duo (Saraki and Dogara). My question for you guys is: "Did Tambuwal refuse to announce the names submitted to him by PDP in 2011 as Principal Officers?" If NO, then y'all (TANdroids) should shut that bleep!

1 Like

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by tiwasiaife(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Klexy007:

Source:http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/25/why-we-fought-floor-house-reps-today-zangon-daura

The blood of the innocent Nigerians who died as a result of 2011 election will continue to hunt one man and his govt. The lies peddled against gej will continue to hunt one man and his nation newspaper. u sowed hatred, rancour wickedness and avarice amongst ur people against an innocent man cos u felt he's from minority and u think God does not watch. The circumstance that made him President is glaring that no man will ever have it again in history of this country. He was too innocent to an extent that one may lied against him that he's training snippers to kill people oh God why why why. Will u allow him go unpunished? We need to beg God to forgive us.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Sant1m: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
honestivo:
This is the result when ur being gullible(ur will expectation as been dash). we told Nigerian but they fail to hear us,that putting old wine in a new bottle can't change the taste. This is just morning APC will b worst than PDP.
Apc can't be worst than PDP never!, Gold is covered with mud when extracted this will make Apc and PMB more focused, its good the moles are revealing themselves early in the life of the Administration.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by UncleJudax(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Introspection son! Resolve your internal problems by yourselves and leave outsiders alone. Or you gonna be in a psychiatric ward in no time.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by chiwondoski: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Patience Jonathan said it if u need change go to bus conductos or agboros they are showing the agborotism in them shocked grin cry
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by CallPolice: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
You people are nothing much but a bunch of criminals that doesn't want anything good for this country.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC should dismiss Saraki and Dogara.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Charly68: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yakubu Dogara seems to be taking things too far..he will likely miscalute .
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by front247: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
D drama is getting interesting everyday, l just finished watching episode 4. Waiting for episode 5. It is obvious dat apc are a bunch of rascals
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

Introspection son! Resolve your internal problems by yourselves and leave outsiders alone. Or you gonna be in a psychiatric ward in no time.

Shalom.

When did the overambition of Saraki and Dogara become the internal problem of APC?
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by front247: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
D drama is getting interesting everyday, l just finished watching episode 4. Waiting for episode 5. I
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by amazingspiderma: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
I JUST DEY WATCH.
REMINDS ME OF ONE OF MY BEST MOVIES.

Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
All I hear since inauguration is APC! APC!! APC!!!
Is this all about APC o Nigeria?
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by lakuna10(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Na Una sabi shabi
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by samokoduwa(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
It is a crime now to vote change. This our leaders are getting worse than little kids.
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by proff467: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
hummmmmm..........I notice tinx get complicated since APC are welcoming some corrupted phenomenum......

una 1 spoil CHANGE

God no go gree for u ppu
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by Empressomotola: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
What a show of shame...watched it and I was like shocked
Re: Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura by gentlezypher: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
i wonder why people get angry when they call this state A zoo, law makers fighting because of party interest,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu / Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.