Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. (566 Views)

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / 2019 Election: PDP Woos Dangote For Presidency / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
I don't Know why my Siblings love dangote noodles over Indomie and Royal Noodles. In 6 Months, they have eaten 13 Cartons of Dangote Noodles.

This afternoon, I decided to eat Indomie. I mean Noodles. I was the only one at home. I prepared the noodles myself. I Picked two packs from the carton only to see that they are too small and some how damaged. The content inside the packs are not holding together like noodles do. I checked the others and noticed the two is different from the others. I saw on the carton "+2 free Sachets inside" and was disappointed by the lie dangote noodles tell.
I prepared one sachet and poured the content which was supposed to be chili pepper and seasoning only to discover that both contents are seasoning.

I ended up not eating what I sweated to cook.

Dangote must refund me my 50 Naira and 200 Naira for time and Gas wasted.
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
So incoherent...

Indomie..i mean noddle....what nonsense.

As if you were not done with your macabre-dance...

I ended up not eating what i sweated to eat...

Gush....i didn't know yaba left patients are now allowed to cook...the other time we visited temitemi1 it wasn't like that o...even when i saw the selfie oremussanctus took in his own ward...there was no sign of cooking going on there....well, i am sure the place would have improved now that Okupe has been admitted...

Heheheheh
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by temitemi1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
God will also grant u a bed space there!
soe:
So incoherent...

Gush....i didn't know yaba left patients are now allowed to cook...the other time we visited temitemi1 it wasn't like that o...even when i saw the selfie oremussanctus took in his own ward...there was no sign of cooking going on there....well, i am sure the place would have improved now that Okupe has been admitted...

Heheheheh
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
soe:
So incoherent...

Heheheheh

Wow. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by natas22: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Story for the gods
www.
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by importexpert(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
victorels:
I don't Know why my Siblings love dangote noodles over Indomie and Royal Noodles. In 6 Months, they have eaten 13 Cartons of Dangote Noodles.

This afternoon, I decided to eat Indomie. I mean Noodles. I was the only one at home. I prepared the noodles myself. I Picked two packs from the carton only to see that they are too small and some how damaged. The content inside the packs are not holding together like noodles do. I checked the others and noticed the two is different from the others. I saw on the carton "+2 free Sachets inside" and was disappointed by the lie dangote noodles tell.
I prepared one sachet and poured the content which was supposed to be chili pepper and seasoning only to discover that both contents are seasoning.

I ended up not eating what I sweated to cook.

Dangote must refund me my 50 Naira and 200 Naira for time and Gas wasted.

i dey your back. post your pics lets see grin
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
soe:
So incoherent...

Heheheheh
mumu :@;>
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
soe:

That means Indomie is synonymous with Noodles
soe:

Gush....i didn't know yaba left patients are now allowed to cook...
If I hadn't fixed the error, I would have told you that Aba is better than KaNo as a whole. The left attached mean nothing.
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
importexpert:

i dey your back. post your pics lets see grin
Why are you staying at my back and requesting for my pix. Come front so yo can see the face proper.
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
temitemi1:
God will also grant temitemi a bed space there!
lol...instead of praying for your quick recovery,....now i see where your problem is coming from.
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
temitemi1:
God will also grant u a bed space there!
lol...instead of praying for your quick recovery,....now i see where your problem is coming from.
Re: I Want To Sue Dangote For A Defective Dangote Noodles. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who is with me?

(1) (Reply)

Assassins Are After My Lawyer – Suspended PDP Chairman / Jega Explains Appointment Of Vcs As Returning Officers / Wake Me Up When This Nightmare Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.