Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) (41719 Views)

Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS / N500Billion For The Poor In 2016 Budget Retained By Lawmakers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by lalasticlala(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Read her response to the shameful act exhibited by the lawmakers today..

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/614074251046481920

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Great

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by MosakuAW(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Well said madam, but all the crisis was caused by PMB with this statement:

" I belong to everybody;I belong to nobody."

This was the statement that gave Saraki the power to flex power with APC leaders knowing well that PMB wont intervene in NASS crisis

Politics is too bitter in this country, and i wouldnt be surprised if they start killing one another.

They are there for power and money and not for us.

Naija I hail oooo.

43 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by INTROVERT(f): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
All this peeps booking space above and below me. If it's me now they will be marking me. angry angry angry

Well said oby....

Some will say they voted for buhari and not APC.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Acekidc4(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by senier007(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saraki and dogara are nothing but pdp agent, expel them now before its too late, this people can't be trusted in any way, saraki is a well known godfather of kwara politics, we are waiting for him to appoint principals officers for pdp

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by jazzydee: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Miss oby ezekwesili, Is Obasanjo corrupt or Not?

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Freciprocal: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Jorussia(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
All this peeps booking space above me. If it's me now they will be marking me.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by agarawu23(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
our lawmakers will never stop embarrassing their self, ask them if their fight is for us or their pocket undecided

greedy set of ppl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Jorussia(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Emekamex(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
So who is to be blamed; nigerians or APC(the party she is affiliated to)?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by stigman(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ok o, but you never see anything
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Somebody should remind the female version of Obasanjo that chibok girls has not been found..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by henchamb(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
jazzydee:
Miss oby ezekwesili, Is Obasanjo corrupt or Not?
Relate this ur question to her tweet and tell me who is stupi.d here.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by sexaddict08(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Real Lemons and cowards self...
imagine, rich, breadwinner, person father, Nigeria law maker behaving like primary 4 kids.
this country is doomed.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yes I blame the "Katsina Illiterate" for this, I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody is that not an "Oxymoron"

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Sunnycliff(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
And who is Oby Ezekwesili?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by naijainfogalery: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
laughing in japanese. Less than one month some shameless old men are beating up themselves because of common position and some idiiots will be here bashing themselves because of these shameless political halleluyah boys according to Obahiagbon

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Moneyyy: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by NetBizguy: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
j
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by aaamos(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
X
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Maintech: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
i do
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by malbro(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Like say she be beta person...ifshe dey dia na em go fight pass

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mumu Biafra prostitute, god punish u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by shadrach77: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Yes I blame the "Katsina Illiterate" for this, I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody is that not an "Oxymoron"
You mean the Fulani Daura President ? cool

16 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Fight By Lawmakers At The NASS (see Tweets) by sexaddict08(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sunnycliff:
And who is Oby Ezekwesili?

use Google n stop asking silly question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan / “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.