Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave (4668 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by ipreach: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
A friend confided in me to share what he has been passing through here:

According to him: I met a lady whom I have been sleeping for the past two years now though this is contrary to my wish and the lady in question is married with two kids with a handsome and hardworking husband but yet still disturbs me for sex anytime she visit.

The lady helped me secure admission when I was seeking for admission into higher institution as she is a lecture in same institution.
After getting the admission , she helped me to get a good and comfortable apartment because she know the school community so well.
Since then,am in 200L now, she don't allow me be. After helping for everything, she told me to come to their house to collect some books that will me as a new and engineering student, which I did but it all started when she was seeing me off that gave me some money and told me that anything that I need I should not hestita to inform her and I have being doing just that.

But the problem am having now is that she sexually harass me each we are together, she warnedand threate me that I must not have any girl partner in the school unless I want be in trouble and I don't want that as she is a lecturer in the same institution.

I have been caged and am confuse right now because I don't want her anymore, she is much older than I am but I don't know how to handle this.
Please what should I do to be out of this mess?
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by demmy0325(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Op.. Swear with ur life you are not enjoying it..cheesy..

..What sm mumu guys like sweetorgasm are lookin for.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by ImmaculateIfy: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
(PUSH )pray until something happens

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Tallesty1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Onyinye ekwensu bu weta isi bia were isi.

You got yourself into that shit so only you knows how to get out of it.
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by youngberry001(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
story story stories

ehn sex slave tho don't fuc<k up man keep doing wat she want for now,then if u graduated from that school mcheew live her in pain nd vanish from her side forever

nd may God help u from her nd I wish u the best in ur studies
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by youngberry001(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
cry
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by goodmorning40: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Olonga, u have to pay for what u ate, u hear
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by maverickdude(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
all diz typ of stuffs only happen to frndz of d op grin

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Slimzjoe(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why don't I believe this? undecided
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by sinaj(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
demmy0325:

I dnt av m.b to settle quarrel o! sad

besides i pity d lecturer dat will mark op's scripts.
see Engrish lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Enegod(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
The hunter becomes the hunted grin

Bro, you must finish what you started. Nobody forced you to toast her in the first place undecided
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
sinaj:

see Engrish lipsrsealed
No one is perferct!!!leave his English alone and comment on d thread. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
op sign of sugar mummy tinz is in u,it's ur way so dont b bothered cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by demmy0325(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
sinaj:

see Engrish lipsrsealed
... Dnt wori... U wont av to settle quarrel... Sweetorgasm na my guy.. cheesy... Dnt mind his engrish.. He must b rushing.. cheesy
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by classiclee(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
This one hard gidigan.
Help:
Secretly tape you both having sex show it to her and do the threaten 1.You musnt Fail or you show it to her husband..

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why is it always the friend?sad
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
OP chai ! yu de enjoy nonsense, for yarshing a married woman yu dey owe death credit excet yu repent nw.
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by pbs4real(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Realberryshocked
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Flashh: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
You are very stüpid for sexing a married woman with kids.

Even if she tempt you, why can't you overcome it?

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by MrBasketball: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Flashh:
You are very stüpid for sexing a married woman with kids.
maverickdude:
all diz typ of stuffs only happen to frndz of d op grin
My bello ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Tapout(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
demmy0325:

tar!! that he-diot no go ever see even pant for em life..he is too stu'pid to be that lucky
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by demmy0325(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tapout:

tar!! that he-diot no go ever see even pant for em life..he is too stu'pid to be that lucky
... See finishin.. grin.. grin

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by UncleJudax(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
No one is perferct!!!leave his English alone and comment on d thread. tongue
No one is talking about perfection. The grammar is just downright pathetic. But I wouldn't know his level of education, since he is writing on behalf of a 'friend'.

I believe Sinaj has assumed thay OP is the 'culprit', a 200l student.

Shalom
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by leGeExus(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
demmy0325:

Leave ham,e wan whyne us!e no know say we sabi pass him
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by leGeExus(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
ImmaculateIfy:
(PUSH )pray until something happens
you attend TAC?
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Ginaz(f): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmmm, one ingredient is missing from this story. YEZ, cray fish is missing.

after adding the cray fish, you can stir very well so this soup of lie you just told will be sweet.

so when she was giving you money, you didn't know she was older eh? you knew she has a husband, it didn't bothered you eh?

o.p, keep stirring the soup, keep adding cray fish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Obun: 1:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Ginaz:
hmmm, one ingredient is missing from this story. YEZ, cray fish is missing.

after adding the cray fish, you can stir very well so this soup of lie you just told will be sweet.

so when she was giving you money, you didn't know she was older eh? you knew she has a husband, it didn't bothered you eh?
o.p, keep stirring the soup, keep adding cray fish. undecided
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by Obun: 1:06am On Jun 26, 2015
@ op.,if i dnt resent ur lies, i definitely detest ur gramatical...gosh embarassed
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by jeffery251(m): 1:48am On Jun 26, 2015
@Op
There is no excuse for shagging a married woman and also, remember the law of karma when someone else begins to shah ur wife mercilessly in future.

For your quality security steel doors,check out my website link below.
http://www.jocalinksresource.com/
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by suremanpatriot: 1:52am On Jun 26, 2015
ipreach:
A friend confided in me to share what he has been passing through here:

According to him: I met a lady whom I have been sleeping for the past two years now though this is contrary to my wish and the lady in question is married with two kids with a handsome and hardworking husband but yet still disturbs me for sex anytime she visit.

The lady helped me secure admission when I was seeking for admission into higher institution as she is a lecture in same institution.
After getting the admission , she helped me to get a good and comfortable apartment because she know the school community so well.
Since then,am in 200L now, she don't allow me be. After helping for everything, she told me to come to their house to collect some books that will me as a new and engineering student, which I did but it all started when she was seeing me off that gave me some money and told me that anything that I need I should not hestita to inform her and I have being doing just that.

But the problem am having now is that she sexually harass me each we are together, she warnedand threate me that I must not have any girl partner in the school unless I want be in trouble and I don't want that as she is a lecturer in the same institution.

I have been caged and am confuse right now because I don't want her anymore, she is much older than I am but I don't know how to handle this.
Please what should I do to be out of this mess?
...you pitch ya tent with a woman yu knw too well tht she is married. Just pray to God she regains her senses as a mother of two kids and shift focus to her children.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by JayJustus(m): 4:42am On Jun 26, 2015
onismate
now come turn this into a novel I trust ya cheesy
Re: Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave by onismate: 5:01am On Jun 26, 2015
JayJustus:
onismate

now come turn this into a novel I trust ya cheesy
hahahahaha.. Na so nah. No worry we will have a better one

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Name You Have Heard. / Implantation Bleeding Vs Period: Causes | Signs | Symptoms | Pictures | Quiz | H / How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.