Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 (2971 Views)

No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara / El-Rufai Published State Security Budget, Not His Security Vote"– Reps Spokesman / Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by ShowYourCertificate: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Fayose, the man ordained by God, the man of the people. Carry go.
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Hardaysheenar(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
Sa Sa Sa Sai Fayose...Man of the year....the man who thief-nubu has been unable to unlock his code n that of Saraki ...Haters food is ready, quote me negatively n let Sango, Obatala n Amadioha fire u n ur generations grin grin grin
[/size]
grin
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
Sa Sa Sa Sai Fayose...Man of the year....the man who thief-nubu has been unable to unlock his code n that of Saraki ...Haters food is ready, quote me negatively n let Sango, Obatala n Amadioha fire u n ur generations grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by HzRF(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2015
doctokwus:
Fayose the man of eternal deception playing Ekitians like imbeciles since 19ookokoro.
I bet the only salary Fayose will be cutting is that of workers soon and his number of visits to mama Biliki's buka when hardship starts biting in ekiti and d people finally regain their senses/freedom and start agitating.Fayose has no jack plan to cut any pay that relates to his own take home.
Mcheew

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by ademega(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2015
doctokwus:
Fayose the man of eternal deception playing Ekitians like imbeciles since 19ookokoro.
I bet the only salary Fayose will be cutting is that of workers soon and his number of visits to mama Biliki's buka when hardship starts biting in ekiti and d people finally regain their senses/freedom and start agitating.Fayose has no jack plan to cut any pay that relates to his own take home.
Someone that can say this knows fayose in and out .
I laugh at people praising him. That is the real one chance . by next week ekiti govt will be owning most workers 4 months salary .

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by jaybee3(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2015
He is basically going to be stealing 5% of ekiti's budget with impunity under the security vote abracadabra

What do states with zilch security challenges do with their security votes?

These people are just so damn wicked
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by ichoku2015: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Instead of advising your AregbeRASCAL to do same, you are busy fooling yourself.
obiZEAL:
now the APC syndrome is goin round.
Welcome to Change
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by obiZEAL(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
ichoku2015:
Instead of advising your AregbeRASCAL to do same, you are busy fooling yourself.
and what ties do you suppose i have with him?
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
doctokwus:
singing: Some have eyes but cannot see, some can see but have no eyes, We have eyes And we can see. All Hail Fayose
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2015
jaybee3:
He is basically going to be stealing 5% of ekiti's budget with impunity under the security vote abracadabra

What do states with zilch security challenges do with their security votes?

These people are just so damn wicked
I will prefer my gov tto cut his security vote than his salary
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by jaybee3(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will prefer my gov tto cut his security vote than his salary

They should be removing the security vote ish to be honest with you. They can't be summoned to provide accountability on that ish and it's an avenue for them to embezzle at a grand scale.

There are so many leakages and someone like Aregbesola should be tied to the drum and shut if he has also been collecting the security vote from his state's treasury

Besides, their salary is peanut so cutting it wouldn't make any significant difference in the grand scheme of things
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by BLOTRS: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
fayose is smart....not like one mucus brain aregbesola
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by erunz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
koboko69:
Yet some TANoids cant still feel or see change anywhere. Na painment go kill una o. 4 years long die grin
ABEG WHICH CHANGE ARE U REFERRING, IS IT THE ONE GOING ON IN NASS, OR THE SHAME APC IS GIVING TO NIGERIA. IS IT THE CHANGE GOING ON BENUE STATE, SORRY I FORGET OSUN CHANGE. ABEG GO SIDDON THERES NOTHING LIKE CHANGE BUT SHAME.

APCccccc SHAMEEEEEE
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by tpiadotcom: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Which ministries?
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by akoaki(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria would not develop until the citizenry begin to speak loud and act loud to confront the greedy class called politicians. No nation has achieved development with a docile population. This period provides an opportunity for aggressive and result oriented actions.
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Islamicpope(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Fayose for once is thinking wit his head and not his ass. Agbero governor, who always attract undue attention to himself, shioooor.
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
koboko69:
Yet some TANoids cant still feel or see change anywhere. Na painment go kill una o. 4 years long die grin
No hating bro, this is not change, this is TRANSFORMATION

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by samueld0(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2015
doctokwus:

Shut up!!! If Aregbesola has done this before now Osun state will not be in total mess like it is now

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by yetunsbay(m): 2:20am On Jun 27, 2015
alawi5k:
RETURNING back to my ex(PDP). Looking for my APC membership(slip form). * TearingMoodActivated*
hw does this affect the price of garri?
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by yetunsbay(m): 2:22am On Jun 27, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Hating this guy is just like committing a sin against humanity. APC cows on nairaland, take note. undecided

kudos, man of the people. cool
gullible...moreover dnt u feel CHANGE is in d air
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by gregg2: 2:28am On Jun 27, 2015
[size=14pt]I love this governor[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's Daughters' Wedding / Hilarious!!! Pictures Of The Day!!! / See The Good Jobs Ambode Is Doing At Ago Palace Way & Cele Road Okota,lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.