Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 (2962 Views)

No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara / El-Rufai Published State Security Budget, Not His Security Vote"– Reps Spokesman / Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Huffington: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state has made some cuts to his salary, allowances, security votes and those of his aides.

In a statement released by his personal assistant, Sunshine Anifowose on his facebook page, he said, "After slashing his security votes by 50%, salaries and allowances and those of his aides by 60%, the governor of Ekiti state, Dr Ayo Fayose has just officially announced the reduction of the state ministries from 24 to 14"

This was done to reduce cost of governance so as to have funds to develop the state. The governor also announced that workers would collect their May salaries on June 29th, apologizing to them for the delay in paying them as at when due.

Furthermore, the governor denied collecting N22billion as alleged on the social media. He also ordered immediate employment of 100 Ekiti youths as Road Traffic control officers.
(Source - http://www.ndibe.org/2015/06/gov-fayose-slashes-security-vote-by-50.html)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by HHANDM: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
At least he's been proactive.

Not like Aregbesola that keeps blaming everything and everybody but himself.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oga fayose keeps on making me proud

Meanwhile AregbeRascal the king of debt is still crying over oyel money

11 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by obiZEAL(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
now the APC syndrome is goin round. Welcome to Change

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by dejavski(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
All hail FAYOSE!!! The HERO of yorubaland grin

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by temitemi1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
My ROLE MODEL cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by stinggy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
When the head is good....
New Nigeria setting in gradually.

May the gods be praised. This is a very commendable move by Oshokomole.

Truly hope is in sight.

Nigeria will be great!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by tociano009(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
I just like him...if you know fayose personally you ll know what I m saying

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by ogaontop(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
The king of stomach infrastructure!

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
cool I want to be like FAYOSE

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fayose is the man..He should do better by making the Security vote read N0.000

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by obailala(m): 12:53am On Jun 26, 2015
CHANGE is definitely in the air.
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by lukecent: 12:59am On Jun 26, 2015
The people's governor

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by doctokwus: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Fayose the man of eternal deception playing Ekitians like imbeciles since 19ookokoro.
I bet the only salary Fayose will be cutting is that of workers soon and his number of visits to mama Biliki's buka when hardship starts biting in ekiti and d people finally regain their senses/freedom and start agitating.Fayose has no jack plan to cut any pay that relates to his own take home.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by sosanova: 1:22am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
Sa Sa Sa Sai Fayose...Man of the year....the man who thief-nubu has been unable to unlock his code n that of Saraki ...Haters food is ready, quote me negatively n let Sango, Obatala n Amadioha fire u n ur generations grin grin grin
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by denedene(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2015
our mentor fayose aka Fayoshizzle aka apc nemesis aka people's choice

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Bishop4bella(m): 4:39am On Jun 26, 2015
How sure are we to believe this. Just last weekend Gov. Fayose infliated his areas and slashes security allowances.

Waiting for another version of the story.
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Fayoshe have finally gotten the time to face Ekiti governance after those potbellied rascals gave him enough tough time. Keep on going my oga. wink You are the slayer of APshiiiit

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 26, 2015
PDP governors leading the APC fool on the change runway!!! Hmm, this is getting more interesting that APC is already running out of ideas to even change their party talk more of changing the entire country, always giving excuses of no money, now buhari is at the top, what excuse again are we getting, empty treasury!! Haha, APC, Nigerians are not fools oo..God bless Fayose of Ekiti and Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state for starting the change from their own self! Now breeze don blow and fowl yash has been exposed!! Now we can see the change we voted for, I think we would need to vote superman or even jackie chan in the next election because now the violent taketh it by force! Lol...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by alawi5k: 4:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Smiles

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by koboko69: 5:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Yet some TANoids cant still feel or see change anywhere. Na painment go kill una o. 4 years long die grin
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by dapoola(m): 5:11am On Jun 26, 2015
How much is his security vote... did he quote the figure? Or does anybody know the figures?
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 26, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
Sa Sa Sa Sai Fayose...Man of the year....the man who thief-nubu has been unable to unlock his code n that of Saraki ...Haters food is ready, quote me negatively n let Sango, Obatala n Amadioha fire u n ur generations grin grin grin
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Alkidam(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2015
The radical governor thinking his atrocities will be forgiven by the current dispensation by providing strategies to enable dividend of democracy to the people. Ooobiiii. APC government started this
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2015
The man full of action
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Sirnokiopee(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2015
In as much as I don't like fayose... If this is true then it's a welcome development. But he need to do more to be my hero, start with apologizing to baba on a national newspaper. Not for political gain but to show you have repented and you now respect to elder ( don't forget to go porstrate to your mother and also ask forgiveness)

I admire your tenacity... Kudos to fayose. I doff my cap for you. You try no be small
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Hating this guy is just like committing a sin against humanity. APC cows on nairaland, take note. undecided

kudos, man of the people. cool
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2015
It is Buhari that started it.
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by dridowu: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Reducing security vote will do a little but the main thing that are taking our money is inflated contract, abandon project that will be awarded to another individual/same company, less quality project, ghost workers, numerous aides, e.t.c this are the area i thought that are squandering our money.
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by papoose999(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Gov Fayose Slashes Security Vote By 50%,, Reduces Ministries From 24 To 14 by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Mtshewww! So, na PA dey release government statements now? And on facebook of all places.

I will read when it comes through the normal channel. For now, I believe it's all propaganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Set To Probe Jonathan's Ministers, Aides / Breaking News: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo Vanguard / Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.