Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra (3243 Views)

Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Expected Presence At FEC / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aegon:
How can a radio station anchored by one man whatever be his agenda be fuelling concerns? One man? There is something you're not telling me.

What do you know about Adolf Hitler? smiley

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by Gr8tasign: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

When will you start action and stop making noise? Talk talk talk talk, una no dey tire?

Can you sacrifice ordinary one of your fingers, not to talk of the drum of war you dey beat? I Know if I nak you eight sound banger there, you go enter lagoon not to talk of the psychological effect of war.

Ordinary keyboard warrior tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sorry mr, u must have quoted the wrong person, iam a BIAFRAN and cowardice runs not in our blood.

Thanks
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by Ephemmm: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gr8tasign:

Sorry mr, u must have quoted the wrong person, iam a BIAFRAN and cowardice runs not in our blood.

Thanks

Are you aware that the originator of Biafra is a 'Chief Coward'? He bolted to Ivory Coast when the battle field was hot, leaving his followers to their fate tongue tongue tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by tupacshakur(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
elosar:
. See u am a typical igbo man, ojukwu broda, nwanne ichoo nkuwasi anyi akuwasia, u are. Mot ashame of ur self, the same igbo u called minority, same igbo u say that they are of no need. are the same pple u are afraid of giving them their freedom, believe me without igbo their will be no nigeria in commerce, education, even in the whole world, igbo kwenu

Dumb bastard!
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

When will you start action and stop making noise? Talk talk talk talk, una no dey tire?

Can you sacrifice ordinary one of your fingers, not to talk of the drum of war you dey beat? I Know if I nak you eight sound banger there, you go enter lagoon not to talk of the psychological effect of war.

Ordinary keyboard warrior tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Can u die for Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Luedave:
i smell war

I smell talk... Ordinary talk and no action.
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by cheruv: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2015
winniz:

Yoruba Idiott, you Treacherous people are in no position to decide who goes with biafra or not, didn't you read the article that said Radio Biafra is very popular in Rivers state, don't forget we have Igbos in SS as well
No wonder hopeathand is shiiting his pants! shocked
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by HopeAtHand: 6:12am On Jun 27, 2015
cheruv:

No wonder hopeathand is shiiting his pants! shocked

You had to quote me over this nonsense?

Radio biafra is popular in Rivers? Please give your illusion a break..

I dnt know what you're believing, but to think we are on your side is a wrong analogy.
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by kettykin: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2015
smurfy:

You think it's just a radio station, huh? Anything that has Biafra in its name evokes emotion of wrongs past and present...and more! I'm not against the struggle for better living conditions and the likes in the SE and SS, but I feel the Government should not take these with a loose hand.
But the government took with a loose hand comments by the Oba Akiolu that he would drown igbos in lagos in igbos didn't vote his candidate, are you saying the government should be partial in their approach to things.
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by Aegon(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Nigeria shall eventually collapse under the self weight of its own internal inconsistencies. A nation founded on lies with many a ghost haunting the public space?

To the Ijaw who claim they have no hand in biafra , I ask

Who/What/When/ How did Adaka Jasper Boro die? Of course he never was in battle. So what happened to him?

What about Saro Wiwa? The erstwhile Igbiphobe, What killed him?

Why was the Atlantic coast Bight of Biafra renamed Bight of Benin?

Was Biafra a kingdom that existed 500years ago led by an ijaw king?

In ancient Portuguese and jewish maps what name did they call the area around the river delta where the traded in slaves?

Are the ijaws the original true biafrans with the Igbo as attachment?

Chief Charles Okilo the then principal of Okrika Grammar School advised Ojukwu to name the new country Biafra why?

Was okilo stvpid? Was Biafra not an I jaw name?

When betrayed by saboteurs ojukwu prophesied saying 'YOU WILL ENJOY TEMPORARILY BUT YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER'

Today which people have to carry arms in order to get crumbs from the table? Who are the millitants? Who are the fuel bunkerers? Which people exist in hopelessness and resort to criminality over the oil in their own land?

Which people watch as the oil companies are run by Yoruba exclusively. How many Niger deltans are in the board of any oil company? How many Niger deltans own oil blocs?

Every Niger delta state is educationally backward, Rivers Bayelsa Cross River Akwa Ibom, Have they been deliberately kept behind so that they may never rise up to demand their right? Yoruba directors and managers earning fat salarys, Ijaw youths at the gate fighting with Mopols to enter the compound and look for casual work.

Why is nobody talking about this?
Why do they hide history and teach lies?
Why did they deliberately remove the true story of Biafra from school history textbooks?
What are they afraid of?
Truth?

I will stop here for now. I just wand the defenders of Nigeria answer these questions.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by IceMan85(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Any thing about Biafra always give Nigeria goose pimple since 1966
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by IceMan85(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Aegon:
Nigeria shall eventually collapse under the self weight of its own internal inconsistencies. A nation founded on lies with many a ghost haunting the public space?

To the Ijaw who claim they have no hand in biafra , I ask

Who/What/When/ How did Adaka Jasper Boro die? Of course he never was in battle. So what happened to him?

What about Saro Wiwa? The erstwhile Igbiphobe, What killed him?

Why was the Atlantic coast Bight of Biafra renamed Bight of Benin?

Was Biafra a kingdom that existed 500years ago led by an ijaw king?

In ancient Portuguese and jewish maps what name did they call the area around the river delta where the traded in slaves?

Are the ijaws the original true biafrans with the Igbo as attachment?

Chief Charles Okilo the then principal of Okrika Grammar School advised Ojukwu to name the new country Biafra why?

Was okilo stvpid? Was Biafra not an I jaw name?

When betrayed by saboteurs ojukwu prophesied saying 'YOU WILL ENJOY TEMPORARILY BUT YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER'

Today which people have to carry arms in order to get crumbs from the table? Who are the millitants? Who are the fuel bunkerers? Which people exist in hopelessness and resort to criminality over the oil in their own land?

Which people watch as the oil companies are run by Yoruba exclusively. How many Niger deltans are in the board of any oil company? How many Niger deltans own oil blocs?

Every Niger delta state is educationally backward, Rivers Bayelsa Cross River Akwa Ibom, Have they been deliberately kept behind so that they may never rise up to demand their right? Yoruba directors and managers earning fat salarys, Ijaw youths at the gate fighting with Mopols to enter the compound and look for casual work.

Why is nobody talking about this?
Why do they hide history and teach lies?
Why did they deliberately remove the true story of Biafra from school history textbooks?
What are they afraid of?
Truth?

I will stop here for now. I just wand the defenders of Nigeria answer these questions.
They will never challenge you constructively. Only insult will rain
Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by IceMan85(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2015
GOD BLESS THE LAND OF MY BIRTH

Re: Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
IceMan85:
GOD BLESS THE LAND OF MY BIRTH

For real? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Listen To Radio Biafra On Tunein, Download Radiobiafra App / Video: Important Developments By GEJ That Buhari Has Destroyed / Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.