Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias (53998 Views)

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
That was actually what killed Nigeria.
kingbee109:
I concur. All we've been doing is paddy paddy. Even if the person does a sham work, na paddy paddy dem go take settle Ǻ♍. I agree jare M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ vp
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by scentmarlc(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
tunnamania11:
I will comment later
till when....2020 grincheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by dayomike(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
tucky200:
Good..
Hin dey tok wetin ur papa (ordinary gateman) no fit understand
[b][/b] I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU....
IS THIS THE KIND OF TRAINING YOUR FATHER GAVE TO YOU?
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by scentmarlc(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
tucky200:
Good.. Hin dey tok wetin ur papa (ordinary gateman) no fit understand
Hehehehehhehehehehehehehehcheesycheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by scentmarlc(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=15pt] leave haters wey dey call u commissioner alone, dem never win councillor for their extended family before... you are even better than sambo, who is sambo?[/size]

disclaimer: i no dey reply quote

Even if its an alert?
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by scentmarlc(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
bjdon:
Everybody dey talk, mere commissioner dey talk. I hope this man kneels down and thanks Tinubu every morning

Baba pls give me small weed too cheesygrin
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by phemmy2512(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by seunfape(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
i always see his message like a message from Tinubu tru him to the people.
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by sule5727: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
tucky200:
Good..
Hin dey tok wetin ur papa (ordinary gateman) no fit understand
thank u bro for that answer u give to him!!!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by tucky200(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
dayomike:

[b][/b] I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU....
IS THIS THE KIND OF TRAINING YOUR FATHER GAVE TO YOU?
Nope...
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by naira0(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by dealerx: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Some people go just carry their chinco phone start to type nonsense words, they call vp ordinary commitional. I no this guy papa na gateman for my friend him papa dey work
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by ohenhen1: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good one by the VP. May you have good health. We don't want Saraki anywhere near the Presidency.

The problem is we are mandated to have a minister from all of the states. I guess we can name 19 ministers and 17 junior ministers. The Permanent secretaries or Direct Generals can be chosen on merit. The secretary of federal government, chief of staff, ambassador, NSA, special advisers, NNPC employees can be chosen on merit. The President have a lot of power.
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by blackprowler: 1:40am On Jun 27, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Sir, you and your boss are given time to do a ground research and select /appoint competent hands to run the government. We (people that voted you guys in) don't need politicians but technocrats and industrialists and economists who will revive the country from the shambles it is now.

Jah be your guide.

In Nigeria, those "technocrats and industrialists and economists" will quickly become politicians and businessmen once they get there. You don't know how cursed your countrymen are. How do you think Ezekwesili, El Rufai, Barth Nnaji, Okonjo-Iweala and countless countless others became what they are now? OBJ wanted to appoint "technocrats". Today they're part of our political elite or richest people. Black man is cursed. I love racists. Instead of hating racists, I advise all Black people to read what they think of us, what they predicted of us long ago coming to pass today, and then you'll see we are our own problem
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:08am On Jun 27, 2015
blackprowler:

In Nigeria, those "technocrats and industrialists and economists" will quickly become politicians and businessmen once they get there. You don't know how cursed your countrymen are. How do you think Ezekwesili, El Rufai, Barth Nnaji, Okonjo-Iweala and countless countless others became what they are now? OBJ wanted to appoint "technocrats". Today they're part of our political elite or richest people. Black man is cursed. I love racists. Instead of hating racists, I advise all Black people to read what they think of us, what they predicted of us long ago coming to pass today, and then you'll see we are our own problem
True talk brother. Black man is after money greed and corrupt, while the whites think about generation to come, name and reputation.

Africa/Nigeria are architect of their own problem.
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by worksmart(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Has nobody else realised that only Osinabajo and his wife are appearing at public event and interact with the media.

Buhari only appears on his own in public abroad and is never seen interacting with journalists.

Dark days are ahead for Nigeria- those who have ears let them hear.
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by Nellybii: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Emekamex:
VP, we know king Tinubu is yet to make his decision; so spare us the long sermon.

Good photowork good talents. Unfortunately this is a misdirected and totally misguided expression of your gifts. You can do better in profitable technical areas like web design , print origination, Lithography or publishing. Otherwise brother you are a complete waste of resources. Just advising you to be useful to the society rather than constituting a nuisance. Thanks.
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by cirmuell(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2015
soe:
lol @ criteriaS..
both the OP and Mod did not go to school
Criteria is the plural of Criterion...

Shiooorr

Cc: Cirmuell
smiley gudmor'ng, hope it's going smooth over there
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by cirmuell(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2015
soe:
lol @ criteriaS..
both the OP and Mod did not go to school
Criteria is the plural of Criterion...

Shiooorr

Cc: Cirmuell
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
cirmuell:
yes bro
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by idihcoben: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
What really is the Vice President’s name?

Nobody likes their name misspelt, mispronounced or misused. If like Adam, your first name is your surname, then nobody should lend it an appendage. Even God their Creator did not holler, “Adam God, Adam God, where are you? He recognized the name as it was.
If you favor repeating your first name as your middle name and surname, so be it; if your name is a mult-compound that is used as a middle name and surname, it’s really your business; should your name stretches from Sapele to Sokoto, let humanity cautiously tread and spell the name as it is. A name is a name is a name.
But Nigeria’s Vice President is not Puff Daddy or P Diddy or Prince or continue on[b] www.penchant.com.ng[/b]
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by idihcoben: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015

Nobody likes their name misspelt, mispronounced or misused. If like Adam, your first name is your surname, then nobody should lend it an appendage. Even God their Creator did not holler, “Adam God, Adam God, where are you? He recognized the name as it was.
If you favor repeating your first name as your middle name and surname, so be it; if your name is a mult-compound that is used as a middle name and surname, it’s really your business; should your name stretches from Sapele to Sokoto, let humanity cautiously tread and spell the name as it is. A name is a name is a name.
But Nigeria’s Vice President is not Puff Daddy or P Diddy or Prince or continue on[b] www.penchant.com.ng
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by idihcoben: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2015

But Nigeria’s Vice President is not Puff Daddy or P Diddy or Prince or continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by SporaD8: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2015
quite interesting piece quite [b]interesting piece of information!
Re: VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias by worksmart(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
US sponsored coupists will install Osinbajo at a time of their choosing. Buhari was secretly toppled around 9th June when we noticed he could not make an appearance to inaugurate the eighth National Assembly .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.