Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,221 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Does It All Become About The Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It All Become About The Kids? (1272 Views)

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home / “if Your Hubby Asks For A DNA Test And You Know The Kids Ain’t His Kill Him” – N / When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It All Become About The Kids? by DDoubleUps(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2015
I really need the matured minds in the house to talk about this cause i have been experiecing it and few of my friends too,but the thing is that anytime we talk about it we all come to the same issue, how do we say it without being misunderstood? Does a man life with his wife end as soon as the start having kids? does every outing have to always be with the kids? Do the couple have to give up their own private time and dates together just to make sure the kids are always involved?Really sometimes i feel more like am running a kindergarten than in a relationship and the last straw that breaks my back is putting our 5months baby in our bed every morning and thereby robbing me of the early morning cuddles and the rest of it... how really should this issue be handled?
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by vizkiz: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2015
seems you are new in marrigae...btw, it is never and has never been about the kids bro, your husband/wife comes first then the kids

2 Likes

Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by misspicy(f): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Am not married,so I gat nothing on this one....
Btw the poster above me is joblessundecided
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Hehehe op it ovious you have not come to term with the fact that you aree a dad..

See,the kids are essential part of your life,they should be involved in some of the family funs though not all,if you want to be allone with your wife then hire a nanny but for now give the baby her due attention and love.
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by DDoubleUps(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2015
misspicy:
Yup
what "yup" really?
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by misspicy(f): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2015
DDoubleUps:
what "yup" really?
Whats with the fast fingerundecided Look up
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by DDoubleUps(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Hehehe op it ovious you have not come to term with the fact that you aree a dad..

See,the kids are essential part of your life,they should be involved in some of the family funs though not all,if you want to be allone with your wife then hire a nanny but for now give the baby her due attention and love.
i do not mean not giving our kids time and all the love, but what about my time alone with my wife? what about us? Must i go every with the kids? and what about turning to cuddle your wife in the morning and then the kid is there between you two? dOes our love life end because of the kids and all the love now should be to the kids?
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2015
i ain't married yet, buh waht i know for sure is that you've gotta establish an equilibrium between your wife and kids, one shouldn't be relegated for the other. i would have love to suggest ways to handle the matter but i don't have a gf not to talk of a wife, i've got no idea so work it out bro...
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by DDoubleUps(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:
seems you are new in marrigae...btw, it is never and has never been about the kids bro, your husband/wife comes first then the kids
but how do you bring this to your wife without it sounding as if one is selfish, believe me am the best dad in the world, but it just seems like the husband part is eroding... how do i tackle it and yes am new to marriage
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by vizkiz: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
DDoubleUps:
but how do you bring this to your wife without it sounding as if one is selfish, believe me am the best dad in the world, but it just seems like the husband part is eroding... how do i tackle it and yes am new to marriage

you talk to your wife about it. She is your wife bro and she knows the facts, maybe she feels the same way you are feeling who knows...but the truth still stands "kids are secondary priority in marriages
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
DDoubleUps:
i do not mean not giving our kids time and all the love, but what about my time alone with my wife? what about us? Must i go every with the kids? and what about turning to cuddle your wife in the morning and then the kid is there between you two? dOes our love life end because of the kids and all the love now should be to the kids?
i understand your plight,dont worry,the child will soon grow,when she grow, you will have your privacy but for now pls bear with your wife, btw if you are not too comfortable with it, hireing a nanny is an option though i personally wouldnt do it..

So it up to youu..
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:

you talk to your wife about it. She is your wife bro and she knows the facts, maybe she feels the same way you are feeling who knows...but the truth still stands "kids are secondary priority in marriages
are you kidding me?? Kids are secondary in marrige? Says who??

Incase you dnt knw,kids are essential and top most priorty in marrige,i dnt knw were you got that theory from.........
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by vizkiz: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are you kidding me?? Kids are secondary in marrige? Says who??

Incase you dnt knw,kids are essential and top most priorty in marrige,i dnt knw were you got that theory from.........

so you are telling me the major reason why you wanna get married is tohave kids and when you are at it, you focus most of your attention on the kids

Now I see why most married men cheat undecided
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by gj22(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2015
DDoubleUps:
I really need the matured minds in the house to talk about this cause i have been experiecing it and few of my friends too,but the thing is that anytime we talk about it we all come to the same issue, how do we say it without being misunderstood? Does a man life with his wife end as soon as the start having kids? does every outing have to always be with the kids? Do the couple have to give up their own private time and dates together just to make sure the kids are always involved?Really sometimes i feel more like am running a kindergarten than in a relationship and the last straw that breaks my back is putting our 5months baby in our bed every morning and thereby robbing me of the early morning cuddles and the rest of it... how really should this issue be handled?

You put the kids first. They didn't ask to come into this world, you made that decision for them so, you are obligated to make them as comfortable as possible. Your kids come before yourself or your wife.
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by gj22(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:

This is wrong. They didn't ask to come into this world, you made that decision for them so they must come first
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by gj22(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:

so you are telling me the major reason why you wanna get married is tohave kids and when you are at it, you focus most of your attention on the kids

Now I see why most married men cheat undecided

No idiot. But when you DECIDE to have kids, they must come first before anything else.

You can't just bring someone into the world (don't forget they didn't ask to be born) and then start to ignore them. Life doesn't work that way.
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by vizkiz: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2015
gj22:

This is wrong. They didn't ask to come into this world, you made that decision for them so they must come first

so put your kids first and watch your husband slip away...
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying don't love your kids. I mean don't put them first in your marriage, its dangerous!
Kids are called the fruit of every marriage not the essence/priority in a marriage!

Maybe you should get some more lecture before you get married (no offence meant)
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by vizkiz: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
gj22:

No idiot. But when you DECIDE to have kids, they must come first before anything else.

You can't just bring someone into the world (don't forget they didn't ask to be born) and then start to ignore them. Life doesn't work that way.

shut the furck up dummy!

You should think with your head not your empty stomach! Did I type "ignore your kids" you should pray for intelligence before you stay typing shiit on social networks undecided

1 Like

Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by therealdeal10: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2015
In sm cases it shuld b about d kids cuz dey r gift 4rm God, u av 2 take care of dem properly.
Hahahaha buh op u very funny oo, so d lil baby is robbing u of ordinary cuddles, hw u n ur wife cuddled up urself all nyt long isn't enough?? cheesy
Cmon a lil tym wit d baby wnt hurt u smiley
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by DDoubleUps(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2015
therealdeal10:
In sm cases it shuld b about d kids cuz dey r gift 4rm God, u av 2 take care of dem properly.
Hahahaha buh op u very funny oo, so d lil baby is robbing u of ordinary cuddles, hw u n ur wife cuddled up urself all nyt long isn't enough?? cheesy
Cmon a lil tym wit d baby wnt hurt u smiley
really ordinary cuddle? You do not seem to get what am asking, the question is not about giving the kids a little time, the question is about the kids being involved in everything we do as a couple, evert date, outing, sleeping, waking, eating and almost no space or separate time for me and my wife alone... we can ofcourse hire a nanny and we can ofcourse manage out time alone for eachother, but my wife does not see it so and she does not seem worried atall, rather she sees it that our kids must be part of everything we do... hey come on i got married to my wife and not my kids and yes i still want my wife to be my wife and my kids to be my kids... they both are not the same
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by gj22(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:

shut the furck up dummy!

You should think with your head not your empty stomach! Did I type "ignore your kids" you should pray for intelligence before you stay typing shiit on social networks undecided

Your kid comes before your wife, simple.
Re: Does It All Become About The Kids? by therealdeal10: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Ur wife isn't suppose 2 tink lyk dat, she shuld spend enough quality tym wit u n also mk tym 4 d kids. Are d kids old enough 2 knw wen 2 bak off a lil bit?? If they aren't u shuld rili tlk 2 ur wife about it, she's probably gonna listen cuz she's ur wife u guys r suppose 2 share d same understanding in dis mata.
Gudluck

(1) (Reply)

Does A Man Have Intercourse With The Vagina Or With The Mind Of A Woman? / If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song / 5 Signs You Are Not Mature Enough For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.