Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers (1871 Views)

Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by feedthenation(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
An explosion has ripped through a Shia mosque in Kuwait City after Friday prayers, killing at least eight people and wounding several others, Al Jazeera has learned.

Video footage from the scene showed several bodies on the floor of the Imam Sadiq mosque amid debris and clouds of heavy smoke.
The exact number of casualties was expected to rise, according to local media outlets, as several casualties were in critical condition.
At least eight victims with various injuries arrived at a local hospital in the mosque's neighbourhood, medical sources said.
Emergency services were attending the scene, which was surrounded by clouds of black smoke and crowds of people milling around.
Kuwaiti Emir Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah visited the Imam Sadiq mosque, located just a few buidling away from the country's interior ministry.

Saad al-Ajmi, Kuwait's former information minister, told Al Jazeera that the attack was a reminder that no country was "immune from terrorism".
Ajmi said Kuwait had "a good record" in its relationship between Sunni and Shia groups, and was a small country with good security.
He said there was no widespread dissent and he would not be surprised if it was caused by a "lone wolf".
However if a group was to claim responsibility "I think that those who want to tip the whole region ablaze in a sectarian war would be behind this attack because that is their agenda".

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/deadly-blast-hits-kuwait-mosque-friday-prayers-150626103633735.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kuwait-city-shia-mosque-bombed-after-prayers-reportedly-killing-2-1.3128713
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by 9niceguy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
No place safe anymore. End time!!!
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by feedthenation(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
I thought Muslims are brothers and abide by the 'religion of peace' slogan - why the fighting between the Sunnis and Shias?
Why can't they live peaceably amongst themselves?
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by mmsen: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
They've been attacking mosques in Saudi for a while now. No surprise that Kuwait is being attacked as well.
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by kay1one2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
feedthenation:
An explosion has ripped through a Shia mosque in Kuwait City after Friday prayers, killing at least eight people and wounding several others, Al Jazeera has learned.

Video footage from the scene showed several bodies on the floor of the Imam Sadiq mosque amid debris and clouds of heavy smoke.
The exact number of casualties was expected to rise, according to local media outlets, as several casualties were in critical condition.
At least eight victims with various injuries arrived at a local hospital in the mosque's neighbourhood, medical sources said.
Emergency services were attending the scene, which was surrounded by clouds of black smoke and crowds of people milling around.
Kuwaiti Emir Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah visited the Imam Sadiq mosque, located just a few buidling away from the country's interior ministry.

Saad al-Ajmi, Kuwait's former information minister, told Al Jazeera that the attack was a reminder that no country was "immune from terrorism".
Ajmi said Kuwait had "a good record" in its relationship between Sunni and Shia groups, and was a small country with good security.
He said there was no widespread dissent and he would not be surprised if it was caused by a "lone wolf".
However if a group was to claim responsibility "I think that those who want to tip the whole region ablaze in a sectarian war would be behind this attack because that is their agenda".

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/deadly-blast-hits-kuwait-mosque-friday-prayers-150626103633735.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kuwait-city-shia-mosque-bombed-after-prayers-reportedly-killing-2-1.3128713

is not their fault . They are slaves to allah and you know that what pleases slave's master he can uses his slave to do. Allah is killing them
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Malaysia, UAE are one of the few countries Sunnis and Shias live happily and peacefully. You're going to be punished if you incite sectarianism, this is a very good development by the government of those lands to curb terrorism and extremism. Kuwait has adopted Saudi Arabia style of expelling extremism which is the most efficient in the world, they destroy extremism through knowledge and force(by arresting preachers who incite violence).

ISIS, whose aim is to destroy Islam tries to create enmity between Sunnis and Shias just like how they've done in Iraaq in which both can't trust each other again! They're blowing up Shia mosques because they want the Shias to retaliate by blowing up Sunnis, but God pass them. When you plan, be rest assured that Allah plans too and he's the best of planners. They've been blowing up mosques(Sunnis and Shias), but the Muslims refused to react. Alhamdullahi!

I'm not of a fan of Shias because of their of blasphemous beliefs, but you have no RIGHT to kill them. Many of them were born into it, some don't know, others think they're pleasing Allah. From the actions of these khaarijee savages/dogs known as ISIS, they've showed that they're totally far from Islam.

Some illiterate above me, below and probably some who will quote me are calling Muslims and Islam all sought of names because of the actions of ISIS. But I want to make this clear, [size=14pt]THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS(ISIS, BOKOHARAM, ALSHABAB, ETC), THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD HAS EXCLUSIVELY CALLED THEM APOSTATES. THE EVIDENCE IS WHEN HE SAID "THEY READ THE QUR’AN BUT IT DOESN'T GO BEYOUND THEIR THROATS, THEY'LL LEAVE THE RELIGION JUST THE WAY AN ARROW PIERCES IT'S GAME"[/size]. Their characteristics are numerous in I'll mention some other time.

Moreover, their origin is not religious but political. The fight against Assad(which was prohibited by the scholars) was what cause them to emerge. ISIS, Bokoharam et-al your end is near Wallahi!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
kay1one2:
No one forced me into Islam, I'm a proud Muslim. Haters go and suicide bomb yourself! tongue Don't forget that the victims are all Muslims o!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:
Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Malaysia, UAE are one of the few countries Sunnis and Shias live happily and peacefully. You're going to be punished if you incite sectarianism, this is a very good development by the government of those lands to curb terrorism and extremism. Kuwait has adopted Saudi Arabia style of expelling extremism which is the most efficient in the world, they destroy extremism through knowledge and force(by arresting preachers who incite violence).

ISIS, whose aim is to destroy Islam tries to create enmity between Sunnis and Shias just like how they've done in Iraaq in which both can't trust each other again! They're blowing up Shia mosques because they want the Shias to retaliate by blowing up Sunnis, but God pass them. When you plan, be rest assured that Allah plans too and he's the best of planners. They've been blowing up mosques(Sunnis and Shias), but the Muslims refused to react. Alhamdullahi!

I'm not of a fan of Shias because of their of blasphemous beliefs, but you have no RIGHT to kill them. Many of them were born into it, some don't know, others think they're pleasing Allah. From the actions of these khaarijee savages/dogs known as ISIS, they've showed that they're totally far from Islam.

Some illiterate above me, below and probably some who will quote me are calling Muslims and Islam all sought of names because of the actions of ISIS. But I want to make this clear, [size=14pt]THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS(ISIS, BOKOHARAM, ALSHABAB, ETC), THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD HAS EXCLUSIVELY CALLED THEM APOSTATES. THE EVIDENCE IS WHEN HE SAID "THEY READ THE QUR’AN BUT IT DOESN'T GO BEYOUND THEIR THROATS, THEY'LL LEAVE THE RELIGION JUST THE WAY AN ARROW PIERCES IT'S GAME"[/size]. Their characteristics are numerous in I'll mention some other time.
they are christians?. You can only deceive people before but now more people are reading that quran and everyone have getting to know where those beast are getting their inspiration from.

Moreover, their origin is not religious but political. The fight against Assad(which was prohibited by the scholars) was what cause them to emerge. ISIS, Bokoharam et-al your end is near Wallahi! [/quote]no matter what you wear monkey , is still a monkey and no matter how you clean up pig , pig will always be pig. Is getting clearer to the world that islam is evil, allah and mohamMAD are the engineer

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by kay1one2(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

No one forced me into Islam, I'm a proud Muslim. Haters go and suicide bomb yourself! tongue Don't forget that the victims are all Muslims o!

That means your case is bad!
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
jcross19:
they are christians?. You can only deceive people before but now more people are reading that quran and everyone have getting to know where those beast are getting their inspiration from.

Exactly as predicted, illiterates would surely quote me. Islam and Christianity aren't the only religions, there are many more. So if they aren't Muslims, they can belong to any of other religions, but my final stance is that they aren't Muslims, PERIOD!
jcross19:

no matter what you wear monkey , is still a monkey and no matter how you clean up pig , pig will always be pig. Is getting clearer to the world that islam is evil, allah and mohamMAD are the engineer
Why is that you this 'Cross Worshipper' can't pretend to have sense?! undecided Even if they get their inspirations from the Quran, does that make them Muslims?! If it does, then Jehovah Witness, Mormons, Chrislam, KKK, etc are true Christians! The White Supremacists who killed blacks in South Africa and other parts of the world are true Christians because they follow the biblical jesus and god.

You're just a fake black baboon whose ancestors was forced to accept Christianity! Filthy pig! You're really annoying!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
kay1one2:

That means your case is bad!
Frustrated already?! shocked
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by feedthenation(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by kay1one2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

Frustrated already?! shocked

Like your lineage?
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by kay1one2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

Exactly as predicted, illiterates would surely quote me. Islam and Christianity aren't the only religions, there are many more. So if they aren't Muslims, they can belong to any of other religions, but my final stance is that they aren't Muslims, PERIOD!

Why is that you this 'Cross Worshipper' can't pretend to have sense?! undecided Even if they get their inspirations from the Quran, does that make them Muslims?! If it does, then Jehovah Witness, Mormons, Chrislam, KKK, etc are true Christians! The White Supremacists who killed blacks in South Africa and other parts of the world are true Christians because they follow the biblical jesus and god.

You're just a fake black baboon whose ancestors was forced to accept Christianity! Filthy pig! You're really annoying!

Kkk burns crosses. Jw dont believe in the divinity of Jesus and you're beginning to sound like a terrorist too.
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
kay1one2:

Kkk burns crosses. Jw dont believe in the divinity of Jesus and you're beginning to sound like a terrorist too.
They're true Christians or you want to deny that?! The claim the Whites must rule and the blacks are inferior, this then lead to the formation of Nation Of Islam by the blacks!

When I tell you ISIS aren't Muslims I know what I mean. ISIS blows mosques in which God's name is mentioned too! So if you think double standards is what you do the most, then I'll show you how devastating that logic can be! According to you ISIS are Muslims upon their atrocities against Islam(bombing of mosques and muslims, destruction of Islamic artifacts, etc) but KKK aren't Christians because they burn crosses. Hypocrisy at it's peak!

Before I forget, Jehovah Witness are true Christians because the FOLLOW AND READ THE BIBLE. All their beliefs are from the Bible, they're the true CHRISTIANS! grin

I sound like a terrorist?! grin grin lol, read my other posts and let them decide that!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
kay1one2:

Like your lineage?
E pain am! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

oh now you have shown what you are made up of right to the sincere readers and viewers. The worst you can do is to grab dynamite and bomb nairaland then I will know that your allah is powerful . Aahahahhaha I have one christian convert from muslim , he said been born into christian is grace to them but the christians don't know but I should ask him his past experience as a toddler,youth and adult in muslims family, he said has a lots to gist me when am ready I will post all the comment from this a big and popular alfa in hood to the nairalander's muslims to read maybe they see what those imam ,alfa and scholars are using to deceive them. Shame on allah and its agents.

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

They're true Christians or you want to deny that?! The claim the Whites must rule and the blacks are inferior, this then lead to the formation of Nation Of Islam by the blacks!

When I tell you ISIS aren't Muslims I know what I mean. ISIS blows mosques in which God's name is mentioned too! So if you think double standards is what you do the most, then I'll show you how devastating that logic can be! According to you ISIS are Muslims upon their atrocities against Islam(bombing of mosques and muslims, destruction of Islamic artifacts, etc) but KKK aren't Christians because they burn crosses. Hypocrisy at it's peak!

Before I forget, Jehovah Witness are true Christians because the FOLLOW AND READ THE BIBLE. All their beliefs are from the Bible, they're the true CHRISTIANS! grin

I sound like a terrorist?! grin grin lol, read my other posts and let them decide that!
oga keep quiet who don't know that they are shouting allau akbr is that jesus is lord? Huh answer mr online mujahedeen.
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
feedthenation:
I thought Muslims are brothers and abide by the 'religion of peace' slogan - why the fighting between the Sunnis and Shias?
Sunnis and Shias are at peace in Kuwait. Sectarianism is zero in Kuwait, but ISIS an intruder from the outside came in and bombed the mosques just the way they've being perpetrating heinous bombings in Saudi Arabia. They want to cause enmity between the two sects, but God pass them!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by kay1one2(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

E pain am! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bunch of losers!

Take your drugs. You're acting schizophrenic.
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by kay1one2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

They don't quote bible verses. The quran is a hate speech.
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
oga keep quiet who don't know that they are shouting allau akbr is that jesus is lord? Huh answer mr online mujahedeen.
[/s]
You've been defeated, go and call your bosses. KKK killed blacks in the name of Christ na! Crusaders ate the dead bodies of Muslims in the name of Christ, so that's not a valid point! During the Lebanon Civil War, the Christian militias had crosses on their necks while they terrorized and killed Muslims and Druzes! So better go and think of your life 'Bloodsucking Christian Mujahedeen' tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

Sunnis and Shias are at peace in Kuwait. Sectarianism is zero in Kuwait, but ISIS an intruder from the outside came in and bombed the mosques just the way they've being perpetrating heinous bombings in Saudi Arabia. They want to cause enmity between the two sects, but God pass them!
don't hide under ignorance here . In nigeria boko haram are killing muslims, in middle east isis are killing muslims and these two terrorists gang are from different continent entirely but one thing is common to them "killing of muslims" which muslims are they killing?, they are killing any muslim who don't support their ideology. All those terrorists are the true muslims . In the history of mohamMAD went to 29 battles out of 68 then who is their mentor? If you say am lying then how did usman dan fordio spread islam in west africa?
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
kay1one2:

They don't quote bible verses. The quran is a hate speech.
Is that so?! Let's compare the Quran and Bible by posting some verses. I'll post from KING JAMES VERSION and you'll post from SAHIH INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH!?!

They're true Christians! You're a black and they don't consider blacks Christians, according to them you're Satan!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
jcross19:
[s]don't hide under ignorance here . In nigeria boko haram are killing muslims, in middle east isis are killing muslims and these two terrorists gang are from different continent entirely but one thing is common to them "killing of muslims" which muslims are they killing?, they are killing any muslim who don't support their ideology. All those terrorists are the true muslims . In the history of mohamMAD went to 29 battles out of 68 then who is their mentor? If you say am lying then how did usman dan fordio spread islam in west africa?[/s]
[size=14pt]AL TAKKIYAH ALERT!!! shocked CHRISTIANS PRACTICING ALTAKKIYAH SINCE THE TIME OF APOSTLE PAUL.[/size] Please read about Uthman bin Foodee here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usman_dan_Fodio

Your other accusations have been explained countless times by Muslims here on Nairaland! KKK, Jehovah Witness, Mormons are the true Christians. You're a fake Christian because you're black, if a KKK member catches he won't hesitate to hang and burn you on a tree!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
kay1one2:

Take your drugs. You're acting schizophrenic.
I sense desperation! grin
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
jcross19:
[s]oh now you have shown what you are made up of right to the sincere readers and viewers. The worst you can do is to grab dynamite and bomb nairaland then I will know that your allah is powerful . Aahahahhaha I have one christian convert from muslim , he said been born into christian is grace to them but the christians don't know but I should ask him his past experience as a toddler,youth and adult in muslims family, he said has a lots to gist me when am ready I will post all the comment from this a big and popular alfa in hood to the nairalander's muslims to read maybe they see what those imam ,alfa and scholars are using to deceive them. Shame on allah and its agents.[/s]
Every sincere person knows the way you Christians treat Muslims here on Nairaland. You're so vulgar, tribalistic, racist and finally you practice 'takiyyah' to the core. You can post all our comments plus yours also to the new Christian and let him see the new cult he has joined! Thank God an Ibo man converted to islam today! tongue Jealousy go kill some people sha!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
feedthenation:
Muslims with themselves bomb
Muslims with others bomb
a Muslim being alone bomb.
That ie the religion of Allah and his prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Muslims with themselves bomb
Muslims with others bomb
a Muslim being alone bomb.
That ie the religion of Allah and his prophet.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by kay1one2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

I sense desperation! grin

I have a schedule of important activities lined up for the day with non including continuing this online conversation with a delusional person; that being you.
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by feedthenation(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

But similar incident happened in a Shia Mosque in Saudi Arabia few weeks ago, will you call that a coincidence or will it be another propaganda by the Western governments?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/deadly-car-explosion-shia-mosque-saudi-arabia-dammam-150529102343732.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/29/middleeast/saudi-arabia-mosque-blast/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Understand This Subject / Do Atheists Believe In Hallucinations? / AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.