Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,386 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers (1887 Views)

Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
kay1one2:

I have a schedule of important activities lined up for the day with non including continuing this online conversation with a delusional person; that being you.
Is that a way of conceding defeat?! grin That's encouraging tho!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
jcross19 you're currently viewing this topic hope you don't wanna spill garbage because I dey ready for una today. I've finished my second semester exams, won't you congratulate me? grin

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

Every sincere person knows the way you Christians treat Muslims here on Nairaland. You're so vulgar, tribalistic, racist and finally you practice 'takiyyah' to the core. You can post all our comments plus yours also to the new Christian and let him see the new cult he has joined! Thank God an Ibo man converted to islam today! tongue Jealousy go kill some people sha!
that does not change the fact that islam is evil and history still remain that mohamMAD spread is religion with violence and the example is that of usman dan fordio everyone know that you are possess by allah and is a deceiver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
feedthenation:

But similar incident happened in a Shia Mosque in Saudi Arabia few weeks ago, will you call that a coincidence or will it be another propaganda by the Western governments?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/deadly-car-explosion-shia-mosque-saudi-arabia-dammam-150529102343732.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/29/middleeast/saudi-arabia-mosque-blast/
Haven't you be reading my posts, don't be in an hurry. ISIS are responsible not the the citizens, Sunnis and Shias have been living peacefully in Saudi and Kuwait! Read my first comment!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
jcross19:
[s]that does not change the fact that islam is evil and history still remain that mohamMAD spread is religion with violence and the example is that of usman dan fordio everyone know that you are possess by allah and is a deceiver.[/s]
Coming from a dude whose god commanded his holy warriors to bash the heads of infants on the wall. The same jesus told moses to keep 32virgins for him(!?) I wonder what he needs virgins for?! embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

Coming from a dude whose god commanded his holy warriors to bash the heads of infants on the wall. The same jesus told moses to keep 32virgins for him(!?) I wonder what he needs virgins for?! embarassed undecided
and still I have never see a christian that kill for the sake of christ. JESUS show the love that no man can show , the example of it is this tb joshua who is reaching out even unto muslims, come see how muslims are tripping there , I mean synaqogue. That's what the bible tell us we should be doing how many muslim have done that to non muslims? Can you do that.
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demmzy15:

jesus christ is not allah , allah promise to give you 72 prostitutes wow what a shameful gods of harlot
Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
jcross19:
jesus christ is not allah , allah promise to give you 72 prostitutes wow what a shameful gods of harlot
Lol 72 gini?Mchwww, what did Jesus do with the 72 virgins he told moses to save for him?! Don't practice takiyyah because if you do, I'll surely catch you! tongue

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
jcross19:
and still I have never see a christian that kill for the sake of christ. JESUS show the love that no man can show , the example of it is this tb joshua who is reaching out even unto muslims, come see how muslims are tripping there , I mean synaqogue. That's what the bible tell us we should be doing how many muslim have done that to non muslims? Can you do that.
So before you belief, you must see?! grin another form of takiyyah. Christians ate dead Muslims, Christians slaughtered each other. Some you consider saints even supported the killing of those who didn't agree with them in an argument! And please spare me the T.B Joshua crap! undecided

St. Bernard of Clairvaux said when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

This is a true Christian who kills for Christ! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by jcross19: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

So before you belief, you must see?! grin another form of takiyyah. Christians ate dead Muslims, Christians slaughtered each other. Some you consider saints even supported the killing of those who didn't agree with them in an argument! And please spare me the T.B Joshua crap! undecided

St. Bernard of Clairvaux said when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

This is a true Christian who kills for Christ! grin
stop wasting your time the truth can't covered, even allah will deny you when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers by Demmzy15(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
jcross19:
stop wasting your time the truth can't covered, even allah will deny you when the time comes
Fake Christian! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Pic Of Bishop Oyedepo Showing Off His Dancing Skil At Church Event / How UK Professor Arthur Allison Got Converted To Islam / My Christian Folks, Answer This Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.