Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Versata Level 1 Support Job - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Versata Level 1 Support Job (28308 Views)

IT Support Job At FLID / IT Technical Support Job Opens At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC / Pls I Need An IT Support Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2016
anathemiamia:

I have severally. Gotten to market place on Lvl1 support but never got booked. The theoretical part is what gets me. I've no idea what I'm doing wrong.
People say when they've filled a position that they'll just send regret mail whether you passed or not. Aurea's theory is different. The typing always makes my percentile low

Is it the Versata Level1 support or aurea's? We just have to keep trying till we get the breakthrough.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
HIlord:

Do they have openings for L1 currently?

Yes the L1 support is still open.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by HIlord: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2016
styca:

Yes the L1 support is still open.

Thanks. Can you help me with the link pls? From the one's I got on this forum, it appears to be closed. Any other hint on how to apply would be very much appreciated.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by styca(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2016
HIlord:

Thanks. Can you help me with the link pls? From the one's I got from this forum, it appears to be closed. Any other hint on how to apply would be very much appreciated.

Sure. Use this link: www.crossover.com

When it opens click the jobs tab and scroll down, you will see different job openings including Versata Level1 support agent.

Success to you bro.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by HIlord: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2016
styca:

Sure. Use this link: www.crossover.com

When it opens click the jobs tab and scroll down, you will see different job openings including Versata Level1 support agent.

Success to you bro.

Seen it, thanks a lot. To you too
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by anathemiamia(f): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
styca:

Is it the Versata Level1 support or aurea's? We just have to keep trying till we get the breakthrough.

Both. I guess so

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / Nigerian Navy (direct Short Service Commission (dssc) 18 Officers) / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.